Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Halerious Prediction (Vanga?)

★ Rei ★;1856627 said:
Yeah, you got a point there; unfortunately
But i am Greek, so I am also very proud of my country's past too ;)
im pround of greece tho, i have greek blood thrue dad and what i know from friends in greece is that new generation is fked up with gaming dissese. but my country was a hoe its 18 years since independence day:D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Halerious Prediction (Vanga?)

★ Rei ★;1856627 said:
Yeah, you got a point there; unfortunately
But i am Greek, so I am also very proud of my country's past too ;)
Yeah my professor of Byzantine history said something about that. Greeks are very proud of their history, though 95% of all the greeks are actually decendents of German tribes that invaded Greece during the 5-10th century. Only a small part never got occupied xd

I think I just killed myself ._.

On topic: how can she talk to people from the past? There's no way you can understand a person completely from the past, no matter the language xd

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im pround of greece tho, i have greek blood thrue dad and what i know from friends in greece is that new generation is fked up with gaming dissese. but my country was a hoe its 18 years since independence day:D
we are f* up in every way possible actually.
and Estonia, right?

interesting thing is that people achieve immortality, but they all die anyway few hundred years later ;D
lol, too much work for nothing xd

Yeah my professor of Byzantine history said something about that. Greeks are very proud of their history, though 95% of all the greeks are actually decendents of German tribes that invaded Greece during the 5-10th century. Only a small part never got occupied xd

I think I just killed myself ._.

On topic: how can she talk to people from the past? There's no way you can understand a person completely from the past, no matter the language xd
LMAO yeah that's why we are all blonds with blue eyes here -.- xD
No offense, but you teacher has no clue; just tell him to read a historian named Kordatos ;)

On topic too: hm, according to theories/philosophies of incarnation and re-incarnations you are able to do that; Enlightenment comes to a person through many ways. However, if she was illuminated she would never had said those things in public. Knowing what to say and what not is a part of enlightenment too.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey..atleast its better than all that 2012 end of the world nonsense thats only going ton intesnsify. I can honestly say, with the exception of the first few predictions, I wouldn't mind staking a small claim in believing these "predictions" except for Hungary getting first contact, I believe that "first contact" is not going to be a peaceful contact unless the alien craft meets with civillians first because if any of the worlds militaries gets there first, the aliens inside will either be killed or attempted to be killed and their technology assimilated into our own ala the MIB movies. the mixing of the races is something that has been predicted for a long long time, before I was even born that was something being talked about, but i dont' think it will be asians and europeans being combined first, i think it will be asians and all caucasians or maybe latinos.

in recap, i'm all for the middle parts of the "predictions" i don't like the middle because i don't war and more cancer and i don't think that humans will ever become sentient enough to "talk to God" and become immortal.

Magellan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont really think its legit prediction by Vanga, but its halerious

You must be registered for see images

Baba Vanga says:

2010 ? World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
I would like to see this prediction if this will be true. If not, then the rest of her predictions are wrong.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol we get to be immortal to just dye a phew hundred years after O_O thats not immortality thats more of a long life span but ok
umm better run from portugal back to mother Africa, umm cabo verde or angola hard to choose.

well world war 3 umm
what we will talk with GOD, damn that'll be the best thing but he then will let us dye xd, damn not even with friends above lol