Heya!!

RedLoopz

Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
81
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, Ive been here before but never registered and that one time I did try to register NarutoBase wasnt accepting new registries for some reason so here I am trying again and success! Yataaaa!

Anyway some background about me Im a 17 yr old guy from Slovakia I love anime and manga I started with Naruto and watched Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, after some episodes of Shippuden I moved to the manga and am now impatiently waiting for new Gaiden Chapters.

I watched some other popular animes like dbz,bleach,all the fates(havent played vn though),fma brotherhood etc. And now im watching the spring animes like DanMachi, Fate UBW, AssClass,Nisekoi,Romcom snafu,Legend of Arslan, etc.

But Naruto will forever be my first :)

I dont know who my fav Naruto character is maybe still Minato there are too many great characters :p

Im happy to be a part of this community :)
 

Deliquesce

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,211
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice to meet you,
RedLoopz:hi:
 

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
14,626
Reaction score
1,665
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello there.
 

7Deadly Sin

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
662
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome tobase
 

Bell Cranel

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NarutoBase!
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome our new member

Enjoy you stay:hugg:
 

Ryóma

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
15,355
Reaction score
477
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base. Feel free to ask me for anything if you need help.
 

kashiro

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB.
 

madvictory

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see. You're probably older than the oldest one of us, just like the Sage of 6 Paths.
 

itachi uchiha fiance

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
2,277
Reaction score
139
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to base .have doubt feel free to ask and enjoy rp
 
Top