Hokage nauto at least as strong as he was against kaguya?

kyubbi sagemode

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now there are a lot of people who think naruto lost his rsm and is using bsm but I do not believe that's the case.

Firstly if it was bsm his eyes would look like this
You must be registered for see images

Rsm naruto did not have pigmentation even before he used his cloak

And here you can see hokage naruto has those same eyes

Some people say naruto mastered sm to the Point where he doesn't need pigmentation or it was a drawing mistake but how can that be when naruto was using it just the chapter before

For the people who say this cloak looks nothing like his old one, it's been multiple years it would have to change some way.

Now what I believe is the current mode naruto is using is rsm with full kurama but he's not using any other bijuu chakra which is why he doesn't have so6p marking on his back or tsb because he would need at least a little bit of each bijuu chakra for Tsb and for these markings to show on his back.

Now we all know bm naruto using half of kurama was able to match a tbb from 5 full bijuu

So surely naruto using rsm and full kurama would make him have the same firepower as rsm naruto using half kurama and like 10% chakra of all the other bijuu.

Now it is possible naruto lost the other bijuu chakra but I doubt that because of what the so6p said

I just think that naruto only uses them for when they have the meeting since their chakra is low and he is strong enough to deal with any threat without them.

Also since naruto is hokage he must have enhanced some of his techniques and masters them a bit better.

So what do you guys think about the thread and do you agree with me?

Last edited:

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagaromo says naruto is a meeting place for the bijuus because he has a bit of their chakra in him. This in no way implies that that chakra is permanent. Sasuke already mentioned that naruto was low on it. I believe he lost it. Unless naruto got some more after his battle which would be easy to do if the bijuu maybe wanted to keep in touch.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagaromo says naruto is a meeting place for the bijuus because he has a bit of their chakra in him. This in no way implies that that chakra is permanent. Sasuke already mentioned that naruto was low on it. I believe he lost it. Unless naruto got some more after his battle which would be easy to do if the bijuu maybe wanted to keep in touch.
That's a contradiction in itself. He became the meeting place because he has their chakra.

OT; Same threads every other day. Of course he's stronger than that broski

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont you know that chakra can be replenished ?
Tailed beast chakra is even better. Manga fact, so i suggest you read the manga over again.
I really do not see why naruto should he able to replenish their chakra. He doesn't have their physical bodies in him. When he drains their chakra, it should stay drained.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re-read the manga please. You don't even understand what he was implying there? I think you rushed the manga and just read the last 10 chapters of the manga.

He's talking about the Gold and Silver Brothers aka Ginkaku & Kinkaku. They are pseudo jinchuurikies because they ate kurama's chakra, therefore, they can use its mode and it can replenish with time.

If you don't know who they are then i dunno what you're doing here.

Reactions: Aznkidd

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you are implying cuz they willingly gave him chakra, part of their consciousness comes with it and hence he can replenish it? It just says they gave him chakra. Nothing more really.
That's chakra, same as how nine gave 1000 of people nine tails power
But if their minds can show up in Naruto's mind, they're just not chakra. They're practically a small portion of the original spirit beast.

ahh but then again, Naruto's mother would still be part of him if that is true. Yeah, Naruto lost their power. Carry on folks.

Narutrol

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if their minds can show up in Naruto's mind, they're just not chakra. They're practically a small portion of the original spirit beast.

ahh but then again, Naruto's mother would still be part of him if that is true. Yeah, Naruto lost their power. Carry on folks.
Manga said bijuus are chakra monster. And their body are simply chakra manifestation. That means their bodies, concious and spirit are chakra

Reactions: iNotorious