hey

Nightking106

Member
64 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello there how are you all doing? I can't wait to get started rping on here i've been looking for a good Naruto roleplaying forum for awhile. Every time I join one my characters either get killed by an op character on the site who felt like it or my characters get nerfed severely and any idea i have to increase my power is knocked away.
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,121 posts 492 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

~Slendy~

Banned
454 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
454
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Lrrrrr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,409 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

u wanna die

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,777 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome hahaha...
 

Shodaime Swagkage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
750 posts 76 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
750
Reaction score
76
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

Nightking106

Member
64 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like to thank you all for welcoming me :D

@The-Light Not to worry I am reading them thoroughly to make sure I understand.
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome .................
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
65,527 posts 1,654 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

​
 

Ultimate uzumaki form

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,604 posts 97 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Nightking106

Member
64 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am quite confused now I'm reading over the rules several times ot make sure I got it right and I'm going to create a character but all the bio's i've tried to use as examples are like S-rank people and most of thme are from the anime and I am quite confused as well about this Rule

"►To have a KG known from the manga or the anime you need to create that specific character. For example, only Pein can have rin'negan."

That makes me think I can't have sharingan, byakugan, ect ect unless i make my bio someone from the anime. However it was said that i start off a genin with no elements and just a very bare equipment selection. I'll look harder to find what i need but please don't tear me down right away I've been out of the forum rpg seen for awhile.
 

Vanderfee

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,440 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

I am quite confused now I'm reading over the rules several times ot make sure I got it right and I'm going to create a character but all the bio's i've tried to use as examples are like S-rank people and most of thme are from the anime and I am quite confused as well about this Rule

"►To have a KG known from the manga or the anime you need to create that specific character. For example, only Pein can have rin'negan."

That makes me think I can't have sharingan, byakugan, ect ect unless i make my bio someone from the anime. However it was said that i start off a genin with no elements and just a very bare equipment selection. I'll look harder to find what i need but please don't tear me down right away I've been out of the forum rpg seen for awhile.

Well you can make someone with Byakugan, sharingan, however with Rinnegan no as it's only held by few members in this manga, and that's because they had a special treatment in getting it.
Rinnegan is not that popular as Sharingan and Byakugan.
But For these kinds of question I'd advise you to ask the mods ^^
Especially Scary Yamato (as far as I know he is the Mod dealing with the RP section).
 

AkatsukiKoneko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,294 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base and enjoy your stay! :D
 

-Yard-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
25,264 posts 1,349 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
25,264
Reaction score
1,349
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to nb.
 

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
4,453 posts 257 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
4,453
Reaction score
257
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to nb
 

Xaviour

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,282 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
15,282
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,129 posts 436 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :D
 

FTSAOGirl

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,406 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase! :)
 
Top