Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He posted the announcements via his twitter account. He made announcements in both English and Japanese. That's so nice of him.

Hiro Mashima said:
The final season of FAIRY TAIL TV animation series will go on air from fall 2018!
Exact date is not yet known. But it is expected to start in Fall season, this year and most likely will be the final season of the Fairy Tail Manga.

Hiro Mashima said:
フェアリーテイル本編の続編にあたるスピンオフの漫画ともう一本別のスピンオフ漫画の制作が決定しました。
Translation - A new Spin off Manga which is in continuation to the Original Fairy Tail manga has been green lit.

Whether it will be drawn by Hiro Mashima or another Mangaka is yet to be known. But so far as, we now know that Fairy Tail is not completed yet. And there is still a continuation series in works. It's date of publication is not yet disclosed. Probably, it will be published in Fairy Tail Monthly magazine.

Hiro Mashima said:
Finally I start new series on Weekly Shonen Magazine No. 30 (June 27 on sale) !!
Details of his new series are not known. Probably we will get more details about his new series as the time of publication nears. But it will release in WSM issue. No. 30 on June 27, 2018.

Mashima expressed his views on the concerning announcements and was delighted that he was happy to share the news with his fans. He also teased that there are still hidden information about Fairy Tail that is yet to be announced!.

That's all!

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not really into his work. He ruined fairy tail that I will never forgive him for.

Also I'm not really hyped about the anime. Like the spriggan 12 arc was the worst of all.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Up to where would you say Fairy Tail was good? Is it being ruined worse than the way Kishimoto ruined Naruto?
Fairy Tail was great till the Grand Magic Games Arc.
After that it went downhill FAST. The Taratoros (Demon) Arc was BULLSHIT from beginning to end xD

The Spriggan 12 Arc is the equivalent of Naruto's War arc. Except much worse.

Believe me. Naruto's war arc is a masterpiece compared to Fairy Tail's War arc.

You can't really enjoy other side characters because they get little to no development or battles. Kishimoto while being a shitty writer himself is >>>>>> Mashima no doubt

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well....isn't it's story like..entirely finished?

Was a there a loophole which still have promise for ensuming plot?

Anyway it was my favourite manga and anime from time to time, Oracion seis upto arcs were well lit and logical.

But when the Purehito Arc ensued, things got illogical as ever, Mirajane was losing to a lower member despite her most powerful demonic form whereas Erza and lucy individually were prevailing.

Hiro had vast potential to make this series 100× better than it is now.Though I don't blame him, everybody can make mistakes.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well....isn't it's story like..entirely finished?

Was a there a loophole which still have promise for ensuming plot?

Anyway it was my favourite manga and anime from time to time, Oracion seis upto arcs were well lit and logical.

But when the Purehito Arc ensued, things got illogical as ever, Mirajane was losing to a lower member despite her most powerful demonic form whereas Erza and lucy individually were prevailing.

Hiro had vast potential to make this series 100× better than it is now.Though I don't blame him, everybody can make mistakes.
Actually Azuma was one of Hadez' strongest members. And Mirajane couldn’t even access her strongest Demon Soul to that time. Sure we're reading the same manga?

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Up to where would you say Fairy Tail was good? Is it being ruined worse than the way Kishimoto ruined Naruto?
Fairy Tail never really was a good series tbh.

It's just a painful definition of a generic shounen, it uses all of the tropes like friendship power up, useless girl, fanservice and annoying mascot character completely straight without adding it's own unique twist to it. It was mildly entertaining when I first read it but when every arc follows the same template of beating a seemingly stronger and stronger villain and winning through friendship, the lack of depth is very apparent and it gets really old fast.