Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was wondering how many people here watch Homeland?
To me its the best thing on TV right know esecially the last 3 episodes have been amazing!
If they keep this up for the rest of the season, i might even dare to say that it's starting to be on par with Breaking Bad
Alltough they would have to put in some, 'This is not Meth' and 'I am the danger' badassery for them to get on that level.

Edit:
for the people who dont know what it is about...
It's about a Marine who got turned by Al Qaida and is brought back as a sleeper cell to the US.
Only one person in the CIA thinks he might have been turned and that is where the cat and mouse game begins

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how is it?? the show??? homeland???

i've seen the preview soo many times, it looks heaps interesting. well personally i want to see it because it has terrorists involved in it lol.

but srsly !!??

REVENGE IS THE BEST THING OUT ON TV ATM!!!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT , it has only 2 season, its currently on season 2 episode 5

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how is it?? the show??? homeland???

i've seen the preview soo many times, it looks heaps interesting. well personally i want to see it because it has terrorists involved in it lol.

but srsly !!??

REVENGE IS THE BEST THING OUT ON TV ATM!!!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT , it has only 2 season, its currently on season 2 episode 5

Dude you should watch it, it's beyond awesome, it has me on the edge of my seat every episode, i even dare say that the final episode of season 1 has the most nervwrecking scene i have ever seen ever!

And i never even heard about Revenge what is it about...besides revenge???