giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is without a doubt my favorite female character in the anime and manga. But seems like as the series progressed she has gotten portrayed as weaker and weaker.

Example: How you get winded so fast? I mean shouldnt the Kohona ninja be at almost peak performance? Well maybe age is a factor and they are past their prime, which could have been the Great Ninja War, but Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, Minato, and a whole lot of other notable ninja had great endurance even though they were older than the current ninja...i think i went into a ran, but Hinata seems to also be getting Sick, she always seems so fragile.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's the period and time after toneri I think she's pregnant with boruto.
I dont think so since Godsuke wears the same clothes when he left and not the badass hobo ones in the last. But idk maybe he just washed his hobo clothes

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's simply a normal tier'd ninja. She cant progress to the level her fanboys want her at. She's meant to be gift wrapped for pairing reasons. A damsel in distress.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh she just chilling man, laid back too as well. her life is going good so it's no surprise she's taken a back seat. it suits her nature. in contrast, sakura is always fiesty and crazy. it's in her nature to remain so no matter the circumstance

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's simply a normal tier'd ninja. She cant progress to the level her fanboys want her at. She's meant to be gift wrapped for pairing reasons. A damsel in distress.
basically this. its only her slurpers that put her on some fanfiction pedestral. her combat portrayal all through the manga has been nothing more than ordinary.