Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hisoka was basically dead for the moment right? Dead= dead

But ofcourse butthurt hisoka fan won't give no money
If you read hunter x hunter manga with that mental, then i'm sorry for you. This is not a straight tought shonen like bleach or naruto, in the case you haven't noticed.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read hunter x hunter manga with that mental, then i'm sorry for you. This is not a straight tought shonen like bleach or naruto, in the case you haven't noticed.
He still technically died, Hisoka lost the battle to the death. He was just revived that doesn't negate the fact that he died in the first place though.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still technically died, Hisoka lost the battle to the death. He was just revived that doesn't negate the fact that he died in the first place though.
Never said that. He just asked why didn't he receive the money and i said because it was only a technical win but Hisoka didn't lose if you see it as deep as the author wants you to see.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never said that. He just asked why didn't he receive the money and i said because it was only a technical win but Hisoka didn't lose if you see it as deep as the author wants you to see.
Hisoka lost the fight to the death when he died. Point blank period.

Of course he brought himself back but he still outright died & lost to Chrollo.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hisoka lost the fight to the death when he died. Point blank period.

Of course he brought himself back but he still outright died & lost to Chrollo.
Okay, as i said before, there are not "technicals" and point blanks in HxH. Sure hisoka lost the deathmatch, whatever floats your boat.

1- He discovered he's immortal unless someone shatters his body
2- His nen got stronger
3- He has two bungee gum extremities (OP AF)
4- The chance to rematch chrollo this time when the fight is not that much in Chrollos favor.

That's the way you read HxH

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, as i said before, there are not "technicals" and point blanks in HxH. Sure hisoka lost the deathmatch, whatever floats your boat.

1- He discovered he's immortal unless someone shatters his body
2- His nen got stronger
3- He has two bungee gum extremities (OP AF)
4- The chance to rematch chrollo this time when the fight is not that much in Chrollos favor.

That's the way you read HxH
And killed 2 Troupe members, removing 2 of the abilities Chrollo used to beat him

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing was deep with that. As much as i like Togahi's writing skills and the depth he puts in his characters/story... it still doesn't change the fact that it was bs and nothing but fanservice for the fans before he went on hiatus again.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing was deep with that. As much as i like Togahi's writing skills and the depth he puts in his characters/story... it still doesn't change the fact that it was bs and nothing but fanservice for the fans before he went on hiatus again.
That's your way of seeing it. This is a comment of someone who doesn't follow HxH's logic. This has been one of the few deathmatches that have been presented in this shounen (to be a shounen, HxH has really low quantity of fights) and still you see the result as who died first.

This was not fanservice, at all:

1- The nen getting stronger after death had been shown before
2- It's a way to get Hisoka into the dark continent
3- It's an amazing plot twist
4- It doesn't break any nen rule explained before and it fits perfectly
5- Totally fits with Hisoka's character

You definitely should reconcider not seeing this as a plan from Togashi to make the DC arc more interesting, and seeing it as fanservice (hunter hunter the only shounen that hasn't shown fanservice in it's entire life)

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree on that the bet should have been paid. It's a technical and official win for Chrollo. I never said otherwise. I'm just deffending the point on why the participers decided not to pay.