Ender Wiggin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What's up fellow nb members? I have a question for you all.
I plan on moving in another year or two, and I wanted to attend this high school that requires me to have 40 credits to graduate.
But, the school I'm going to now only offers 20.
My question to you is: Will I have to repeat some classes or even a whole grade in order to meet their standards?
Keep in mind that I also take all honor/ap classes.

Last edited:

ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in some highschools classes are only like 45 minutes and you have around 6 or 8 periods, so if you move to a highschool where the classes are 1hour and 3 minutes you have 4 classes, so all the 45 minute classes that you got credits for don't count and you automatically fail because you have no credits

-Carnage-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
im not sure why you would want to go to a school that requires more credits....the school im going to requires 26 credits
if your schools dual/AP classes have the same credits as my school...then you should get about 3 credits for each class and if you still dont have enough credits you might have to do something outside of school
you wont have to repeat any classes since you already have the credit for the class
BTW are dual classes difficult ?... im goint to be a junior this year and im going to take dual trigonometry and pre-calculus

Last edited:

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do the math dude...

It all depends on how many credits you already have, if you already have the full 20 credits then;

If you are moving to a school that requires 40 credits and the school that you are currently at offers only 20 credits then you're more than likely going to have to do a whole 20 more credits over...

Otherwise, with the credits you already have, you will have to make them up at the school you are going to...

I never heard of a Highschool that requires 40 credits to graduate, Dafuq are you gonna have to earn 10 classes each semester for every 4 years of Highschool o.o???

That's 20 classes a year...???

Last edited: