Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just rewatched the Hinata vs Pein fight adored it, animation was on point and Hinata was doing what she could, wish it was longer tbh and was the only one who got seriously pissed whenever she managed to destroy a chakra rod and Pein would just fling her away, I felt like she was so close to snapping them all.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved it. Far better than what kishimoto did, as per usual. Especially love the composition when Hinata is clinging onto the rod impaled into Naruto's hands.

Inb4 Salamander comes in with the aerial Rotation gif.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My favourite scene of the whole fight aerial rotation GF mastery the acrobatics were surreal. Even LB knows of this scene and it's high standing.

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My favourite scene of the whole fight aerial rotation GF mastery the acrobatics were surreal. Even LB knows of this scene and it's high standing.

Pain was lucky .There is reason why Hanabi Hime was outside of the village . We know what would happen if she faced Pain.But they had to make Naruto village hero so she got restricted

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fan or not, people were generally rooting for her in this moment, at least that's what I like to think. It was suspenseful but she got swatted down in the end.

Tbf if that didn't happen Naruto would have been taken so w/e sometimes disobeying orders works out

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should thank Studio Pierrot for giving Hinata some filler feat of nicking a chakra rod, because in canon hinata shouldn't even be able to bend those black chakra blades let alone break it.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fan or not, people were generally rooting for her in this moment, at least that's what I like to think.
Who in their right mind would root for that weakling somehow overcoming the most powerful villain introduced in the series at that point? That would be horrendous writing.

Kishimoto did what was right - he displayed that the difference between her and Pain is immeasurable since she didn't even last two panels against him. The extra animation was unnecessary.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to your logic, anime is not filler. Don't be a hypocrite now.
The filler in Naruto and Boruto is different. Everything added in that hinata fight was filler. but in boruto series there's no filler at all since the one writing the manga is the same one writing the anime

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hmm, she performed better than any other female(in the leaf) of her class would've against Pain.

Besides Pain, she survived against Momo and Kin on her own. Damn, they always pit her against High - God tiers.

To be expected I suppose. She is the Byakugan Princess after all. :sigar:

I agree its funny he chose such a time to attack.
Hanabi Hime would've solo'd low diff :score:
Lmao Hanabi would've either pissed herself or stayed out of it like the others.

If there's anyone that was away that could've done something, it's Gai hands down. <---Facts.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The filler in Naruto and Boruto is different. Everything added in that hinata fight was filler. but in boruto series there's no filler at all since the one writing the manga is the same one writing the anime
Filler is filler. Didn't happen in the Manga? Then it's filler, unless Kishimoto says otherwise.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata must be applauded for the courage she had shown against an opponent who destroyed the village in a single attack. Her intervention is what actually changed the tide of the battle against Pein.

She must be given credit along side Naruto for saving the village against Pein while others were hiding in a corner calling for Naruto to save their ass.

Reactions: Made in Heaven