4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

vs

You must be registered for see images

they're both dangereous close range fighter .
hinata isn't really a good match up for kabuto,i think she can win this fight.

a duel chakra scalpel and Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists would be interesting.

baknbits

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wasn't Kabuto on Kakashi's level in part 1? I don't think a part 2 Hinata can be a part 1 Kakashi, plus Kabuto is also very knowledgeable about pressure points and everything since he's med ninja so I'm going with Kabuto here.

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as Hinata has grown I think she would put up a good fight, but I still think Kabuto would win. I don't even really think we got to see Kabuto Part 1's full strength honestly. He had a lot of distractions trying to keep the others away from Orochimaru and such. All out 1 on 1 I think he'd win.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neji would have been a better choice to fight with him ..with difficulty he would have won ..his gentle fist must be way faster and accurate then hinatas

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is kabuto not kakashi....big difference....kabuto is hand to hand fighter and kakashi is long range so don't compare them.....and hinata would put up a fight
I really dont think that Hinata would put a fight against a guy killed three ANBU without any sweat, so fast that nobody even noticed that fight happened.

baknbits

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're saying kabuto > byakugan?
well, we saw a not yet powerful naruto defeat Neji, who is a far superior Byakugan user than Hinata. Hinata does have the Byakugan and she is a skilled shinobi, I just don't think she can beat someone who took out several Anbu with ease and was specifically chosen by Orochimaru to aid him. She'd definitely put up a good fight, but in the end I just say Kabuto's smarts and experience beats her.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, we saw a not yet powerful naruto defeat Neji, who is a far superior Byakugan user than Hinata. Hinata does have the Byakugan and she is a skilled shinobi, I just don't think she can beat someone who took out several Anbu with ease and was specifically chosen by Orochimaru to aid him. She'd definitely put up a good fight, but in the end I just say Kabuto's smarts and experience beats her.
Naruto beat neji because of 9 tails....so saying naruto > neji is wrong but naruto got lucky that 9 tails helped him....