NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not Muslim but I think Hijab's are beautiful but when looking up images of them I found that some people think they should not be worn and the women who choose to wear them are obviously offended by this. My question is, why do people think women should not wear the Hijab? I don't get it.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cannot find someone beautiful who will stay beautiful. There is no future in a relationship based purely on attraction, it's only purpose is *** and status.
I'm not saying that beauty doesn't fade away. I'm saying that the first step towards finding love is finding the way they look as attractive. In most cases at least.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You cannot find someone beautiful who will stay beautiful. There is no future in a relationship based purely on attraction, it's only purpose is *** and status.
You can't fall in love with someone you don't find attractive. That isn't to say attractive only means in looks, because it includes not only their physical self, but their emotional and mental self.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying that beauty doesn't fade away. I'm saying that the first step towards finding love is finding the way they look as attractive. In most cases at least.
True. Love is platonic without attraction. But the Hajib does not cover the face, it is a symbol of modesty and faith. Some Catholic women cover their head and of course so do Nuns.

Honestly I have no idea how you know what she looks like, maybe poke a coin through the slot? XD

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. Love is platonic without attraction. But the Hajib does not cover the face, it is a symbol of modesty and faith. Some Catholic women cover their head and of course so do Nuns.
I don't know why you think it's a symbol of modesty, when you're oppressing yourself by covering natural things.
Honestly I have no idea how you know what she looks like, maybe poke a coin through the slot? XD
It's a gamble. You marry someone you have no idea what they look like. On the first night of marriage a guy removes the woman's coverage and sees a Princess Fiona in her ogre form.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why you think it's a symbol of modesty, when you're oppressing yourself by covering natural things.

It's a gamble. You marry someone you have no idea what they look like. On the first night of marriage a guy removes the woman's coverage and sees a Princess Fiona in her ogre form.
I don't wear one, I am not Muslim, I think they are beautiful.

But that has to be argued. How is it oppressive? If a woman goes out presenting herself like a peacock she is considered liberated. But if she chooses to dress modestly and with grace, she is considered oppressed. So it is OK to make yourself a *** object but not OK to make yourself not one.

Reactions: Laraib