Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, everyone belonging to the Hidden Flame Village :D:D

I've crafted special swords for all of you!!

Everyone will receive two swords.

The first one has the power to absorb chakra and pure-chakra based attacks such as mild rasengans. It absorbs the chakra and gives it to you, and if an attack overwhelms the sword and breaks it, you still get some of the chakra of that attack up until the breaking point of the sword.

You must be registered for see images

The second sword has the power of amaterasu. Regardless of your sharingan status, with this sword, by channeling fire chakra through it, you can produce amaterasu around the blade. You can also manipulate amaterasu by channeling your fire chakra through the sword in different lengths. It can, for instance, shoot amaterasu, and increase the length of the amaterasu.

You must be registered for see images

Both of these swords are equipped with a seal that, when someone beisdes you tries to use your sword, makes the sword melt in their hands.

I'm also giving you a summoning scroll that summons the sword back, new and shiny.

Also, the swords are made of tungsten; the strongest metal on earth. It's also the heaviest, so start doing some crunches!! I mean you, Tobi!

+reps?? :D:D

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also u forgot to mention that the swords are made of tungsen.

The first sword can take ur chakra types and make the sword surrounded by that and u can manipulate it.

The second sword's amaterasu can be manipulated into different shapes and lengths.:cool:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i made up half of the first sword and all of the secong sword.:D
Nuh-uh, I made up the first sword :cool:

And I came up with the idea of making the swords in the first place :cool:

Right, the swords are made of tungsten; the hardest, densest, and one of the most expensive metals on earth :D

thanks i just
(breaks swords and throws broken pieces at bioshamen)
I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID SWORDS!!
*swords reform and start chasing tobi around*

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nuh-uh, I made up the first sword :cool:

And I came up with the idea of making the swords in the first place :cool:

Right, the swords are made of tungsten; the hardest, densest, and one of the most expensive metals on earth :D
I came up with the idea for the strongest metal, the idea if the enemy gets the sword it wont work, if u lose the sword u can resummon it, and all of the second sword.