Chakra

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thos are the only people that I think they fouth by them self. Even if they lose or won
Oh I didn't know what you meant by fouth... it's fought :)

Don't forget that under Tsunade's training, Sakura received brutal beatings. She also learned how to fight against someone also using chakra controlled taijutsu. Sakura and Hinata seem like they were born to be enemies.... in battle anyways.

Last edited:

fmcande

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh I didn't know what you meant by fouth... it's fought :)

Don't forget that under Tsunade's training, Sakura received brutal beatings. She also learned how to fight against someone also using chakra controlled taijutsu. Sakura and Hinata seem like they were born to be enemies.... in battle anyways.
lol ok thanx I'm in my phone so is lil hard to type lol

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@_@

Sakura has been trained by a sannin and is a miniature version of the 5th hokage.

Hinata just blushes a lot and gets her ass pwned.

Yeah she has byakagun and yeah she has some sweet skills, but come on people, think this through carefully.

Shibuki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well not sure really we dont know how strong Hinata is in part 2. One hit from Sakura and Hinata would most likely be too injured to fight but also hinata may be able to avoid her attacks and use her gentle fist or some new techqiue to defeat sakura.

dont know who would win but im saying hinata :)

morsoe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well not sure really we dont know how strong Hinata is in part 2. One hit from Sakura and Hinata would most likely be too injured to fight but also hinata may be able to avoid her attacks and use her gentle fist or some new techqiue to defeat sakura.

dont know who would win but im saying hinata :)
hmmm well since the yuukimaru filla hinata has chakra precission and control similar to sakura and her gentle fist is a whole different level of chakra control in difficulty xD .....so she could possibly hit just as hard or more! hard ....because really

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hinata. Although Sakura packs a heavy punch this still primarily a taijutsu battle and I expect the Byakugan's insight and precision to put Hinata in favor. We also really haven't seen how much Hinata has improved in Part 2 other then the Pain fight but that wasn't exactly fair.