MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bold can't be real. You're trolling right? Are you aware how many scenarios can be questioned from the entire show based on that logic?

And those red threads are what i refer to as Kurama aura that you can clearly see disappear indicating absorption stopped.
Unlike "many scenarios", this one has proof on what was shown with the Tenseigan just some minutes before that scene.

Ok, so according to your logic:

1- Toneri puts the orb and starts draining Naruto
2- Naruto says all his chakra WAS absorbed
3- Red threads still coming out of naruto while toneri speaks
4- Some more red threads are still coming out
5- Red threads stop coming out from Naruto, meaning absorption stopped.

So you think it's logical that in step 2 all his chakra was absorbed while at the same time you admit the red chakra threads were coming out from naruto the whole time till the end. Yeah, that makes perfect sense :lol

Is it so hard to admit that Toneri didn't absorb all his chakra when Naruto says so? Seriously, all this logic twisting is going to snap your mind :nono:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike "many scenarios", this one has proof on what was shown with the Tenseigan just some minutes before that scene.

Ok, so according to your logic:

1- Toneri puts the orb and starts draining Naruto
2- Naruto says all his chakra WAS absorbed
3- Red threads still coming out of naruto while toneri speaks
4- Some more red threads are still coming out
5- Red threads stop coming out from Naruto, meaning absorption stopped.

So you think it's logical that in step 2 all his chakra was absorbed while at the same time you admit the red chakra threads were coming out from naruto the whole time till the end. Yeah, that makes perfect sense :lol

Is it so hard to admit that Toneri didn't absorb all his chakra when Naruto says so? Seriously, all this logic twisting is going to snap your mind :nono:
All these bs are irrelevant. The threads disappear meaning absorption stopped. How much chakra was then absorbed? Naruto in the two translations says "All of my Chakra" You maneuvering around this isn't going to change this fact. :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well doesn't the first paragraph contradict your own post :lol

I need to watch the movie again, I'll judge it on the whole of what it said and displayed not on a partial. I'm not going to conclude based on 1 part. What I will say is if somebody is out of chakra two things I've seen happen they die or they're out cold. If either of those 2 happened then naruto was out of chakra if not then he wasn't.

If you followed the thread, the proof Gai uses is Ebisu's statement and Ebisu clearly has a Jinchuriki die as the example.

Next excuse?
It's selective reading on your part when kakashi uses Kamui past his limit he dies. Kakashi states when training Sasuke and tells him if he attempts a 3rd chidori past his limit worst case scenario is he'll die. Dieing is one of the things that happens when you run out of chakra properly (like kakashi).

Even then that's wholly irrelevant since I gave you two outcomes yet yor trying to latch onto 1 of the 2 outcomes I've stated. But I'll accept your concession.

The first paragraph expands on the second. I said if somebody is out of chakra they're out cold or they die. Sasuke collapsing and passing out is the same as him being out cold. You see a contradiction but I don't.

Anyway your concession is accepted.

Last edited:

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All these bs is irrelevant. The threads disappear absorption stopped. How much chakra was then absorbed? Naruto in the two translations says "All of my Chakra" You maneuvering around this isn't going to change this fact. :lol
Actually it isn't bs, since you can't explain what happened without admitting that he still had chakra to be absorbed after he said that. I mean. you're even admitting it yourself that Toneri was still absoring Kurama's chakra after Naruto said what he said as shown with the red threads, why is it so hard so say it openly? :lol You're not understanding the difference ... the point is not "all" of his chakra, the point is that if it was absorbed at that time (which was already proven false) or if it was being absorbed, which clearly is the logical conclusion.

How much? I've already replied to you before: all he had knead for the previous fight and was not used in said fight. After Toneri absorbed all that readied chakra (since we know stamina =/= chakra, he didn't absorb more than that), Hinata prevented any further absorption with her chakra (as, if Toneri's orb works the same way than the Tenseigan's sphere they destroyed, then it's in Hinata's power to do so as she explained), Naruto used more of kurama's reserves, went to KCM again and saved Toneri from himself.

Anna

Elite
Kin
47💸
Kumi
2,440💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

Could we all stick to original topic at hand please? I have been seeing a lot of reports coming from this thread and if I see any more I will lock it.

Thank you.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's selective reading on your part when kakashi uses Kamui past his limit he dies. Kakashi states when training Sasuke and tells him if he attempts a 3rd chidori past his limit worst case scenario is he'll die. Dieing is one of the things that happens when you run out of chakra properly (like kakashi).

Even then that's wholly irrelevant since I gave you two outcomes yet yor trying to latch onto 1 of the 2 outcomes I've stated. But I'll accept your concession.

The first paragraph expands on the second. I said if somebody is out of chakra they're out cold or they die. Sasuke collapsing and passing out is the same as him being out cold. You see a contradiction but I don't.

Anyway your concession is accepted.
You clearly aren't grasping what this is exactly about. According to MightGai, no stamina and no chakra = death. You yourself admit Sasuke used the last of his stamina to move about and he had no chakra left.. so by Gai's logic, Sasuke should have died there not just fall unconscious.

So, you telling me the same thing except adding they either fall unconscious is the contradiction because you clearly won't be able to tell me how either outcome would be chosen for character x or character y without providing fanfics.

Again, using Kakashi as a yardstick shouldn't be applicable here when we know his body wasn't able to handle the effects of the sharingan. [ ].

Falling unconscious/being immobile (as in Gaara's case) due to exertion is a sign that physical energy or stamina has been depleted. Naruto staggering after Toneri absorbed his chakra is a clear sign that his stamina had been depleted to a level he found it difficult to even stand. Naruto is a chakra beast and MightGai is telling me that Hinata with her regular unimpressive reserves filled Naruto's own without her showing any signs of fatigue and you are here agreeing with him? Ridiculous.

Actually it isn't bs, since you can't explain what happened without admitting that he still had chakra to be absorbed after he said that. I mean. you're even admitting it yourself that Toneri was still absoring Kurama's chakra after Naruto said what he said as shown with the red threads, why is it so hard so say it openly? :lol You're not understanding the difference ... the point is not "all" of his chakra, the point is that if it was absorbed at that time (which was already proven false) or if it was being absorbed, which clearly is the logical conclusion.

How much? I've already replied to you before: all he had knead for the previous fight and was not used in said fight. After Toneri absorbed all that readied chakra (since we know stamina =/= chakra, he didn't absorb more than that), Hinata prevented any further absorption with her chakra (as, if Toneri's orb works the same way than the Tenseigan's sphere they destroyed, then it's in Hinata's power to do so as she explained), Naruto used more of kurama's reserves, went to KCM again and saved Toneri from himself.
It is bs because we can clearly see what happens irrespective of your issues with translation.
- We see absorption.
- We see when absorption stops (red threads as you call them disappear) and
- We see Naruto's reaction.

You must be registered for see images

Stamina has a mix of the person's physical energy (see databook). So the fact we see Naruto staggering is a clear sign that even his stamina had taken a considerable hit. How you can say Hinata with her normal reserves will be able to replenish Naruto's in seconds without showing signs of fatigue when someone who has 3 years worth of chakra in a seal + her own reserves took 3 days (after which she was bedridden?) to replicate the same is ridiculous and shows a bad level of comprehension of the story.

But after the debacle in the Team Gai vs Team Sand thread, when i showed you and you had the nerve to say Sasuke was talking about Shunshin in that situation and when i gave you the dome example and you said they had no choice but to give Jirobo their chakra when only a few chapters ago Naruto dug a tunnel through the ground with his bare hands, i guess i really shouldn't be surprised.

Databook 1

Chakra

Accumulating chakra and forming seals to activate a jutsu!

The physical and mental energies from 130 million body cells, that is, chakra, are accumulated, and by performing seals, this energy is converted into a jutsu. If this sequence is performed impeccably, the jutsu is activated.

To activate jutsu other than taijutsu, basic chakra conversion is needed.

To put it plainly, chakra is what fuels a jutsu. The mental and physical energies of a shinobi’s body are joined together into stamina, which is internally converted into chakra, the energy source for a jutsu’s activation. The efficiency of this conversion is influenced by the user’s skill. Being able to efficiently convert stamina means a possibility to cast an even larger number of jutsu. In addition, chakra can be used to temporarily trigger some physical abilities. Thanks to this, shinobi can perform superhuman physical feats.

The movie obviously tried to give the characters their true chakra colors meaning they had consulted Kishi and in Kishi's manga, Naruto's chakra is while Hinata's is . You saying it happened for no reason is is just another desperate attempt to prove yourself right.

So yeah, since her chakra is portrayed as something different from the manga, its obviously to indicate she had something different... And also in the same way Rasengan gets additional names when chakra increases or gets elements added to it or when Oro's chakra was added to Chidori to form another Chidori in VoTE1, Hinata's became to yet again indicate another chakra source.

You can choose to remain in denial but unfortunately, facts.. are facts. :lol

Last edited:
Reactions: lndra and Askeladd

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly aren't grasping what this is exactly about. According to MightGai, no stamina and no chakra = death. You yourself admit Sasuke used the last of his stamina to move about and he had no chakra left.. so by Gai's logic, Sasuke should have died there not just fall unconscious.

So, you telling me the same thing except adding they either fall unconscious is the contradiction because you clearly won't be able to tell me how either outcome would be chosen for character x or character y without providing fanfics.

Again, using Kakashi as a yardstick shouldn't be applicable here when we know his body wasn't able to handle the effects of the sharingan. [ ].

Falling unconscious/being immobile (as in Gaara's case) due to exertion is a sign that physical energy or stamina has been depleted. Naruto staggering after Toneri absorbed his chakra is a clear sign that his stamina had been depleted to a level he found it difficult to even stand. Naruto is a chakra beast and MightGai is telling me that Hinata with her regular unimpressive reserves filled Naruto's own without her showing any signs of fatigue and you are here agreeing with him? Ridiculous.
Your reaching heavily and I'm not grasping, Kakashi dying from chakra exhaustion is canon irrespective of sharingan or not. Kakashi also states worst case scenario of trying to use chakra over the linit is death. What I've told you is there are 2 outcomes outcold or death as the worst case scenario yet you decided to ignore that. Sasuke didnt reach the threahold that would kill you neither did Sasuke or Naruto in their last fight.

Gaara is a jin like Naruto and the 2 can't be compared go regular individuals. Naruto once out of kurama's chakra also becomes immobile and out it cold in his last fight.

Your comparing apples and oranges.

It's quite easy to tell which scenario of the 2 occurs if they die they reached the level necessary and if they're unconscious (immobile) they're in the depletion.

What might Gai is telling you is that Hinata interfered with the absorbition since her being Hamura's descendant allowed her to interfere with the Tenseigan. If you have the statement that confirms Hinata restored Naruto's "depleted chakra." Like Naruto saying as such then I'll accept your version. I asked LB and I have yet to see it.

Last edited:

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is bs because we can clearly see what happens irrespective of your issues with translation.
- We see absorption.
- We see when absorption stops (red threads as you call them disappear) and
- We see Naruto's reaction.

Stamina has a mix of the person's physical energy (see databook). So the fact we see Naruto staggering is a clear sign that even his stamina had taken a considerable hit. How you can say Hinata with her normal reserves will be able to replenish Naruto's in seconds without showing signs of fatigue when someone who has 3 years worth of chakra in a seal + her own reserves took 3 days (after which she was bedridden?) to replicate the same is ridiculous and shows a bad level of comprehension of the story.

But after the debacle in the Team Gai vs Team Sand thread, when i showed you and you had the nerve to say Sasuke was talking about Shunshin in that situation and when i gave you the dome example and you said they had no choice but to give Jirobo their chakra when only a few chapters ago Naruto dug a tunnel through the ground with his bare hands, i guess i really shouldn't be surprised.

Databook 1

Chakra

Accumulating chakra and forming seals to activate a jutsu!

The physical and mental energies from 130 million body cells, that is, chakra, are accumulated, and by performing seals, this energy is converted into a jutsu. If this sequence is performed impeccably, the jutsu is activated.

To activate jutsu other than taijutsu, basic chakra conversion is needed.

To put it plainly, chakra is what fuels a jutsu. The mental and physical energies of a shinobi’s body are joined together into stamina, which is internally converted into chakra, the energy source for a jutsu’s activation. The efficiency of this conversion is influenced by the user’s skill. Being able to efficiently convert stamina means a possibility to cast an even larger number of jutsu. In addition, chakra can be used to temporarily trigger some physical abilities. Thanks to this, shinobi can perform superhuman physical feats.

The movie obviously tried to give the characters their true chakra colors meaning they had consulted Kishi and in Kishi's manga, Naruto's chakra is while Hinata's is . You saying it happened for no reason is is just another desperate attempt to prove yourself right.

- Come on, is right there in the tip of your tongue ... "the subtitles are wrong", just say it, it will make you feel much better :lol well, apparently you haven't seen naruto's reaction when hinata just placed her hand on him as shown on the gif, he wasn't even near of fainting, therefore his reserves wasn't as nearly as depleted as the first time Toneri attacked him.

- I'm not saying that since that's the point, if Naruto's reserves weren't at all depleted, then in turn she didn't replete them from 0 (if she even gave him chakra at all).

- You wanted an example of what "energy" may be in that scenario that allowed him to move. Shunshin uses chakra, shunshin is high speed movement, therefore there is your example. It doesn't get more complicated than that. Lol you really believe that any supernatural thing they do in the series isn't related to chakra? that naruto didn't use any bit of chakra to dig that tunnel, that fast? that any average joe can dig a tunnel like that? Just stop. Even something silly at this point like high jumping or landing , water walking, wall climbing or whatever uses chakra, even the very minimum. Naruto didn't dig the tunnel in Neji's fight without using chakra, since it's not a mole.

- Tried and failed apparently, cause someone up there posted a blue rasengan in the same movie :lol so logic dictates that since Hinata's chakra is naturally blue, being purple in the movie means she got a power up. Ok, then Naruto's chakra being naturally yellow, explain all the blue rasengan we have seen in anime, movies and whatnot without saying it's a palette thing, or a studio's call or whatever other reason that can be perfectly applied to Hinata's twin lions as well.

So yeah, since her chakra is portrayed as something different from the manga, its obviously to indicate she had something different...
Of course! Like Naruto's blue rasengans all this time, blue was used to obviously indicate he had something different ... care to tell me what? :wut:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Come on, is right there in the tip of your tongue ... "the subtitles are wrong", just say it, it will make you feel much better :lol well, apparently you haven't seen naruto's reaction when hinata just placed her hand on him as shown on the gif, he wasn't even near of fainting, therefore his reserves wasn't as nearly as depleted as the first time Toneri attacked him.
You mean the reaction to hearing his name after showing visible signs of discomfort? Again, apparently looking to the side is going to be a difficult thing to do when his younger self literally dragged his entire body a few feet after the Gaara fight? lmao.

- I'm not saying that since that's the point, if Naruto's reserves weren't at all depleted, then in turn she didn't replete them from 0 (if she even gave him chakra at all).
Wow.

- You wanted an example of what "energy" may be in that scenario that allowed him to move. Shunshin uses chakra, shunshin is high speed movement, therefore there is your example. It doesn't get more complicated than that. Lol you really believe that any supernatural thing they do in the series isn't related to chakra? that naruto didn't use any bit of chakra to dig that tunnel, that fast? that any average joe can dig a tunnel like that? Just stop. Even something silly at this point like high jumping or landing , water walking, wall climbing or whatever uses chakra, even the very minimum. Naruto didn't dig the tunnel in Neji's fight without using chakra, since it's not a mole.
- Sasuke is shown struggling to stand and says he won't have energy to move and you understand that as he was referring to shunshin? Hats off to you.

- Naruto is shown with bloodied nails when he emerges but MightGai from NB says he used chakra despite Naruto not having any doton affinities/nature.. Ok.

- Tried and failed apparently, cause someone up there posted a blue rasengan in the same movie :lol so logic dictates that since Hinata's chakra is naturally blue, being purple in the movie means she got a power up. Ok, then Naruto's chakra being naturally yellow, explain all the blue rasengan we have seen in anime, movies and whatnot without saying it's a palette thing, or a studio's call or whatever other reason that can be perfectly applied to Hinata's twin lions as well.
- Studio has been animating chakra colours wrongly but decide to get it right in the final movie.. In which Kishi supervises btw. They give Hinata purple but according to you it was a mistake right? Ok. I could very well ask you why Hinata whose chakra has been blue in the anime, movies etc gets a purple chakra out of nowhere in the final movie.. but let me guess... A mistake yes?

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the reaction to hearing his name after showing visible signs of discomfort? Again, apparently looking to the side is going to be a difficult thing to do when his younger self literally dragged his entire body a few feet after the Gaara fight? lmao.

Wow.

- Sasuke is shown struggling to stand and says he won't have energy to move and you understand that as he was referring to shunshin? Hats off to you.

- Naruto is shown with bloodied nails when he emerges but MightGai from NB says he used chakra despite Naruto not having any doton affinities/nature.. Ok.

- Studio has been animating chakra colours wrongly but decide to get it right in the final movie.. In which Kishi supervises btw. They give Hinata purple but according to you it was a mistake right? Ok. I could very well ask you why Hinata whose chakra has been blue in the anime, movies etc gets a purple chakra out of nowhere in the final movie.. but let me guess... A mistake yes?
- Yep, usually people with no chakra / stamina die, but according to you they faint. Was that the expression of someone about to faint? he was just curious about what she was going to do.

- What did happen when they destroyed the tenseigan? Did Naruto gave her chakra or did he do what Hinata did to him against Toneri? Merging chakra is not giving chakra, just in case we need to clear that out as well. As a matter of fact even Naruto says, that after destroying it they can "split / separate", meaning he didn't actually gave her chakra cause if he did, he wouldn't need to split / separate (no chakra would return to him)

- Any non-regular movement is powered by chakra in some measure... are you even discussing that?

- chakra to power up his hands to dig ... is that hard of a concept? didn't say it was a jutsu, why are you even mentioning doton? Does water walking include suiton or anything like that as well? :lol he used chakra to dig a hole with his hands in a couple of seconds whil leaving a bunshin above to misdirect. Saying that Naruto did that without any chakra usage whatsoever is the same as saying that any human being in NV can do it as well. Just no.

- ohhh that's it! 15 years later they decide to make things right, what a coincidence! :happy:. How silly of me to actually expect a plausible explaination for the blue rasengan all this time :lol nope, no mistake, they surely did decide to use purple chakra, as they probably decide that Toneri chakra's be flashy green, and so on and so on. Do you honestly believe they care about the color? The only instance when color matters pretty much is with Kurama, when they show red chakra to signalize it's his and not Naruto's. The rest really doesn't matter, never did, never will. Not even with Rikudo's chakra did Naruto's cloak changed from yellow, or the Susano of Sasuke, why would it change Twin Lions from Hinata? I even did actually agree with the argument one of you posted that it's easier to draw blue due to contrast with the color of the human body or whatever, so why is it sooo hard to comprehend that her chakra can be represented in another color, like Naruto's has?.

Seriously, so far color is the weakest argument to defend Hinata, I would rather discuss when she says "I also have Hamura's chakra", at least it's more challenging. :sweat:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Yep, usually people with no chakra / stamina die, but according to you they faint. Was that the expression of someone about to faint? he was just curious about what she was going to do.
What? No.. That's the other troll. I have said from start till now that we've seen people who are chakra exhausted and show fatigue indicating their stamina has taken a hit but don't die. But let me guess.. the reaction after the red threads as you call them disappear is of someone that was about to have a stretch right?

- What did happen when they destroyed the tenseigan? Did Naruto gave her chakra or did he do what Hinata did to him against Toneri? Merging chakra is not giving chakra, just in case we need to clear that out as well. As a matter of fact even Naruto says, that after destroying it they can "split / separate", meaning he didn't actually gave her chakra cause if he did, he wouldn't need to split / separate (no chakra would return to him)
Not part of the discussion. You basically just claimed Hinata touched Naruto after Toneri absorbed his chakra and she didn't transfer any chakra to him. I know you're trolling at this point so i'm not sure why i'm even bothering :lol

- Any non-regular movement is powered by chakra in some measure... are you even discussing that?

Sasuke can barely stand and says what he says but you are telling me he was talking about Shunshin? Yes or no?
- chakra to power up his hands to dig ... is that hard of a concept? didn't say it was a jutsu, why are you even mentioning doton? Does water walking include suiton or anything like that as well? :lol he used chakra to dig a hole with his hands in a couple of seconds whil leaving a bunshin above to misdirect. Saying that Naruto did that without any chakra usage whatsoever is the same as saying that any human being in NV can do it as well. Just no.
Walking on water does not involve manipulating water.. He dug through the ground.. bloodied nails confirm this and we know for a fact he does not have Earth release.

Lee.. who doesn't use chakra rips easily through the ground. Do think of a good excuse please?
- ohhh that's it! 15 years later they decide to make things right, what a coincidence! :happy:. How silly of me to actually expect a plausible explaination for the blue rasengan all this time :lol nope, no mistake, they surely did decide to use purple chakra, as they probably decide that Toneri chakra's be flashy green, and so on and so on. Do you honestly believe they care about the color? The only instance when color matters pretty much is with Kurama, when they show red chakra to signalize it's his and not Naruto's. The rest really doesn't matter, never did, never will. Not even with Rikudo's chakra did Naruto's cloak changed from yellow, or the Susano of Sasuke, why would it change Twin Lions from Hinata? I even did actually agree with the argument one of you posted that it's easier to draw blue due to contrast with the color of the human body or whatever, so why is it sooo hard to comprehend that her chakra can be represented in another color, like Naruto's has?.

Seriously, so far color is the weakest argument to defend Hinata, I would rather discuss when she says "I also have Hamura's chakra", at least it's more challenging. :sweat:
If they don't care about the color, then why change the color at all in the final movie which Kishi supervised because he planned to include it in the timeline of his manga.. (699.5)? :lol

Bold is laughable. They literally revert Naruto's color to the original one the manga depicts.. but in the same manga where Hinata's is blue, they opt to use purple? :lol

How about the point about the change in technique name? You haven't provided an excuse for that?

Last edited:

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? No.. That's the other troll. I have said from start till now that we've seen people who are chakra exhausted and show fatigue but don't die. But let me guess.. the reaction after the red threads as you call them disappear is of someone that was about to have a stretch right?

Not part of the discussion. You basically just claimed Hinata touched Naruto after Toneri absorbed his chakra and she didn't transfer any chakra to him. I know you're trolling at this point so i'm not sure why i'm even bothering :lol

Sasuke can barely stand and says what he says but you are telling me he was talking about Shunshin? Yes or no?

Walking on water does not involve manipulating water.. He dug through the ground.. bloodied nails confirm this and we know for a fact he does not have Earth release.

Lee.. who doesn't use chakra rips easily through the ground. Do think of a good excuse please?

If they don't care about the color, then why change the color at all in the final movie which Kishi supervised because he planned to include it in the timeline of his manga.. (699.5)? :lol

Bold is laughable. They literally revert Naruto's color to the original one the manga depicts.. but in the same manga where Hinata's is blue, they opt to use purple? :lol

How about the point about the change in technique name? You haven't provided an excuse for that?
Sorry, had to be rushed in to the ICU unit after reading that Lee doesn't use chakra :dead:

Ok, let me recover for a bit ... there we go.

- And what happens to them? don't they faint? didn't you use Naruto fainting against Gaara as proof that he was "depleted"?. Nope, it's a disconfort reaction alright, noone likes to have their chakra drained. Now, as we have seen it was only temporal since before Hinata merged her chakra with his, he wasn't in pain anymore.

- It is a possibility, given how the visual effect is the same in both scenarios, but if you are so touchy about it then we won't :lol

- He was battling, in battle you move at enhanced speed (obviously), speed not attained by not using chakra.

- Ok, lets backtrack a bit. You do realize ninjas can knead chakra and use it without releasing it in jutsus right? Because I'm sensing you're not realizing this and that the only way Naruto could have done that is with a Doton Release or something like that, while even you're saying that his nails were bloodied (meaning he used his hands).

- Lee doesn't use chakra ... please don't make me read that again. If Lee doesn't use chakra then he better be Jesus, cause that boy is standing on water:

Exactly, they don't care about it, so even in the same movie they use blue and yellow rasengan :lol you do realize the argument goes both ways right? And also no, he also supervised Boruto's movie, he did the screenplay and for instance the final rasengan is blue as well (pumped with Naruto's chakra), so no, stop.

- :lol there is even a version of rasengan where he uses it once on each hand called "Rasenrengan" (pain battle) , but in the end, it's the same rasengan, one on each hand. Naming doesn't mean anything if the technique is the same.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What happens when you run out of all of your chakra guess what you die.

The completely out of chakra dead bodies

Shikamaru's near unconcious and will likely die Sakura wants to start distant healing. But Katsyu confirms it's fragments lost all of their chakra and died.

The tree captures Naruto.

Naruto is drained and exists Sage Kyubi Chakra Mode

Sarutobi is shown holding Naruto up Naruto

Naruto is on his knee supporting himself with his hand/s

Naruto enter BSM after that.

Further proof of what happens when your actually out of chakra you die and if your nearly completely out your near/out cold or on deaths door. And Naruto entering BSM after apparently seeming drained and being on pretty much alll 4s negates any such notion. Also the previous scans confirm he wasn't out of chakra as some claim otherwise he would've been in the same state(deaths door or dead).

I'm still waiting for the evidence a statement that Hinata restored Naruto's chakra and her or Naruto confirming she restored it.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto is on his knee supporting himself with his hand/s

Naruto enter BSM after that.
The very next pages show that Naruto took chakra from Minato. :lmao: That's why he continued to fight. :lmao:

Why are you trying to deny something as basic as running out of chakra? When someone's chakra is said to be drained completely unless they get chakra from elsewhere they aren't going to pull chakra out of thin air.

Now as far as running out of chakra itself is considered there are two types.

1) when it hits 0, Zero, Nothing, Nada. That obviously results in death.

2) when it hits close to zero. Why close to zero? Because that is the point when ninjas simply cannot fight or use another jutsu. They cannot squeeze out the chakra for another jutsu. And there have been many points where ninjas have reached that point.
Example-
-Sasuke after using Kirin on Itachi.
-Bee after Waterdome against Kisame.

They didn't hit zero and die, but they lost 98%-99% of their chakra and were completely exhausted and in no condition to fight.

Characters can say "Oh all my chakra is gone" and that can still mean "98% of my chakra is gone"

All this pettiness that Naruto's chakra levels didn't hit zero is stupid, okay Hinata didn't replenish 100% chakra she replenished 99%-98% of chakra, that's better...?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato is confirming he's out of chakra and can't use ftg

In case your confused it started draining from BM Minato, coupled with Minato's above statement it's evident that Yin Kurama didn't restore Naruto ot allow him to enter BSM.

Also that borrowing is taking after Naruto's already enter BSM otherwise it would've been shown before hand not after Naruto's already entered the state. Kurama even makes his statement after its alteady happened(Naruto is in BSM). And secondly it's likely Naruto restored the chakra cloak for everybody with the borrowed chakra including Shikmaru to save their lives.

I'm still waiting for the actual Canon evidence where it's stated Hinata restored Naruto's kyubi chakra either Naruto or Hinata confirming this is fine.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All this back and forth and bringing up 1000 different characters over failure to comprehend a simple Chakra transfer. The denial is getting hilarious :lol

Even if Naruto wasn't at 0 Chakra, he was on his knees and lost KCM, so either way, Hinata restoring all that when Naruto is said to have near limitless Chakra is still a valid argument.

Where's the canon statement that Hanabi can use 64 Palms or Tenseigan?:lol
Where's the canon statement that she is superior to Neji? :lol
Where's the canon statement that Naruto isn't an Uzumaki? :lol
Where's the canon statement that Hinata was kicked out of main branch? :lol

This guy's double standards are too much :lmao:

Meanwhile, I have canon statement that Hanabi's eyes lost Tenseigan, that Neji is the strongest Hyuga his age, that Naruto is called Naruto Uzumaki, that Hinata is called a Main Branch member, and of course, lastly, that Hinata has Hamura's Chakra. :salt:

If only you had an iota of reading skills. Which we all know you lack given you literally call manga scans fanfic while trying to push your BS fanfiction as fact.

Last edited:

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All this back and forth and bringing up 1000 different characters over failure to comprehend a simple Chakra transfer. The denial is getting hilarious :lol

Even if Naruto wasn't at 0 Chakra, he was on his knees and lost KCM, so either way, Hinata restoring all that when Naruto is said to have near limitless Chakra is still a valid argument.
Hinata did restore his chakra , if you are talking about this

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata did restore his chakra , if you are talking about this
Of course, only people here denying that are same people who literally call manga scans fanfics while trying to push their wishful theories against canonical facts, so it's not surprising they would do as such :coffee:

This guy's even claimed Juubi's Hand is a MERE 3 times the size of Hinata XD