LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Naruto Series would of Been Better if KISHI didn't just Decide from DAY 1 that hinata would just be NAruto's Wife.

BUT MAke her a MEmber of TEam Seven too

Just Imagine How badass she would be over the Course of the Series getting a LeGENDARY sannin traning a Hyuuga

More Story about the Hyuuga clan and seeing hinata overcome her struggles and facing the hate from the lower branch and uniting the clan.

Hinata would of been more useful throughout naruto and sasuke's adventure

In the Village mist Mission - Hinata could of helped See through the mist and give intel
In the Forest Exam - She could of helped with defense and scouting out scrolls
In the written exam - she could of spied on other ninja papers and help naruto

Even better we would of gotten like a Really HYpe back story about hinata and neji leading up to the tournament making hinata's fight against neji more epic than it was (WHICH HER BEATDOWN WAS pretty EPIC she stood her ground)

and having kakashi who understands dojutsu a bit instead of her retarded teacher give her tips.

even at the rooftop battle instead of having kakashi stop it an more experienced hinata because of her training
could of jumped in and rotated their asses.

Hinata Getting all that Development and Screen-time would be more interesting and overall HILARIOUS(her interactions with naruto) like deku and ochio from my hero!

Seeing her Bond with naruto Grow would also be A lot more awesome.

Lol seeing her and sasuke talk would be funny too.

this anime would be alittle better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine that horrid dynamic? Hinata would be obssessed with Naruto, Naruto would ignore her, Sasuke would ignore them both. She was made as a side-character for a reason, her character didn’t fit into team 7 whatsoever.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine that horrid dynamic? Hinata would be obssessed with Naruto, Naruto would ignore her, Sasuke would ignore them both. She was made as a side-character for a reason, her character didn’t fit into team 7 whatsoever.
well the whole point of the Anime is Character development Soooooooo hinata would of gotten over most of her obstacles alot faster with more screentime and attention.

all of which wasted on sakura.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not wanking just thought hmmmmmmm hinata would be awesome in team 7 and decided to share the thought.
Manga ended in 2014. Hinata was NOT an entertaining character at all. If you're dieing for a Hyuuga to be relevant it should be Neji. I only see hinata as some poor mans bait for Sakura fans. Hinata is so trash I really can't picture her having a fanbase that's all the way right in the head. All she did was act shy in front of naruto and that's who you guys really want as a mc over Sakura like wtf? This is not even funny anymore

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fam, Naruto was head over heels for Hinata when he found out he loves him. Sasuke stabbed Sakura.

OT: Agree, Hinata as heroine would have been amazing.
When he found out, like 8 years after her extremely obvious behaviour and Sakura’s talking. Naruto is thick, even when hinata flung herself at Naruto he still forgot about her words which I recall were “I love you”.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he found out, like 8 years after her extremely obvious behaviour and Sakura’s talking. Naruto is thick, even when hinata flung herself at Naruto he still forgot about her words which I recall were “I love you”.
i think naruto always knew but was too obsessed with training to get better than sasuke to care.

Then he became the strongest ninja and starting paying attention to her.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMg hinata as a member of team 7. Naruto kun naruto kun naruto kun so epic lmfao :lmao: these faps can't be serious
..........do you even get the point of naruto is that team 7 all fulfill their dreams and overcome their weakness right?

Weaknesses are:
NAruto - his stupidity

Sasuke - His hatred

Sakura - her Uselessness

Hinata - Shyness

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fam, Naruto was head over heels for Hinata when he found out he loves him. Sasuke stabbed Sakura.

OT: Agree, Hinata as heroine would have been amazing.
Naruto didn't even know what sexually orientation he was into until the end of "Last" he either loved sasuke or sakura. pretty bad if you tell me.
true love is what sakura has. have you ever head of the story of the father and the son, the son stabs his father, the father instead of being disappointing or mad he hugged his son and told him that he loved him(also what itachi did). thats the strongest type of love, sasuke was always the son who didnt know what love was or the one who lost that love and never thought to love again becuz of the pain.

sasuke also stabbed alot of ppl naruto, karin, oro, garra,kakshi, itachi and yet hes still on good terms with all of them but no one came close to loving him as much as sakura.

i give credit to sakura a true shinobi lover, one that can endure even the toughest love.(which i dont believe any other woman in NV is capable of)
hinata is a tool tho is all sense, shes a spoiled princess off screen and only use for her is a one time human body shield or breeding.

Last edited:

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didn't even know what sexually orientation he was into until the end of "Last" he either loved sasuke or sakura. pretty bad if you tell me.
true love is what sakura has. have you ever head of the story of the father and the son, the son stabs his father, the father instead of being disappointing or mad he hugged his son and told him that he loved him(also what itachi did). thats the strongest type of love, sasuke was always the son who didnt know what love was or the one who lost that love and never thought to love again becuz of the pain.

sasuke also stabbed alot of ppl naruto, karin, oro, itachi and yet hes still on good terms with all of them but no one came close to loving him as much as sakura.

i give credit to sakura a true shinobi lover, one that can endure even the toughest love.(which i dont believe any other woman in NV is capable of)
hinata is a tool tho is all sense, shes a spoiled princess off screen and only use for her is a one time human body shield or breeding.
WTF did i just Read Incest?

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am chill I just can't get over the fact these faps wank naruto so hard it transcended space and time over to hinata as if she was any less shit. Her character was so bad makes me want to pile every thread with these hinata faps talking down on characters. Hinata is lame af like boi her shit stinks too it reaks so bad y'all treat her like she's a perfect down to earth character. This ho was stalking naruto all throughout p1. Omg naruto kun big hand is touching me. Omg naruto kun you so strong :lmao: and y'all fap asses are like yeah! She's way cooler than Sakura and belongs on team 7 :lmao: get a fkin clue
She was actually more interesting that sakura to me personally.

And yes Sakura was interesting too .

Status
Not open for further replies.