• Poll closed .

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there was a alternate dimension where Hiruzen was the main character in kishi's anime. do you thick the anime would be better not saying it's not right now but better meaning more interesting. i don't think no one will bash on hiruzen since he will be learning so much jutsu's their be no point in questioning his streghth. what do you guys think!

If their was a dimension like that i'll jump into hiruzen anime.
just type in the name you'll be more interested in wacthing naruto or hiruzen

and also vote

Last edited:

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.........hiruzen probably would be a tad more interesting
ofcourse in the first series let's call it HIRUZEN he'll be training underneath the 1st and 2nd. thats kick ass

and then in the second series let's call it HIRUZEN Shippuden he'll become hokage and end the first great War to end the season HIRUZEN will be a much better show.

chieflazyarse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is an interesting idea however i doubt hiruzen would have the same character development as naruto, i like naruto as a character because he has overcome diversity and prejudice with his enthusiasm and determination, hiruzen was a prodegy who was instructed by the 1st and 2nd, where is the room for character development?

Akademic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hell yah i'd watch the hiruzen anime, think about it we would get to see the first hokage, 2nd hokage and the 4th hokage in action, and the whole kyuubi incident instead of when naruto starts after the attack.

ps: and not just like flashbacks but the actual thing :)

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
hiruzen... as Akademic mentioned, we would get to see the other Hokages in action... and Hiruzen would be learning so much new moves every time because he would need to earn his professor title

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ofcourse in the first series let's call it HIRUZEN he'll be training underneath the 1st and 2nd. thats kick ass

and then in the second series let's call it HIRUZEN Shippuden he'll become hokage and end the first great War to end the season HIRUZEN will be a much better show.
i dont know if your being sarcastic or not....could you clarify things for me?