Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The four Myrmidons, along with Isabella and Mirabelle, finally arrived at the heart of the city - the base of the Void Tree. The tree was growing out of the center of a courtyard within a massive temple, a temple that was built in dedication to the tree itself. The marble columns were inscribed with images of the tree itself; each column told a different part of the same story. At the column furthest to the left was the city's first buildings, and the first of the Sentinels. And as it went further to the right so too did the chronology going further in time. It showed images of a small sapling growing upward. Until finally at the far right was the tree as it was now - a towering massive structure. But this was no ordinary green leafed and brown bark tree. This was a towering behemoth. Its bark was grey and white, cracked throughout it. It had no leaves, just empty branches that reached out toward the darkness of the Sea of Life above.

And at the top of the stairs leading into the temple was Lady Ningal; by all metrics Lady Ningal was magnificently beautiful. She wore flowing white robes that seemed to gently drift in the water currents, and it contrasted perfectly with her long black hair. "Welcome humans our temple. Once there was a time where we would welcome visits from your world. But history changes like the tides. Why have you come?"
Upon their arrival to the temple, Mirabelle and Isabella was brought before whom they can only imagine is this “Lady Ningal” they were speaking about. Mirabelle would take the lead on this one as she approached slightly forward and bowed slightly. As she regained her posture she would begin to speak. “Thank you for allowing an audience with you, High Priestess” she would start with the usual greetings. “I am Mirabelle Nariyuki and I came with my associate Isabella Uchiha in search of some answers…” she said before looking back at Isabella, trying to find the words to use here. She’s already lied to them about who sent them, so she’ll play to that card as much as she can. “Enkidou, the God Child has sent us here with seeking intel…something pertaining to the Void” she said. After a moment she would continue to explain; now turning to Isabelle once more. “We’ve…had an incident occur not so long ago, but the God told us that her eyes…they are special…apparently touched by the Void” she finished, though of course that was for Isabella. “I personally also came seeking more knowledge pertaining to the Void, as a scholar of the human world, I wish exchange possible knowledge you may find useful perhaps…” she offered an exchange of wisdom among them.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon their arrival to the temple, Mirabelle and Isabella was brought before whom they can only imagine is this “Lady Ningal” they were speaking about. Mirabelle would take the lead on this one as she approached slightly forward and bowed slightly. As she regained her posture she would begin to speak. “Thank you for allowing an audience with you, High Priestess” she would start with the usual greetings. “I am Mirabelle Nariyuki and I came with my associate Isabella Uchiha in search of some answers…” she said before looking back at Isabella, trying to find the words to use here. She’s already lied to them about who sent them, so she’ll play to that card as much as she can. “Enkidou, the God Child has sent us here with seeking intel…something pertaining to the Void” she said. After a moment she would continue to explain; now turning to Isabelle once more. “We’ve…had an incident occur not so long ago, but the God told us that her eyes…they are special…apparently touched by the Void” she finished, though of course that was for Isabella. “I personally also came seeking more knowledge pertaining to the Void, as a scholar of the human world, I wish exchange possible knowledge you may find useful perhaps…” she offered an exchange of wisdom among them.
Isabella half-listened to Mirabelle's words to this Lady Ningal, for she was taken back by the worship of such a huge tree. For some reason, she didn't trust the tree even one bit. The closer she was to it, the less she liked it's presence. No chakra was present in it, but her eyes kept resonating more and more to it. But there was a clear difference between the two, for the tree seemed foul and ill-intended, if one could describe it that way.

She turned to the beautiful sentinel in front of her, and added.

High Priestess, I am Isabella. Your city is magnificent, we do not wish to break any of your rules or customs, we came here only because the answers to our problems are to be found here and no where else. We seek your guidance.

She glanced to the tree again.

I can't feel any life coming from the tree behind you. It truly has an imposing presence, I can see how much you're fond of it. Would you be able to enlighten us on it's history?

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Myrmidons departed, returning to their original posts. It seemed they weren't worried for Lady Ningal's safety. Perhaps she was an adequate combatant herself when it was necessary. Or perhaps in the presence of the Void Tree they believed she would be adequately protected. "You humans are always so interested in it. Though rightfully so. It is like a god to us. But its history remains a mystery. It speaks to some of us, our Grovetenders. Though they are not its Voice. The tree grows inexorably, and seems that it will continue." She motioned, inviting the two into the temple to enter the Grove of the Void Tree.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Myrmidons departed, returning to their original posts. It seemed they weren't worried for Lady Ningal's safety. Perhaps she was an adequate combatant herself when it was necessary. Or perhaps in the presence of the Void Tree they believed she would be adequately protected. "You humans are always so interested in it. Though rightfully so. It is like a god to us. But its history remains a mystery. It speaks to some of us, our Grovetenders. Though they are not its Voice. The tree grows inexorably, and seems that it will continue." She motioned, inviting the two into the temple to enter the Grove of the Void Tree.
Once again, the Sentinels didn't seem to like answering questions directly. Isabella wondered if the tree actually speaked to them, or if it was just another one of those metaphorical religious things, using their worship of the tree to impose their power and influence on the rest.

As the soldiers turned back, Isabella touched the floater of her jellyfish once again, guiding it through the doors of the Grove.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would give a light yet nervous laugh underneath her breath; as she noticed the guards starting to leave the site. She wasn’t sure what it was but surely she had no reason to try and upset them. She watched as Lady Ningal motioned for both of them to come and enter the temple with her. Mirabelle nodded and looked at Isabella with an assuring look as the two of them walked up the stairs and towards the Grove of the Void Tree. Something about seemed a bit, off but Lady Ningal commented that the tree’s history was nothing more than a mystery itself. “This does remind me…there’s been small recordings of another mythical tree…something about Divine Chakra Tree but…I’ve always heard it was nothing more than folklore...but honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore…makes me wonder if this tree and that tree I’ve read about in books are connected to each other somehow…” she wondered, speaking her thoughts out loud as she approached closer to the tree. Something about it wasn’t right…so much so that even Matatabi would voice concern all of a sudden. “Whatever you do…do not touch that tree Mirabelle…something about it doesn’t sit with me…” the Bijuu commented to her host. Mirabelle would take heed to these words from the beast; but who she actually listen is another story.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The Divine Tree you might be familiar with would have looked nothing quite like this. Though the two of you are welcome to touch it. Our Grovetenders pray to it daily, and use their contact to receive its word. I do not speak in riddles either, you two. The Tree does speak. Though its voice is heard differently depending on who you are." The base of the tree itself was now massive compared to when Lucifer touched it months ago. Nearly fifty humans could be packed into the base to fill it now, and yet six months ago it was nothing more than a sapling.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Divine Tree you might be familiar with would have looked nothing quite like this. Though the two of you are welcome to touch it. Our Grovetenders pray to it daily, and use their contact to receive its word. I do not speak in riddles either, you two. The Tree does speak. Though its voice is heard differently depending on who you are." The base of the tree itself was now massive compared to when Lucifer touched it months ago. Nearly fifty humans could be packed into the base to fill it now, and yet six months ago it was nothing more than a sapling.
You sneaky little sus.

Are we the first humans touching it?

Isabella was not happy about this turn of events, but she didn't want to pass on the opportunity to sense for herself what the tree was about. She approached the bark of the massive momument and placed her left hand on the white crackled monster.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Listening to the answer pertaining to the Divine Tree and Void Tree being different entities, Mirabelle would step forward…her hand stopped just before the tree. “Mirabelle DON’T” Nibi roared from her prison. Mirabelle however would concede to the demands of her partner. "Fine..." she retracted her hand as she instead watched Isabella touch the tree instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sneaky little sus.

Are we the first humans touching it?

Isabella was not happy about this turn of events, but she didn't want to pass on the opportunity to sense for herself what the tree was about. She approached the bark of the massive momument and placed her left hand on the white crackled monster.
Listening to the answer pertaining to the Divine Tree and Void Tree being different entities, Mirabelle would step forward…her hand stopped just before the tree. “Mirabelle DON’T” Nibi roared from her prison as the girls hands pressed onto the tree as well. Only god knows what comes next after this.
OOC: Keep track of your Sanity counter. If it hits zero it is treated as a knockout in the Ninja World, until you recover a suitable amount of it.

As soon as Isabella touched the tree her visions would blur. The image of Lady Ningal warped and distorted, as if she was on LSD or some other drug. The world had suddenly become topsy turvy. The water turned red, and the Tree disappeared entirely. Though it wasn't long before Isabella could only see a terrifying void of darkness. In reality, she was simply in the Temple of the Grovetenders touching the tree. Her eyes had sealed shut as the immense influence of the Void Tree permeated her body and dragged Isabella into whatever vision it had for in store. Lady Ningal was none the wiser to what was happening.

Isabella's mind was joined to the Void Tree. And soon she found herself standing on water. But the water was unique. It wasn't water at all, in fact. It was an ocean of some kind of dark purple fluid. Should she look down she would see just an infinite void of purple and blue. "At last....at last...." The words echoed through the realm, which stretched on for infinity as the strange male voice boomed outward over the infinite sea. "At last you have come."

You must be registered for see images

Behind Isabella a Void Specter manifested. It's body radiated the same purple energy as the waters below. The sky suddenly shifted to a golden light with stars scattered throughout it. It whispered to Isabella, but its language was incomprehensible.

(Dōjutsu: [REDACTED INFORMATION]) – Eye Technique: [REDACTED INFORMATION]
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The [REDACTED INFORMATION], or the [REDACTED INFORMATION] and the [REDACTED INFORMATION], is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the [REDACTED INFORMATION]. Two conditions must be met to awaken the [REDACTED INFORMATION]. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one [REDACTED INFORMATION]. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the [REDACTED INFORMATION] and the [REDACTED INFORMATION]’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the [REDACTED INFORMATION], noted by [REDACTED INFORMATION], making it distinct from the Sharingan. The [REDACTED INFORMATION] possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The [REDACTED INFORMATION] is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the [REDACTED INFORMATION] exposure to the Void and [REDACTED INFORMATION] Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the [REDACTED INFORMATION] user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the [REDACTED INFORMATION] allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the [REDACTED INFORMATION] wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the [REDACTED INFORMATION] grants the user access to their [REDACTED INFORMATION] Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the [REDACTED INFORMATION] after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Mirabelle stood there looking at the motionless body of Isabella, her head would crook to the side. “Isabella…?” she questioned but she got no response from her. Mirabelle would turn her attention to the Lady Ningal. “What happened to her?!” she asked, she wanted to touch her but the Nibi would comment immediately. “Don’t touch her, whatever she’s going through right now is her own journey. I’ve kept very quiet this entire time but this tree…from the time you arrived here it’s been itching at the back of my neck that something about it seemed off…but now seeing it for my own eyes…” she thought for a moment. Mirabelle was a bit confused as to what the Nibi was trying to say. In truth, neither did the Nibi herself. Intuition is what she calls it. She was afraid that the Void Tree might do something pertaining to her connection with Mirabelle. While her and the host weren’t exactly friends yet, her survival was integral and tied to Mirabelle herself so her doing these foolish things wouldn’t exactly be acceptable. “Please don’t do anything reckless…you’ve already lost one part of me…do you want that to happen again…?”Matatabi questioned. Mirabelle felt guilt as the words of the Nibi weighed on her…she was right but right now, all she can do is wait…

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella did not panic as the world turned upside down. She could feel the hallucination starting in her brain, and the constant release of hormones throughout her entire body. She felt her breathing and the temperature cues, using her experience with most drugs and psicotropic poisons from her mushroom creations and her medschool.

As she took control of her body, she began to take control of her mind. As the greatest master of Surreal Palm, Isabella had a knowledge of her own mind and illusions greater than anyone dead or alive. She was the Sage of Deceit, and a master Illusionist. She took in the clear alteration of reality and decided to interact with it, knowing intimately that it couldn't be dealt with like a normal Genjutsu or anything Yin natured. Whatever it was, it was far too strong to break with Yin or Surreal Palm.

Apologies for my tardiness, the Void isn't as straight forward as one might think.

The specter rose from behind her, and she stepped forward, distancing herself from it case it did any sudden movement, but continued speaking towards the infinity voice, as the specter's whispers seemed intelligible. She continued focusing on the waters and the sky and continued surveying the rest of the world, hoping her eyes would reveal something.

I do wonder if you're the one who can help me understand this eyes I have been given.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ALL THINGS. A whisper as loud as a scream.

The Void Specter did not respond. Its whispers went silent after Isabella spoke. It just continued to glare at her, its eyes radiating purple energy as it did. These were no ordinary eyes, and they were fixated on Isabella. If she were to shift slightly in the waters they would follow even the most subtle movements. Even as she breathed in the air within the vision it tracked the movement of her chest rising and then contracting as her lungs processed the oxygen and carbon dioxide.

OCEAN. The cosmos, quietly moving forward through its lifecycle.

With its Dōjutsu the Specter created a snake of Void energy that formed around its ghastly arm. It seemed that the eyes themselves called upon the Void, though it wasn't information that would be readily available to Isabella yet. The serpent had the same body as the Void Specter itself, and coiled around its arm as it hissed and watched. It kept its eyes trained on Isabella as well, waiting and watching.

COSMIC. Nothing and everything.

And then it lunged at her.

(Dōjutsu: Eien no Mizumi) – Eye Technique: Eternal Lake
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 0 = 60
Description: The basic technique of the [REDACTED INFORMATION] Spatial abilities; it is able to call energy directly from the Void itself, wielded by the user as a weapon or defensively. Eternal Lake is the basic application of this Spatial ability, and it possesses all of the intrinsic characteristics of the Void itself. Because of this it is imbued with a small level of Chaos. The user can, through their mind, shape the Void as they wish. It appears as a dark purple and blue energy, appearing as a mix of Fire and Water Release in terms of its behavior. When this technique is used the chaotic nature of it has a chance to randomly increase its damage potential. It has a 33% chance to increase its damage by nothing, by 20, and by 40 respectively. Those that witness its usage directly lose 3 Sanity.
Official Challenge to Isabella from the Void Specter.

Reactions: Lord of Kaos

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[RP:ing as my Edo Tensei]

You must be registered for see medias

Coming from [x]
Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Improve political relationships (Custom)
The Captain was walking on the air above the voided sea. Far up in the clouds he would run towards his goal.
His colorless presence of pure determination and with white eyes gleaming with a fade of blue.

(Reference Jutsu)
( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the 7th gate. When one initially opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts up to 4 turns. After completing training, users are capable of opening up to the 5th Gate passively. Opening additional gates after initial activation adds 2 turns per activation. However, there is an exception; opening the last and 8th gate can only lasts for 3 turns.
  • ( Kaimon ) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • ( Kyūmon ) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • ( Seimon ) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Shōmon ) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Tomon ) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Keimon ) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • ( Kyōmon ) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • ( Shimon ) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted power far exceeding their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his Taijutsu and its speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match.
Note: Starting with the fifth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: After use of the 8th Gate, the user will pass away.

( Sukaiu~ōku ) - Sky Walk
Range: Short - Long
Description: A skill usable by all EIG users to move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This follows the same rules and restrictions of Flicker Evasion.

LLM

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle waiting for an answer would idly sit down on the ground, admiring the Grove tenders and their works.

End of Mission~
Isabella wondered throught the ends of time while remaining motionless on the ground. Insanity broke her mind as she laid in a pool infinity, for what seemed to be simultaneously seconds and eons. The duality kept ravaging her midn even as she woke up, both facing the void tree, her hand clearly touching it in front of her, and at the same time found herself deep within the void, the massive serpent coiling around her.

She removed her hand from the tree bark and immediately all the fatigue and weariness weighed on her, her shoulders slumping downwards and her breathing uneaven. She looked at her hand, as if she hadn't seen it in decades. She touched it with her opposite hands, as if figuring out where she begins, what she was composed of, what she had control of. She touched her eyes and was flooded by the knowledge she gain from the void, which was distorted and corrupted by memory lost and insanity. But most of all, just lack of understanding.

She could see everything much clearly than even with the Mangekyou Sharingan. She looked around, in a jerk of motion, seeing the Void Serpent for a split of a thought, finding Mirabelle instead.

When are we?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Isabella wondered throught the ends of time while remaining motionless on the ground. Insanity broke her mind as she laid in a pool infinity, for what seemed to be simultaneously seconds and eons. The duality kept ravaging her midn even as she woke up, both facing the void tree, her hand clearly touching it in front of her, and at the same time found herself deep within the void, the massive serpent coiling around her.

She removed her hand from the tree bark and immediately all the fatigue and weariness weighed on her, her shoulders slumping downwards and her breathing uneaven. She looked at her hand, as if she hadn't seen it in decades. She touched it with her opposite hands, as if figuring out where she begins, what she was composed of, what she had control of. She touched her eyes and was flooded by the knowledge she gain from the void, which was distorted and corrupted by memory lost and insanity. But most of all, just lack of understanding.

She could see everything much clearly than even with the Mangekyou Sharingan. She looked around, in a jerk of motion, seeing the Void Serpent for a split of a thought, finding Mirabelle instead.

When are we?
With Lady Ningal remaining rather quiet through the ordeal much like Mirabelle was – she would notice Isabella finally come back to normal. “Oh, you're back!” she said approaching her. As she swam through the water to get close to her tried to out reach close to her but remembered the last time. She almost got shocked for it, as Mirabelle’s worried face became a bit more saddened. She would however answer her, not wasting any more time. “We’re at the bottom of the ocean, remember? City of Eridu and home to the Sentinels. You where…gone for a while after you touched the Void Tree. Don’t you remember anything?” she questioned her. Her head slightly tilted to the side as she turned to face Lady Ningal. “High Priestess, I appreciate your hospitality and welcoming us into your home” she said bowing, wanting to leave the city. Perhaps the guards will attempt to return once more to escort them out, but she figured she’d at least leave a token of appreciation. She would utilize a seal on body in order to summon a sword, one of a unique ornamental design but she didn’t maintain it with her Divine Blade Works mechanism. “Please; accept this as a token of friend between us…I know its not much but it’s the least I can do and I hope we can meet again in the near future” she said, hoping the Priestess accepts the sword. Once she does or not, Mirabelle would look back at Isabella. “I suppose you have some questions for her? Or would you prefer to go ask Solomon for more insight on what might have happened?” she proposed a few ideas to her uncanny friend.

(Uranau Ha Sakuhin ) Divine Blade Works
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Description: Divine Blade Works is a unique piece of technology mixed with ninjutsu. For generations, members whom have come to learn the unique style of combat commonly referred to as “Dance of the Blade Sage” has meet with multiple difficulties. The first of this problem being the unconventional travel method, needing to carry a backpack for housing the blades. The wires becoming a frequent hazard in use as well. As such members of the Black One’s from Hanguri ordered the creation of new technology that would better the use of the style – though with the razing of the Freehold, not many where able to see the finished product. A prototype of the system was only recently discovered in old books, detailing the functionality of the gear. In turn the system “Divine Blade Works” was reimagined with new technological scholars in order to create the perfect tool. In terms of the actual tool its comprised of mainly on the concept of remote controlling the blades, like the original style does but with more seamless direction. The blades are each outfitted at their handles with unique cores that is remotely connected to central hub located on the user’s person, usually integrated into their bodies if a cyborg or in the user’s clothing if normal. These cores transmit chakra instantly and passively between one another, guided and controlled by the user’s gestures and mental control which are then translated by the central hub and distributed to each blade or individual blades – thus no longer needing the razor wiring initially needed to control the blades. In terms of housing the blades – cyborgs keep the blades within their cybernetic body while normal humans have a special seal located on the same hub that releases or seals the blades back into it when not in use. While this is usually intended to be used with the Dance of the Blade Sage CFS, the swords can also simply be used for Kenjutsu or other sword-based techniques or style. The one true advantage of this is gaining the ability to utilize kenjutsu at range, as the user simply needs to transmit the chakra to the blade in order to utilize it if needed (capable of transferring any sort of chakra, including elemental etc). The activation of these blades is passively done but requires 10 chakras in order to do so, while also absorbing -5 chakra per turn to keep active. The user can only sustain up to six blades at a time; each one having the durability of a regular weapon though utilizing the seal the user can simply replace any broken swords (which requires -5 chakra per blade, but done passively). The cores can be activated any up to three times per battle, but lasts as long as the user desires. The design of the blades are largely up to the user - allowing creative freedom in their design.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella started laughing. It was completely out of place and she wasn't actually focusing on Mirabella. As she laught, the galaxy appeared in her eyes, dark and bright. She could see all, learning of their lifeforce as if all their lifecycles were spread out in front of her like a line. But as she blinked, her eyes returned to the burgundy color that she had come to be accustomed to.

She stopped laughing and finally saw her Cubozoa. Feeling completely drained and tired, she sat upon it's luxurious floater. As if she had only heard Mirabelle now, she said. A giggle crept in once again, but Isabella subdued it seconds afterwards.

I remember how it started and how it... ended... I just... don't remember the middle... I guess...

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lady Ningal's typically relaxed contorted, stress conquering her cool demeanor. It was difficult for Isabella and Mirabelle to hear through the waters of the Hokubu; but in the distance a riot had just broken out in the market quarters of the city. Months ago a riot breaking out in Eridu was unthinkable. But so much had changed in the city of the deep, and in so little time. "Your gesture will be remembered, and I am happy that your excursion might have brought more answers. Though from her face, it seems like it might have brought more questions. I suggest you flee now. A riot has broken out in our marketplace. This doesn't happen often but so much is changing here in Eridu. Please, safe travels and maybe I will see you or your kind again." She hurried the pair out; something strange was occurring in the magnificent underwater city. What used to be a city of beauty had turned gilded; a facade disguising a madness taking root.

And beneath it all, the sound of a hiss.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would hear the rather cryptic reply from Isabella, as she turned back to meet the woman’s gaze. Her brow rose a bit as she wondered if she was purposefully withholding the information. Shaking the through the thought, she would turn to Lady Ningal – whom seemed to be in some sort of a hurry. Mirabelle would nod, as she left the sword there in the temple with them but was hurried out. Talks of a “riot” occurring the market place quarters the two previously was in earlier. Mirabelle’s eyes would widen, while she asked to leave the city, she wondered what was the riot happening. It honestly wasn’t her business but at the same time she couldn’t jusy…walk away so easily from it. She turned to meet Isabella’s gaze once more. “Seems something is going on…as much as I want to help them, this is clearly something they don’t intend on us interfering with…but I also cant just ignore it” she said, as she stepped from the temple. She turned to her friend for final confirmation. “What do you intend on doing, Izzy?” she asked, leaving a rather new nickname for Isabella. It was akin to the affairs she had to deal with while serving as the leader of Tsumigakure and Owatatsumi – with all the incidents happening internally being the villages or countries problem, not outsiders own. However she wanted to show some sort of thank you back for the hospitality they showed towards her, but at the end of the day she left the call up to Isabella.

Last edited: