NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This nerd ball ain't tite kubo can't even watch this seriously..Yamamoto>dangi ichigo&aizen..lol dats you I bet lol.
That EliteAce guy has more common sense than you. He's not Kubo so you can't take his debate seriously? Are you freaking kidding me? How ignorant.

Listening to other peoples proposals, providing evidence, facts, and discussing your claim is what debating is. What the hell is the point in debating with kids like you if you can't listen to other people's standpoints because you "can't take it seriously"? You're a lost cause.

You don't even know what debating is. I doubt you even know the definition of the word.

(This is the part where you copy and paste from dictionary.com)

Last edited:

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Aizen clearly states Shinigami are not able to sense him and Yamamoto is a Shinigami nothing more this is fact (Manga proof) this here is the only page I need to prove my point and Aizen is on a level Yamamoto can't match when it comes to spiritual pressure and Aizen couldn't even sense Ichigo. You're dreaming if you think Yamamoto is on the same level.

But here...EliteAce says it better than I can.
[video=youtube;fm7MIFiJNys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fm7MIFiJNys[/video]

End story.
At one point in this video it's like he was trying to say base aizen was stronger than Yamamoto saying that Yamamoto had to focus on nanao an aizen did not on rukia if that's the case then why make wonderweiss if he stronger than Yamamoto all ready?..also says aizen was not hurt by his spiritual pressure but Yama was by his well of course aizen not hurt he can regenerate...an yea isshin could not sense aizen well isshin is not Yamamoto...

An yea aizen spiritual pressure only takes out humans while Yamamoto takes out anybody..an what he said aizen touches gin wrist an it went away what? I believe he ripped his arm off...an remember when aizen went cristylic an isshin said I can't feel his spritural pressure but when he hit aizen with the getsuga tensho an left a huge opening an aizen now imagin if that was Yamamoto on shikai that took that swing on aizen smh he would have left aizen deformed onto next topic..

Who had the nerve to say they don't kno if youruichi is faster then Yama? Ain't no way in hell she is faster like dafuc an the only reason aizen got behind Yamamoto is cuz of his shikai ability..an like when gin did his bankai thing on aizen, aizen would have died if not for the hogyoku meaning that normal shinigami who can't feel his spritural pressure can still hurt him now imagin bankai Yamamoto in gin spot an lets out heat up to 15,000,000 degrees the only thing that would keep aizen alive is the hogyoku which allows him to regenerate..

An when aizen swung his sword at ichigo an ichigo grabbed it, it took out a lot of stuff behind ichigo that just says aizen relies on his physical strength where as Yamamoto's relies on his sword if Yamamoto were to poke the ground behind ichigo it would evaporate..if Yamamoto bankai sword collides with hogyoku aizen sword I don't kno what would happen but I believe aizen sword would not take the heat..man I don't really kno how I want to explain this but I tried thoe.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At one point in this video it's like he was trying to say base aizen was stronger than Yamamoto saying that Yamamoto had to focus on nanao an aizen did not on rukia if that's the case then why make wonderweiss if he stronger than Yamamoto all ready?..also says aizen was not hurt by his spiritual pressure but Yama was by his well of course aizen not hurt he can regenerate...an yea isshin could not sense aizen well isshin is not Yamamoto...

An yea aizen spiritual pressure only takes out humans while Yamamoto takes out anybody..an what he said aizen touches gin wrist an it went away what? I believe he ripped his arm off...an remember when aizen went cristylic an isshin said I can't feel his spritural pressure but when he hit aizen with the getsuga tensho an left a huge opening an aizen now imagin if that was Yamamoto on shikai that took that swing on aizen smh he would have left aizen deformed onto next topic..

Who had the nerve to say they don't kno if youruichi is faster then Yama? Ain't no way in hell she is faster like dafuc an the only reason aizen got behind Yamamoto is cuz of his shikai ability..an like when gin did his bankai thing on aizen, aizen would have died if not for the hogyoku meaning that normal shinigami who can't feel his spritural pressure can still hurt him now imagin bankai Yamamoto in gin spot an lets out heat up to 15,000,000 degrees the only thing that would keep aizen alive is the hogyoku which allows him to regenerate..

An when aizen swung his sword at ichigo an ichigo grabbed it, it took out a lot of stuff behind ichigo that just says aizen relies on his physical strength where as Yamamoto's relies on his sword if Yamamoto were to poke the ground behind ichigo it would evaporate..if Yamamoto bankai sword collides with hogyoku aizen sword I don't kno what would happen but I believe aizen sword would not take the heat..man I don't really kno how I want to explain this but I tried thoe.
That was never the point. I don't care about what he said base Aizen could do I'm not talking about base Aizen, stop changing the subject.

Logic is lost on you. There's favoring a character then there's just blind fanboying.

What makes you think Yamamoto is faster than Yoruichi, he has no extraordinary feats in speed while Yoruichi does, just because he was the head captain doesn't mean he's the best at everything, hell I'm willing to bet that royal guard would own him in speed.

You're forgetting the point we are talking about Hogyoku Aizen so saying well that was because of the Hogyoku is ridiculous since we are talking about how he was then.

Dangai Ichigo grabbing the sword with his bare hands from an attack by a transcended being shows just how strong he was (I fail to see why people just forget that a transcended being is someone who has surpassed the powers of Shinigami's and hollows) Not to mention he smashed his Kido without even trying.

With Ichigo and Aizen they where able to cause the same amount of damage with just the swing of their swords as what Aizen could do in Bankai (I actually think they did more damage) imagine what they could do with their actual Zanpaktou attacks I mean Ichigo's Mugetsu was way above anything Yamamoto could do damage wise.

Frankly now I can't be bothered debating this with you anymore since going by you're logic anyone who doesn't have heat spiritual pressure is not the strongest, when in fact it's been proven that when no one can sense the spiritual pressure that's when they've reached another level. (That's manga fact yet you're still denying it, you still haven't posted any evidence proving me wrong and unless you do I'm not having this debate with just blind opinions.)

Anyway just throwing it out there again.

Spiritual pressure wise - Hogyoku Aizen, Dangai Ichigo > Yamamoto
My own personal opinion in who would win in a battle - Yamamoto would lose to both of them.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was stated in the Kenpachi novel which was approved and supported canon by Kubo himself.
Aizen confessed that there were two people in all of Soul Society he did not want to fight. They were Yamamoto and Zaraki Kenpachi.

The list goes:
1. Yamamoto
2. Zaraki
3. Aizen
^ this, I based my theory on this novel, got bashed... and I was right "and how happy I was when it got cunfirmed in manga that Kenpachi what he is now"... people on this forum DONT LISTEN

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ this, I based my theory on this novel, got bashed... and I was right "and how happy I was when it got cunfirmed in manga that Kenpachi what he is now"... people on this forum DONT LISTEN
err ichigo is not currently in soul society:|

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was never the point. I don't care about what he said base Aizen could do I'm not talking about base Aizen, stop changing the subject.

Logic is lost on you. There's favoring a character then there's just blind fanboying.

What makes you think Yamamoto is faster than Yoruichi, he has no extraordinary feats in speed while Yoruichi does, just because he was the head captain doesn't mean he's the best at everything, hell I'm willing to bet that royal guard would own him in speed.

You're forgetting the point we are talking about Hogyoku Aizen so saying well that was because of the Hogyoku is ridiculous since we are talking about how he was then.

Dangai Ichigo grabbing the sword with his bare hands from an attack by a transcended being shows just how strong he was (I fail to see why people just forget that a transcended being is someone who has surpassed the powers of Shinigami's and hollows) Not to mention he smashed his Kido without even trying.

With Ichigo and Aizen they where able to cause the same amount of damage with just the swing of their swords as what Aizen could do in Bankai (I actually think they did more damage) imagine what they could do with their actual Zanpaktou attacks I mean Ichigo's Mugetsu was way above anything Yamamoto could do damage wise.

Frankly now I can't be bothered debating this with you anymore since going by you're logic anyone who doesn't have heat spiritual pressure is not the strongest, when in fact it's been proven that when no one can sense the spiritual pressure that's when they've reached another level. (That's manga fact yet you're still denying it, you still haven't posted any evidence proving me wrong and unless you do I'm not having this debate with just blind opinions.)

Anyway just throwing it out there again.

Spiritual pressure wise - Hogyoku Aizen, Dangai Ichigo > Yamamoto
My own personal opinion in who would win in a battle - Yamamoto would lose to both of them.
Yamamoto has shown no speed feats um then what do you call him being in front of kyoraku an ukitake in no time? Yea he's faster then yourichi she stopped training for 100 years...an yea anybody will lose to aizen if the hogiyoku is in him he will always regenerate I'm talking about the strength he had was not stronger than ymama's..

Mugetsu was way above anything Yamamoto can do damage wise? If Yama bankai is out long enough he can destroy the hole ss that's more damage than what mugetsu can do..

Anyone who does not have heat spiritual is not the strongest when I say that?..I'm saying none of thoes weaklings aizen fought befor ichigo were close to Yama in power..an no they can't beat Yama but you have your own opinion I have mine **** then.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell does this have to do with Ichigo?
some1 said that aizen feared ken n yam in soul society ...ichigo isn't a part of soul society ..he's a human ....so when aizen said that it clearly means that he did not include ichigo as some1 he feared in soul society n later got owned by him ...if ichigo was a part of soul society lik if he was a captain or VC or lieut. then he would hav included his name too ...

Pure Logic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamamoto's dead... so leave that topic alone.... and we don't know much about the dual wielding bankai's ether and how powerful they are. So Ichigo might have the upper hand on Kenpachi with Bankai.... and we don't know much about Kenpachi.... and "I think, Kenpachi is Bach's bastard son or something because the time frame fits well, and would explain power"

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamamoto's dead... so leave that topic alone.... and we don't know much about the dual wielding bankai's ether and how powerful they are. So Ichigo might have the upper hand on Kenpachi with Bankai.... and we don't know much about Kenpachi.... and "I think, Kenpachi is Bach's bastard son or something because the time frame fits well, and would explain power"
Shut up meg..kenpachi is a soul reaper juha a Quincy end of story.

naruto legend

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hes more likely to be related to unohana than juha bach

Pure Logic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll see, we still don't know much about Bach.... and Bach was never in the real world... so... I'm just saying... Quncies could of lived in SS, and there could of been a civil war between the people