Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke has a sword to counter attack hidans cythe, and his got high speed and very good at taijutsu
but he could just use kirin and blow hidan into pieces

sasuke wins

Nara Yako

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont know about everyone else, but i dont think hidan was very strong at all.. i think sasuke has this one pretty easily. he could analyze hidan's abilities quickly with sharingsn and i dont believe he'd easily get hit by him.. sasuke is too fast. it doesnt really mattter if the has ms or not, i go with sasuke

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your all underestimating a sharingan. Just because Sasuke doesnt have MS doesnt mean he doesnt have a 3t sharingan. Sasuke wins because Hidan is slow as shit compared to Naruto (Valley of the end fight) and Sasuke was able to see his movements then. Add that to his chidori, Kirin and fire tech and you can conclude that Hidan is screwed.

Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your all underestimating a sharingan. Just because Sasuke doesnt have MS doesnt mean he doesnt have a 3t sharingan. Sasuke wins because Hidan is slow as shit compared to Naruto (Valley of the end fight) and Sasuke was able to see his movements then. Add that to his chidori, Kirin and fire tech and you can conclude that Hidan is screwed.
agreed:D

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol wtf dont yall get hidan is immortal