Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As I havent heard a VM from you I'm just gonna go and call TL

The man was too slow as the blades of wind slice through his mid section tearing him in half as the clone then punches the chest and head directly into the ground. Throwing the head onto the altar as a submission the clones turn towards the other opponent.
You do see Geets quote above you, no? Or the vms by him that you just replied to a few hours before this post??

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note : I Escaped Vayne's fight, he quoted my move and never VM'd or messages me after when he has been on and had the chance to so is just stalling me. It's a simple interaction of two jutsu and ive been trying to run away (Using Sneaky Jet) for the past two turns and he has failed to stop me even though I've use a speedy jutsu to get away with no obstacles in the way. Since there is 1 day left I'll let the mods decide if the move fails, Tasuke would be out of there if it's successful whether Vayne likes it or not.
Coming from :

Since Deadpool failed to prevent him from leaving the fight, Tasuke manages to get away. Tasuke flies to the middle on his sneaky jet and drops down from high above the air directly down to the Altar and submits his head of Miss Sinister. If he were to be attacked whilst submitting the head he'd have fallen onto the altar and positioned himself to take the brunt of the attack as he submitted it. He then leaves the Bohemian Grove.

-Leaving Landmark

-Submitting Korra's Head

Chakra : 930 -5 925

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Note : I Escaped Vayne's fight, he quoted my move and never VM'd or messages me after when he has been on and had the chance to so is just stalling me. It's a simple interaction of two jutsu and ive been trying to run away (Using Sneaky Jet) for the past two turns and he has failed to stop me even though I've use a speedy jutsu to get away with no obstacles in the way. Since there is 1 day left I'll let the mods decide if the move fails, Tasuke would be out of there if it's successful whether Vayne likes it or not.
Coming from :

Since Deadpool failed to prevent him from leaving the fight, Tasuke manages to get away. Tasuke flies to the middle on his sneaky jet and drops down from high above the air directly down to the Altar and submits his head of Miss Sinister. If he were to be attacked whilst submitting the head he'd have fallen onto the altar and positioned himself to take the brunt of the attack as he submitted it. He then leaves the Bohemian Grove.

-Leaving Landmark

-Submitting Korra's Head

Chakra : 930 -5 925
The memes continue !

I vmed you now, well within the time I have to do so : )

Status
Not open for further replies.