0โš”๏ธ
okay:p

I start with using:

ninpo : Kirigakure no Jutsu - hidden mist jutsu
type: defence
range: any
chakra: 20

discription:
Hidden Mist Jutsu is a technique utilized by ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. It is a commonly used jutsu during assassination attempts because the area around the user immediately becomes shrouded in a thick mist, or fog. This thick fog allows the user to swiftly kill their target due to the low visibility.

I create a large mist area to blind you where im hiding.

Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind
Type: Attack
Range: close
Chakra: 210
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop an opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword, which can face resistance the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty

*runs at you the wind sword in my hand*

you cant see where I am

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
your chakra jutsus are good ways to sense me.

suiton: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
chakra: 30
discription:

Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

I put you in the water prison,

ninpo: choujuu giga - ninja art ink beasts
range: mid range

discription: creates the beasts I draw on my scroll
in ink form.

10 beasts attacks you while youre in the water prison

*jumps 5m back*

HinataHyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ha. Ive figured out a way to get out of this yesterday.
As seen in the Bikochu Beetle arc, Hinata can focus her chakra to break out of prisons or cocoons. So, I use that to brak free, and Water style water whip on these little...animals.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ninpou: Sumi Bakushinchi no jutsu (Ink explosion center)
user: me
chakra cost: 150
Description of Jutsu: This is a Ninjutsu technique Sai uses. Sai takes special ink he made. It?s an explosive ink that explodes when Sai makes his hand seal. First, he writes words or time on the scroll. Then he makes a hand seal and the words become little animals like mice or snakes. If the writing was a scroll Sai can control the time when those animals will explode, but if the writing is time, the animals will explode after that time passed. This jutsu is good for defense and it?s also good for attacks.

draw a circle around

You must be registered for see images
(youre in the mid of the circle.)

perform the handseal
and it explodes

Last edited: