hey

Nightking106

Member
Messages:64 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello there how are you all doing? I can't wait to get started rping on here i've been looking for a good Naruto roleplaying forum for awhile. Every time I join one my characters either get killed by an op character on the site who felt like it or my characters get nerfed severely and any idea i have to increase my power is knocked away.
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,121 Reaction score:492
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

~Slendy~

Banned
Messages:454 Reaction score:37
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
454
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Lrrrrr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,409 Reaction score:228
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

u wanna die

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,777 Reaction score:262
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome hahaha...
 

Shodaime Swagkage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:750 Reaction score:76
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
750
Reaction score
76
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

Resurrected Orochimaru

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:967 Reaction score:51
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
967
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: Welcome to NB!
 

Nightking106

Member
Messages:64 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like to thank you all for welcoming me :D

@The-Light Not to worry I am reading them thoroughly to make sure I understand.
 

-Punk-

Member
Messages:35,343 Reaction score:3,840
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome .................
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:65,527 Reaction score:1,654
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

​
 

Ultimate uzumaki form

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,604 Reaction score:97
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Nightking106

Member
Messages:64 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am quite confused now I'm reading over the rules several times ot make sure I got it right and I'm going to create a character but all the bio's i've tried to use as examples are like S-rank people and most of thme are from the anime and I am quite confused as well about this Rule

"►To have a KG known from the manga or the anime you need to create that specific character. For example, only Pein can have rin'negan."

That makes me think I can't have sharingan, byakugan, ect ect unless i make my bio someone from the anime. However it was said that i start off a genin with no elements and just a very bare equipment selection. I'll look harder to find what i need but please don't tear me down right away I've been out of the forum rpg seen for awhile.
 

Vanderfee

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,440 Reaction score:104
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,361 Reaction score:1,369
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

I am quite confused now I'm reading over the rules several times ot make sure I got it right and I'm going to create a character but all the bio's i've tried to use as examples are like S-rank people and most of thme are from the anime and I am quite confused as well about this Rule

"►To have a KG known from the manga or the anime you need to create that specific character. For example, only Pein can have rin'negan."

That makes me think I can't have sharingan, byakugan, ect ect unless i make my bio someone from the anime. However it was said that i start off a genin with no elements and just a very bare equipment selection. I'll look harder to find what i need but please don't tear me down right away I've been out of the forum rpg seen for awhile.

Well you can make someone with Byakugan, sharingan, however with Rinnegan no as it's only held by few members in this manga, and that's because they had a special treatment in getting it.
Rinnegan is not that popular as Sharingan and Byakugan.
But For these kinds of question I'd advise you to ask the mods ^^
Especially Scary Yamato (as far as I know he is the Mod dealing with the RP section).
 

AkatsukiKoneko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,294 Reaction score:141
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base and enjoy your stay! :D
 

-Yard-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:25,264 Reaction score:1,349
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
25,264
Reaction score
1,349
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to nb.
 

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,453 Reaction score:257
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
4,453
Reaction score
257
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to nb
 

Xaviour

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,282 Reaction score:141
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
15,282
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:32,129 Reaction score:436
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :D
 

FTSAOGirl

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,406 Reaction score:18
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase! :)
 
Top