0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*i use
Earth Release โ€ข Graveyard Soil [Doton โ€ข Hakachi Dojou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Double Earth Chakra, Double Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Ox, Dragon, Dog, Ox, Dragon
- Effect: A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay. // Chakra Drain 175% to initiate, 30% per hand // The strength of the hands is equal to one fourth of the users total strength, with each additional hand that amount goes up and makes the force to break free greater. If the amount of hands binding the opponent exceeds their strength it will take more then one post to get out

*now you are trap*

*now i use*
Earth Release โ€ข Earth Dragon Barrage [Doton โ€ข Doryuudan no Jutsu]
- A skill creating a dragon type projectile launcher
- Handseals: Boar, Tiger, Ox
- Effect: Emerging from the ground comes a dragons head made of earth, spewing forth balls of mud in which can be made flammable with the use of fire jutsu. // Chakra Drain 50% // Dmg 75

*Then i use fireball jutsu to make the mud into fire mud ball*

Kaze..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats wierd look at the rules sage
1000=Branks
wow so he cheated me

*i use
Earth Release ? Graveyard Soil [Doton ? Hakachi Dojou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Double Earth Chakra, Double Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Ox, Dragon, Dog, Ox, Dragon
- Effect: A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay. // Chakra Drain 175% to initiate, 30% per hand // The strength of the hands is equal to one fourth of the users total strength, with each additional hand that amount goes up and makes the force to break free greater. If the amount of hands binding the opponent exceeds their strength it will take more then one post to get out

*now you are trap*

*now i use*
Earth Release ? Earth Dragon Barrage [Doton ? Doryuudan no Jutsu]
- A skill creating a dragon type projectile launcher
- Handseals: Boar, Tiger, Ox
- Effect: Emerging from the ground comes a dragons head made of earth, spewing forth balls of mud in which can be made flammable with the use of fire jutsu. // Chakra Drain 50% // Dmg 75

*Then i use fireball jutsu to make the mud into fire mud ball*
man i cant battle u u cant even use A ranks

Last edited: