Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had a go at making another sig. Not amazing but I think it is a massive improvement from my first try. Also the render isn't brilliant and has some white bits on but I had already started so just continued. CnC Appreciated. :)

Edit: I also I forgot to do the light properly as I was trying to improve other areas :(

You must be registered for see images

Added some quick simple lighting:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IT look pretty cool i can see what your talking about.. anyways im new to narutobase and i want to start my own threads what do i do. :)
Thanks, go in the forum and find the correct section for your thread, there will be a create thread button and you click it and type what you like :)

well i dont really like those white parts on the hair of your render,it really bothers me.
Me either, like I said I did notice it but didn't bother doing anything about it as I'm only practicing new skills at the minute.

OT: I added another version with a bit of lighting, see OP. :)

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
medium quality render, you should really try to clean your renders as best as possible use the pen or lasso tool, yes it takes time but the results are much better, dont like the background it doesnt suit it, there's no flow. go look at some tutorials ._. :silly: but just keep practicing

Reactions: Sausage

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
medium quality render, you should really try to clean your renders as best as possible use the pen or lasso tool, yes it takes time but the results are much better, dont like the background it doesnt suit it, there's no flow. go look at some tutorials ._. :silly: but just keep practicing
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately the flow didn't come to me at all when making this but I think it is a lot better than my first sig so I'm kinda happy with the progress :)

SoalSlayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No real flow there sorry buddy, effects are a lot better than your 1st sig but the blending is poor and I dont feel the flow (although I think I can see what you was aiming for it just doesnt work enough) Overall its your second sig and you have already made improvement

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No real flow there sorry buddy, effects are a lot better than your 1st sig but the blending is poor and I dont feel the flow (although I think I can see what you was aiming for it just doesnt work enough) Overall its your second sig and you have already made improvement
Thanks for the feedback again, I know its not brill but I'm learning my way around photoshop a lot better, this is only the 4th thing I've tried to make but next I'll definitely try get my flow up to standard. :)

SoalSlayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the feedback again, I know its not brill but I'm learning my way around photoshop a lot better, this is only the 4th thing I've tried to make but next I'll definitely try get my flow up to standard. :)
For now dont work with this style renders use a render that has some action in it such as This just makes things easier for yourself it automatically gives you a flow and all you have to do it follow it =]

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For now dont work with this style renders use a render that has some action in it such as This just makes things easier for yourself it automatically gives you a flow and all you have to do it follow it =]
Ok thanks, will give it a try on something like that :)