hey everyone!

momochi12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been watching naruto for awhile now im going through shippuden at the moment and it is bloody well awesome if i say so myself i cant just watch an episode a day i need to watch 10 !!! my only problem is the adds sometimes the episode doesnt play and its stuck!! it annoys the S*^& outta me!!! but sweet thanks!

and thanks for having me :D momochi12 <3

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been watching naruto for awhile now im going through shippuden at the moment and it is bloody well awesome if i say so myself i cant just watch an episode a day i need to watch 10 !!! my only problem is the adds sometimes the episode doesnt play and its stuck!! it annoys the S*^& outta me!!! but sweet thanks!

and thanks for having me :D momochi12 <3
Welcome to base. enjoy your stay, if you need some help please feel free toa ask.

Darkness99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've been watching naruto for awhile now im going through shippuden at the moment and it is bloody well awesome if i say so myself i cant just watch an episode a day i need to watch 10 !!! My only problem is the adds sometimes the episode doesnt play and its stuck!! It annoys the s*^& outta me!!! But sweet thanks!

And thanks for having me :d momochi12 <3
hi and welcome :)

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome aboard to The NarutoBase!
Enjoy your stay and have fun! If any problems appear, never hesitate to ask!

You must be registered for see images