Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here you get to talk as much as you like about Hinata as long as you do not go over the top and to strat this topic up Hinata Hyuuga is an insparation to some people that are inspired by Hinatas courage.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

God thanks to you, everytime I hear about Hinata, I always have to get rid of your ugly mug >_<

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am glad that you like this fan club because Hinata Hyuuga is an insparation to people who needs to understand that being shy does not make you useless.
Dude, I get it, alright. Life's been rough for you, and I feel all the times you got rejected from all these girls you want to have. Now I get why you're so obsessed with Hinata, because she hasn't got the will to reject you.

As a fellow forum user and human being,
Spew your horse-crap some place else.

We still want to pretend that Hinata is actually a CHARACTER from Naruto and not a perverted guy's wet dream >_<

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, I get it, alright. Life's been rough for you, and I feel all the times you got rejected from all these girls you want to have. Now I get why you're so obsessed with Hinata, because she hasn't got the will to reject you.

We still want to pretend that Hinata is actually a CHARACTER from Naruto and not a perverted guy's wet dream >_<
ROFL will the mods close the thread if i create the Who Hates Antony :D

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LOL Natsu.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.