xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt sasuke will become hokage but it's still a possibility.. I believe that at least being thought of as hokage You have to be acknowledged by the village. it's not always necessarily about power. If you think about it all the hokages are connected so I think anyone who's under the hashi legacy will be hokage

The legacy

1st Hashirama: because the people chose because he was the best of the best.

2nd Tobirama: being the brother of hashi

3rd Hiruzen: being the student of the second

4th Minato: being a student of jaryiya who's a student of hiruzen

5th Tsunades: being a student of hiruzen

6th Danzo: being a student of tobirama and partner to hiruzen.

I feel the top four candidates for the next hokage are (not in any specific order)

1. kakashi being the student of minato
2. naruto being the student of kakashi, jariya and being the son minato.
3. sasuke being the student of kakashi and orchimaru.
4. Sakura being the student of kakashi and tsunade.
5. Obito being a student of minato (but highly unlikely due to his past)

I believe that someone outside of this lineage will never become hokage. (sorry kiba)

If you look at the kages from the other villages you can tell that they follow a family well a few of them at least

This system is just like dynasty' or monarchy's

The second part I'm not sure if there will kage rule after the war. They have been talking about a united nation so I think there is a possibility of there being a council. Like 2 of the strongest/wisest representatives from all the villages are the leaders of the whole thing trying to bring peace.

What are your thoughts?[/CENTER]

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no hope of obito being hokage,he is gonna die soon.and sasuke may have all it takes in terms of power to become hokage but he has the character of a villain,the villagers will never acknoeledge him,plus he killed danzo....the elders will never agree to him being hokage....in fact personality wise he is not fit to be hokage.

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no hope of obito being hokage,he is gonna die soon.and sasuke may have all it takes in terms of power to become hokage but he has the character of a villain,the villagers will never acknoeledge him,plus he killed danzo....the elders will never agree to him being hokage....in fact personality wise he is not fit to be hokage.
i disagree, Sasuke really matured alot over this time...

he was working for the good side and the bad side so he'll have a nice view of the world...

plus it WOULD end the cycle of hate...

Tobasco

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt Kakashi is going to be elected again, he might be dead by the end of the war, and even if he's alive, Naruto has surpassed him.
Naruto is the only one I can think of becoming Hokage after this war. It's what the story is about, he's surpassed about everyone in Konoha, has saved the village, and as you say, trained by Kakashi/Jiraiya, and is the son of the 4th.
Sakura, even if she was a worthy canditate, which she's not, due to her character, she always relies on everyone else too much, but even if she was a candidate, she'd pass it onto Naruto.
Even if Obito were to survive this war, he won't become hokage, he started the war in the first place, has killed far too many, people won't just forget all that.
Sasuke, as you said, has the character of a villain, he's far too selfish, and people won't forget about his crimes that easily.

EDIT: Some of the points I referred to were said by Nanda, not OP.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely Naruto as well it is his dream and the story is about him.

I can see Sakura being a Hokage as well. As Tobasco said she does rely heavily on others, but as the manga showed during the Pain invasion of Kanoha and during the war at the medical camp, and even during the Gaara retreival arc, she does know how to take command during stressful situations and knows how to lead.

She just needs a little more confidence in herself and stop comparing herself to Naruto and Sasuke as they are prodigy children with special gifts.

Kakashi will definiatly turn it down and pass the mantle to naruto.

Sasuke.........Well I think he would actually be more like Tobirama as a hokage then Danzo. Sasuke seeks to change the entire ninja system. Despite his sorted past, Sasuke never did kill anyone "good" all his opponents, including Danzo, were of shady character. Now I know Sasuke wanted to crush Kanoha and the elders, but fact remains...He hasn't nor has he tried, nor does he desire to any longer. Convincing his "peers" to elect him...........Well.......Let's just hope his TNJ skills are S-Ranked XD

As for Obito, I'm pretty sure he will be dead by the end of the war. Black Zetsu is the only thing keeping him alive. Once Madara dies, so too will Black Zetsu and, as a result, so too will Obito.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am thinking Sasuke could become Hokage seeing how the position could hinder Naruto's overall purpose.

Also, there has been foreshadowing, but you just have to look for it.

Last edited: