Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm whoever made this has some pretty good skills. kishi should hire em :)
they're good yeah... but not good enough... there's some pretty bad parts where proportions are wrong... i've seen some other cool fan made stuff similar to this what someone showed me, done using photoshop i think...

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they're good yeah... but not good enough... there's some pretty bad parts where proportions are wrong... i've seen some other cool fan made stuff similar to this what someone showed me, done using photoshop i think...
yeah sounds highly possible, but i just thought it was an unfinished scene that was leaked, coz it does practically show what happens in the manga like u said. gives us something to look forward to i think :)

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah sounds highly possible, but i just thought it was an unfinished scene that was leaked, coz it does practically show what happens in the manga like u said. gives us something to look forward to i think :)
aslong as it doesn't spoil too much... cos u wont know the bits between then and now... there's alot of dying XD

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like a leaked unfinished scene. apologies if its already been posted. check it out
its not an unfinished scene , hinata doesnt die on the manga (this is a spoiler thread ) , the drawing is rubbish :) xd , AND NARUTO DOESNT GO 6 TAILS ...... he goes 8 tails and here are just 4 .......

Last edited:

Kim Jong Il

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not an unfinished scene , hinata doesnt die on the manga (this is a spoiler thread ) , the drawing is rubbish :) xd , AND NARUTO DOESNT GO 6 TAILS ...... he goes 8 tails and here are just 4 .......
u see 8 tails for 1 frame... he stays at 6 for a while before that...

You must be registered for see images

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was made by "Smyton4tw" been watching his videos for years. The video you put on there is by some guy that stole it though. I hate it when people do that.

The animation is really good. It annoys me how people know nothing about how hard it is to make animations look really good. I guess most people are just ignorant and love to complain.

hmmm maybe im being too harsh. I know a lot of people are not like that its just o i dont know.

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can u do better animation than this guy???
spoiler fail
what's fail about this??? you have no point -_-
Naruto goes 6 tails THEN 8 tails, dont be an ass
Well said
u see 8 tails for 1 frame... he stays at 6 for a while before that...
thanks for setting things straight :)
You must be registered for see images
This was made by "Smyton4tw" been watching his videos for years. The video you put on there is by some guy that stole it though. I hate it when people do that.

The animation is really good. It annoys me how people know nothing about how hard it is to make ananimation look really good. I guess most people are just ignorant and love to complain.

hmmm maybe im being too harsh. I know a lot of people are not like that its just o i dont know.
you cant be too harsh its ur own opinion.