Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HELVETES GJENFØDELSE
[Infernal Rebirth]

Act V

Chance

Narrator: The mutated vampire chased the figure for awhile until it suddenly stopped and so did he. Both stood in a secluded area within the town.

Tiberiu: Your done for..

Narrator: Blood is drawn as Tiberiu summoned his weapon and he placed his hand upon the figure’s shoulder turning it around to see Lavina.

Tiberiu: *Gasp* Lavi..

Narrator: His beloved’s face astoundingly melts revealing a skull which then falls off. His eyes widen and he begins to hyperventilate.

Tiberiu: (Inner voice) pUll youRSElF BaCK...

Attila: (Screams) Young Master!!!

Tiberiu: (Shouts) LAVINA!

Narrator: Is frantically outcried as the group’s leader uncontrollably thrashes about.

Attila: Calm down young master!

Tiberiu: Wha..what happened? Wher-

Octavian: You were having a nightmare..

Tiberiu: (In thought) Nightmare?

Octavian: Not just any nightmare

Neculai: We filled him in

Attila: It was a Mahr...

[Insight: Mahr]

Description: Is a female goblin which rides on people's chests while they sleep inducing nightmares while their weight causes the victim to have difficulty breathing.

Origin: Germany.

Neculai: We all took a hack at it..hehehe

Tiberiu: That would mean that the goblin will continue onto its next victim without salvation...although due to it choosing me must have meant it was because of him

Attila: Young master are you sure I mean their victims are anyone who is slee-

Tiberiu: Rather humans are the easiest of targets however, it choose a demon which is rare as it puts itself in danger and I know this man too well

Octavian: I believe you..

Tiberiu: So if this was a dream then we-

Octavian: Haven’t really moved much..we began to move however, you needed to rest up further as you thought you rested enough which you did after dusk and-

Tiberiu: Thats when I became the Mahr’s victim..

Tiberiu: (In thought) I cannot have anymore drawbacks like these..

Attila: Young master..he may have slowed us some though we are back on path

Tiberiu: That is correct...we leave right away!

Neculai: Finally we get to go! We have been here attempting to wake you up for quite some time!

Attila: Neculai!

Neculai: I know I know

Tiberiu: I can still sense his odor..lets go!

Narrator: A worried Tiberiu resumes guiding his group towards the traces of his target within the night hours.

[Setting Change: Abrud Town outskirts, Alba County]

Narrator: At the sight of the next town, Tiberiu makes a haste stop.

Tiberiu: (In thought) ...Th..this is the town from my nightmare..

Attila: What is wrong young master?

Tiberiu: He is close..

Tiberiu: There!

Attila: Which one young master?

Tiberiu: The hooded one just ahead!

Tiberiu: (In thought) That is the same dark-red hooded coat from that time...

Tiberiu: (In thought) Just like the nightmare...I cannot allow you to escape once more...I must see!

Narrator: He started for the shady figure.

Octavian: Let’s follow him!

Attila: Right!

Neculai: Right!

Narrator: As he is just within reach of the figure, a woman suddenly appears out of nowhere and blocks the mutated vampire’s path.

Woman: (Shouts) DIE!!!

Narrator: A thick stake is shot at point blank range.

Attila: (Shouts) YOUNG MASTER!!!

Narrator: Tiberiu’s afterimage remains as he suddenly appears behind the woman. Her eye keenly turns to the side as she disappears.

Tiberiu: (Shouts) After her!

Narrator: As ordered the two headed in her direction as Octavian began to transform. He takes on a different appearance from his initial hybrid form as it completes. His incomplete hybrid transformation scars fully recover and disappear as his healing capabilities, strength and stamina have all heightened. His brownish-blonde hair takes on a raven color and begins to grow reaching above his lower back, bat-like ears replace the lycanthrope ears, his face becomes humanoid losing the lycanthrope snout, irises slit in two colored silver and raven which overlap each other resembling an x. Vampire fangs begin to protrude. His body from head to toe becomes silver colored and elongates. From the waist down becomes covered in raven colored fur. Bat-like wings; raven in color begin to protrude one from the right arm and left leg located on the right side of his wrist and from the back of his ankle that spread with a wingspan of about six feet. His malted huge tail thins out as it expands into several feet in length.

Attila: (In thought) What a fearsome form...

Tiberiu: (In thought) So that is the full extent of your evolution...Octavian..

Neculai: (Stutter) I..II’veee.....

Narrator: The mutated vampire’s eyes widen at the sight of his apprentice beginning to disintegrate.

Tiberiu: He was hit instead...

Narrator: An emotional Tiberiu becomes encased within his aura once again. Before the woman is to distance herself from the group, the two quickly close in on her.

Attila: We have you surrounded!

Woman: (In thought) This one is a peculiar hybrid who should not be underestimated..

Woman: Think again!

Narrator: She then races past the vampire and collides with the bestial hybrid who flew overhead as he now clutches her tightly.

Octavian: (Malicious tone) My master will now decide your fate...

Woman: (In thought) I can even sense a killing intent within him and his willpower is all that keeps him from it..

Narrator: In their return, they see both comrade and master on the ground.

Attila: Young master..what happen-

Narrator: Attila's eyes enlarge at the sight of his master engulfed within light.

Attila: What is that?

Octavian: (Malicious tone) That is our leader..

Attila: Look! Neculai’s body is...reconstructing???

Octavian: (In thought) It has begun again..

Narrator: Another blood red colored limb had protruded and stood aside the previous one now a black color as the bright aura still encased him. A few moments pass and Tiberiu’s aura began to be absorbed back into his body.

Woman: (In thought) I have never seen this before....

Tiberiu: *Panting* Is.....he..*pant*...o-

Attila: He is!

Attila: (In thought) How did young master rectify this?

Octavian: (Malicious tone) She has been caught master..

Tiberiu: *Panting* uhuhh...face her to me...

Octavian: (Malicious tone) As you wish

Narrator: The woman having a stern visage is then turned in Tiberiu’s direction.

Tiberiu: Where you sent by Lulian?

Woman: Who the hell is that?!

Tiberiu: *Panting* A question with a question answers nothing though..*pant* I have reason to believe that you’re in cahoots *pant*...with him

Act V End

Is she or is she not, enter the mystery behind the woman.

[ Monster Encyclopedia ]

The text in bold is relevant to this Act:

Origin: Vampires originate in central and eastern Europe.

[Insight: Pureblood Vampire]

Description: Is the result of one born from a genuine vampire mother and father. Pure blooded vampires are rare and are considered high rank in the vampire ethnicity.

Appearance: Is one who has vampire ethnicity and is born into or owns great power and money. An aristocrat of sorts.

[Insight: Turned Vampire]

Description: Is the result of a human bitten and sucked to death by a vampire who chooses to turn their victim thus is cursed and transforms sometime within the hour.

Appearance: Will usually be a human who cannot fend for themselves. A tramp or an unfortunate victim in the wrong place.

[Insight: Mutated Vampire]

Description: This occurrence is unique and the result of Tiberiu’s soul not being able to normally pass on as due others who are turned.

In Tiberiu's case, he was bitten and sucked to death by a vampire who chose not to turn their victim thus at that time somehow a mutation occurred rather than death. The soul was imprisoned from continuing onto the afterlife and subdued into an enforced transformation. His form is unique as he died never turning into a vampire and was then forcefully given life again. He was re-birthed with vampire-like qualities. A mutated vampire has not been ranked due to this being the first of its kind.

Appearance: In the requirement for more power; Tiberiu undergoes a slight mutation in terms of his body becoming enveloped by a sphere of his own aura and a limb-like appendage that grew on his upper back; blood red in color. The next occurrence results in a second blood red colored limb to have risen and the initial limb has changed into a black color though his aura seems to take a longer time to retract. When the required power had been met it then withdraws.

[Insight: Lycanthrope]

Description: Is one who is bitten by another Lycanthrope during a full moon and thus cursed. After the next full moon and their official transformation, they can then transform at will on any given time of day.

Appearance: It usually has a height of around 6'5 to 7‘0 weighing of about two hundred-fifty to three hundred pounds. A bulky body, silvery fur, long thick claws, large jaw, massive fangs, powerful mid to long length tail and huge hind legs in appearance. It's origin is Europe.

[Insight: Hybrid Lycanthrope]

Description: Is a Lycanthrope who consumes blood of a differing ethnic creature. In Octavian’s case; he drinks the blood of a mutated vampire thus his form is unique.

Appearance: This pre-hybrid form invokes the Lycanthrope’s fur to malt, skin to turn a white color and the body becomes covered in opened cuts which is then stained red with the exposure to their blood.

[Insight: Lythimpir]

Description: Is a self named term Octavian gives himself and is unique to him as he transcended from that of a Lycanthrope by means of drinking the blood of a mutated vampire. It’s power differs by the vampire who offered his/her blood. This hybrid form is unique.

† Appearance: His hybrid form is completed as his hair takes on a raven color and grows out above his lower back, bat-like ears replace the lycanthrope ears, the lycanthrope snout retracts creating a more humanoid visage, irises slit in two colored silver and raven which overlap each other resembling an x. He gains vampire fangs. His body from head to toe becomes silver colored and is elongated. The waist down is covered in raven colored fur. Bat-like wings; raven in color protrude one from the right arm and left leg located on the right side of his wrist and from the back of his ankle that spread with a wingspan of about six feet. His tail thinned out and grew several feet in length. His healing capabilities, strength and stamina have heightened.

[Insight: Mahr]

† Description: Is a female goblin which rides on people's chests while they sleep inducing nightmares while their weight causes the victim to have difficulty breathing. It’s origin is Germany.

† Appearance: Is a female spirit or goblin with a hideous visage. The goblin’s body is yellow-greenish in color, stout and when crawling on its victim which are usually female; will be in a sitting position on the chest area.

-->

Last edited:

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Helvetes Fødsel [Infernal Birth] Act V: Chance

Nice battle scene, and I am glad you showed us Octavian's transformation as well as Tiberiu resurrecting someone for the second time now :) I wonder just how much of that he can stand, it seems to take a bigger toll on him every time he does it. Keep writing, mate :p

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow, very awesome chapter. Content are well-described with good language and words. Character are well-placed :) This story is brilliant, who might be that woman anyway?

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice battle scene, and I am glad you showed us Octavian's transformation as well as Tiberiu resurrecting someone for the second time now :) I wonder just how much of that he can stand, it seems to take a bigger toll on him every time he does it. Keep writing, mate :p
Thanks as I think I may have the most trouble depicting battle scenes XD Yes, after many many trials and errors I was able to decide on a descriptive appearance that I in the end felt comfortable with ^.^ This is true and glad to see someone noticed Tiberiu’s back draw. I surely will continue :)

Wow, very awesome chapter. Content are well-described with good language and words. Character are well-placed :) This story is brilliant, who might be that woman anyway?
Thank you for all the compliments ^.^ Oh, well what I can say is that it will be revealed next Act ;)

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I liked this chapter, and I need to know who the mystery woman is. I'm thinking someone of Tiberiu's past, perhaps?

I spotted a few grammatical errors, but other than that, lovely writing!
(Who doesn't make some, now and then eh!)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I liked this chapter, and I need to know who the mystery woman is. I'm thinking someone of Tiberiu's past, perhaps?

I spotted a few grammatical errors, but other than that, lovely writing!
(Who doesn't make some, now and then eh!)
I will not spoil however, that is indeed a very fascinating theory and I like it a lot! ;) Well, I like your hawk eyes and this is what I'm talking about-honest feedback/insight which in turn may help me to better myself. Thank you for that and for the compliments ;)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Helvetes Gjenfødselse [Infernal Rebirth] Act V: Chance

Quite a creature imagination you have there with the Mara!
Did you make that up or is it a creature that exists from which folklore/fantasy?
I looked it up in google, found it tied up with budhism but it is not as what you describe it here. So, it must be a creation of your own? Which reminds me to ask you, are the names/even the creatures themselves like the different types of vampire, what Octavian turned into, are all those made up by you?

I'm moving on to the next chapter to see if the woman was Lavina. Considering that she have been made the object of his nightmare:D

As for grammar, I don't agree with you Wes:p. The tone of Ivan's writing style does not really seem to be the English grammar we know of. I can hear it sounding like a sonnet, a symphony or perhaps a psalm or a song.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Helvetes Gjenfødselse [Infernal Rebirth] Act V: Chance

Quite a creature imagination you have there with the Mara!
Did you make that up or is it a creature that exists from which folklore/fantasy?
I looked it up in google, found it tied up with budhism but it is not as what you describe it here. So, it must be a creation of your own? Which reminds me to ask you, are the names/even the creatures themselves like the different types of vampire, what Octavian turned into, are all those made up by you?

I'm moving on to the next chapter to see if the woman was Lavina. Considering that she have been made the object of his nightmare:D

As for grammar, I don't agree with you Wes:p. The tone of Ivan's writing style does not really seem to be the English grammar we know of. I can hear it sounding like a sonnet, a symphony or perhaps a psalm or a song.
The Mara is a creature of Germanic and Scandinavian folklore (I also edited it into the Fanfic under the Mara’s description). It would have been nice to actually come up with these ideas however, I am rather taking folklorish creatures for my story so none of them will be made up. I may slightly change/add abilities, etc. though XD Okay that is a good question-the idea of a hybrid vampire has already been done before. A hybrid Lycanthrope has also been done in the movie Underworld (but his appearance much like Tiberiu’s hybrid form is made up by me). Now, the hybrid name; Lythimpir was completely made up by me ^.^ Thanks for the extra long comment as well as for the compliment ;)

Sasuk3Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intense Chapter! Octavian's new form seems ridiculously powerful, especially combined with the fact that his killing intent is suppressed only by his willpower. The beginning freaked me out though, I thought Lavina had returned somehow as a vampire, though it was an illusion. Way to keep the suspense going!

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intense Chapter! Octavian's new form seems ridiculously powerful, especially combined with the fact that his killing intent is suppressed only by his willpower. The beginning freaked me out though, I thought Lavina had returned somehow as a vampire, though it was an illusion. Way to keep the suspense going!
I love this post of yours! I am pleased to receive feedback such as this ^.^ Well, thats a Lythimpir for you :rolleyes: xd Yes those twist and turns is what I live for and what I think makes an action story all the better! :D Thank you! ;)