hey

ETHx

Member
26 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was looking for an anime forum and this seems to be pretty active so I joined.

I'm into action, romance, or mystery anime/manga.

Anime I like:
- RE:ZERO
- Kishuku Gakkou Juliet
- Yamada-kun & The Seven Witches

Manga:
- Rosario + Vampire Season II
- The Promised Neverland

Ive been trying to find the oneshot called Shitabashiri by Ikeda Akihisa that was released in last month's Jump SQ volume but so far no luck if anyone wants to tell me.:p
 

suki

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,357 posts 808 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
4,357
Reaction score
808
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome ETHx, glad you decided to join us. i also like romance anime/manga...also loved yamada-kun and the seven witches, though i only saw the anime
 

Caliburn

𝕷𝔢𝖔 𝕭𝔢𝖑𝔤𝖎𝔠𝖚𝔰
Supreme
20,953 posts 4,203 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
20,953
Reaction score
4,203
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB ^^

Rosario Vampire ended quite a while ago though. Shame as it had really nice artwork.
 

ETHx

Member
26 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah it really did. Shitabashiri is by the same mangaka so thats why I want to see it (the art).
 

Zise

:-)
Veteran
4,923 posts 1,677 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
4,923
Reaction score
1,677
Status
Online
Activity Streak
Welcome to the forum. :hooray:
 

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
796 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
796
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the forum! ^^
 

Ryóma

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,355 posts 477 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
15,355
Reaction score
477
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base! Looks like I haven't watched or read any of the ones you mentioned. o-o
 

AI380

Chūnin Hopeful ⚔️
Elite
453 posts 224 reactions
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
453
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
 

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
4,185 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome. I also love Romance anime and also mystery. Try Vampire Knight :p!
 

Gutsy

Legendary
13,353 posts 1,225 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
1,225
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome, it is active cuz it is sorta new, sorta old :D but enjoy and find some fun people to do fun things with ;)
 

Finalbeta

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,298 posts 767 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
5,298
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB
 

HaruSenshi

Chūnin Hopeful ⚔️
Elite
232 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
232
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome
 

The Pervy Sage

Sage of Senjutsu
Immortal
43,408 posts 2,980 reactions
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
43,408
Reaction score
2,980
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey welcome to Base
 

MiaMiki

Member
107 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
107
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiya welcome to the forum !
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to ABC.
 

ETHx

Member
26 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome. I also love Romance anime and also mystery. Try Vampire Knight :p!
I actually finished the manga. I was disappointed with the ending and how it progressed but it was pretty good around beginning and mid game.
 

Jas

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,708 posts 501 reactions
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
6,708
Reaction score
501
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AB! :hypnotobi:
 

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
4,185 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually finished the manga. I was disappointed with the ending and how it progressed but it was pretty good around beginning and mid game.

Ive not yet finished the manga but I finished the anime.
I love both Zero and Kaname, but I'm more towards kaname. I hope it ends the way I want >_<
 

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,445 posts 3,767 reactions
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to AnimeBase!
Yoi can find here reviwea over many anime and manga and pick some
Have fun!
 

Jerry Berry

Member
317 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
317
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome welcome to AB!
 
Top