Hiruzen will unlock the 9th Gate

startup97

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
what's so good about (hiruzen not trying to hate)

Iruka, Ch.94
「三代目は 特に歴代の中でも最強�� �� �� �� � �言われポロフェッサーと呼ばれた�� �� �� �� �� ��だったんだぞ!」
"The sandaime, in particular, was a genius nicknamed the 'Professor,' and was called the strongest of all the Hokage".

the Sandaime was the strongest.

Databook 1, Page 117
"プロフェッサー"と崇められる歴�� �� �� �最 強の火影

The "Professor" revered as the strongest Hokage in history.

Databook 1, Page 119
"歴代最強""天才"など,三代目火影�� �� �� �� �形 容する言葉はに満ちている.

"History's Strongest", "Genius", etc., there are many words that describe the Sandaime Hokage.


DB2 Pg 84
Konohamaru paragraph:
歴代最強の火影と謳われた、三代目�� �� �� �� � �血を継ぐ木ノ葉丸。“木ノ葉崩し�� �� �� �� �� ��より敬愛する祖父を失い、その�� �� �� �� �は 悲しみに覆われる。だが必ずや里を�� �� �� �� � �る大樹に成長するであろう。果て�� �� �� �� �� ��標の祖父を目指して・ ・・!!Konohamaru, descended from Sandaime, who was praised as history’s strongest Hokage.
 

Vega

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
565
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ah I See. First Guy, now Hiruzen. Madara should be ready in this case.
You must be registered for see images
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sometimes I feel kind of stupid. Then I come here.
 

Mitarashi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
4,878
Reaction score
334
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiruzen might use the 11 Oclock' Old man, but he ain't doing anything else.
 

startup97

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ah I See. First Guy, now Hiruzen. Madara should be ready in this case.
You must be registered for see images

Ah I fricken love this!
 
Top