Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that the anime has basically finished the story, minus the Naruto Hiden novels, how good do you think Naruto is as a series? I give the:
manga a 8/10.
Anime a 6.5/10.
Naruto as a series(manga/canon filler/novels/The Last/Boruto) a 8.5/10
You must be registered for see images

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best characters , best Character designs , best plot , best jutsus , best action , best fights , Best Osts

I have only one problem with the series , it's the lack of development of once important characters(Shino, Neji , Lee , Tenten , Kiba)

But I still give Naruto a 1000000/10 .

Naruto is very special to me , my relationship with it is like no other .

I love it's every moments and I will never forget it

Dizzldot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't think it was good? I think there were missed opportunities, but it wasn't bad. What made you say that?
Its nostalgic which I love and its a great world setting but to be honest I would've watched even with nov character development just to see new jutsu the world setting carried the entire series imo, he had a great idea and ruined it at the end the only good thing kishi did was imagine the world but any halfwit could've written a better manga with his original idea

Im a gun dam fan above anything else but the character designs is what made naruto imo

Last edited:

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Going by the arcs (not all of them but it's the way I prefer to distinguish them personally), I'd say

Zabuza arc - 9/10 (I didn't like it much at first, but years later I realized how great and unusual it is compared to everything onward);
Chunin Exam arc - 10/10 (that's where it picked my interest for real);
Sannin arc - 7/10 (was pretty boring to me, if not for Itachi's appearance it would've been 4/10 or maybe even lower);
Sasuke's Retrieval arc - 9/10 (was all in all great, but a bit too stretched with all the fodder fights to me);

Kakashi Gaiden - 7/10 (wasn't very exciting to read);

Shippuuden Kazekage abduction arc - 10/10
(I really loved everything about it back when, not sure how I feel now though);
Search for Sasuke arc - 9/10 (a lot of hype, but I disliked Sai, he felt like a totally unnecessary fodder replacement);
Hidan and Kakuzu arc - 8/10 (it was decent, but I wasn't interested in these particular two);
Itachi vs Sasuke & Pain vs Jiraiya arc - 10/10+ (My absolute favorite, that was the golden age of Naruto imo);
Pain's Attack arc - 10/10 (Was still a very solid arc that managed to keep up);
Kage Summit arc - 10/10 (I loved it, honestly);
Early War arc (up to Naruto going to battlefield) - 7/10 (Was beginning to feel boring, but still readable);
Mid War arc (until Edo Madara's appearance) - 3/10 (one of the weakest arcs, I remember even dropping the manga for months);
Obito's reveal arc (starting with his clash with Naruto) - 8/10 (Purely thanks to the Tobi hype);
Juubi arc - 8/10 (was pretty cool to watch Madara in action and all the shit;
Juubito arc - 9/10 (starting with the moment when Sasuke joined the battlefield and finishing with Bobi's downfall everything was great);
Madara's revival arc - 6/10 (while it was fun to watch Madara soloing everyone, everything was far too rushed and that's where things started to go downhill rapidly imo);
Kaguya arc - 0/10 (absolutely the shittiest arc ever, I wish it got erased from my memory U_U);
Naruto vs Sasuke - 8/10 (was enjoyable especially after Kaguya arc, but still too rushed; the anime fixed it hence such a high rate);

The Last - 4/10
(the animation was good, but the plot and the romance were very weakly written and the amount of retcons was killing me);

Sarada Gaiden - 6/10
(it was really promising in the beginning especially with all the Karin-le-mom butthurt, but turned to be boring and predictable shit in the end);

Boruto the Movie - 8/10 (everything was fine but on the other hand it felt a bit out of the setting to me);

Boruto manga - ...:elmo:...

Last edited:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best characters , best Character designs , best plot , best jutsus , best action , best fights , Best Osts

I have only one problem with the series , it's the lack of development of once important characters(Shino, Neji , Lee , Tenten , Kiba)

But I still give Naruto a 1000000/10 .

Naruto is very special to me , my relationship with it is like no other .

I love it's every moments and I will never forget it
Neji got screwed. Same with Shino. Those characters had so much upside to them

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I really love naruto, to me it has the best anime fights, and the characters are awesome, it's quite matured, the moves, OST's were on point, the only two things kishi failed at was character development and him ending it in a hurrid way, but I still read/watch naruto to this day.

And narutoverse has the best fighting style that makes matchups interesting (which I really like) unlike most other **********s with one dimensional fighting styles

Forgot to rate it
Naruto boushin - 9.5/10
Naruto shippuden - 8.8/10 (due to lack of character development and ending)
The last - 7/10
Boruto the movie - 9/10 (the action was on point)

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Up to the Pain arc it would be around 8.5/10 but then from chapter 505 - 700 it was a 2/10 (and that's being generous). So the overall score would be hit hard, it was absolute garbage the last 4 years or so.

An ending is crucial, a bad ending can ruin an otherwise great series, not only did Naruto's ending suck, its final 4 years sucked.