Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi My Name is Takato Uchiha Here is My Story: My Parents Send mea and my Brother To A Trip To do Training me i have Have Master The Sharingan when i Was 9 Years old
My Brother activate when he was 8

When me and my brother Arrived At The Trip camp Training There was a Man With The Symbol of The Uchiha Clan And comes to me and my brother and saids you are You two The brothers Yes we are i said The man Separe me and my brother to Different Teams my brother when with Other sensei The Training was with 5 other Unknown Ninja have Thei Face Cober so Nobody Knew Our Iddentification The Man who is our sensei says that Ok This Trainin
is called Survivor Test He Says You 6 Ninja Have to Battle each other Until The last one survives You need to kill each other To Survive The Last one of you Will get to go home I Was the last tree Me and other 2 Unknown ninjas
First i killed the Guy with the red headband when i took his mask off I Realized that is My Best Friend Koji There Was when I Achieved Mangekyo Sharingan As i saw Koji Blood coming
out of his Mouth He Says to me you are my best friend and then he passes out The last ninja Comes With a Kunai trying to kill me for a second he stop and i took
the oportunity To take his kunai and stab in his chest When i take off his mask i realized that is my Brother Choiji He Says Takato Take My Mangekyo Sharingan so you can get more power.

I Said what why He saids Thats the only way you can survive I Say no i cant he tells me Do it or I Will Kill you he force Me to Kill him And i took
His Eyes And There i Found out The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan I Start crying And saying Nooo After everybody was on the ground excep me The Man comes out and says
congratulations You survive Now I Will take you to your Village As we arrive in the village I See Bodys On the ground And Blood in the Groudn I Panic
as I Turn My Back i see The man Dead. I Become The Third Uchiha That Posses Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Hope i Am Welcome Here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.