OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At this stage in the manga, it's becoming very apparent that Kishimoto is trying to portray Hashirama as not only the strongest Hokage, but one of the strongest shinobi of all time. Tsuande could be considered the weakest since she is more of a support ninja; she doesn't wholly specialize is combat, whereas the others do. You could make a case for either Hiruzen or Minato claiming 2nd place. Tobirama, in my opinion, simply cannot be ranked because we know so little about him and his abilities.

Reactions: HashiramaDescendant

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
5# will probably be tsunade(I still think we have more to see from her)

1# will always be arguable(Kishimoto should set the record straight)

but I would say Hashirama.(Those who say Hiruzen have no common sense)Hiruzen is almost hardly to never mentioned in the latest volumes. Thats how much Kishimoto doesn't care about Hiruzen.

BladerItachi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato, number 1 Hokage for me cos of his feats and achievement at such a young age; he saved his village from kurama from Obito, defeated him and freeing kyuubi from his control is by no means easy!!! Especially considering his situation
Imagine had he lived from that kyuubi incident! Man, he would have atleast mastered Sage Mode like Jiraiya

Narutofan4203

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At this stage in the manga, it's becoming very apparent that Kishimoto is trying to portray Hashirama as not only the strongest Hokage, but one of the strongest shinobi of all time. Tsuande could be considered the weakest since she is more of a support ninja; she doesn't wholly specialize is combat, whereas the others do. You could make a case for either Hiruzen or Minato claiming 2nd place. Tobirama, in my opinion, simply cannot be ranked because we know so little about him and his abilities.
I agree with most of this. I say The only one who outmatches Hashi is So6p, and I still don't think even Edo-Madara could take him now..
While we don't know enough about Tobirama, we can atleast assume he's stronger then tsunade.