joer123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am a Kaplan internet High School student and I do not understand how to build a website by just reading material. The over the internet lectures do not help much. I need a better teacher or a good website. Sorry if I am ranting...

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I am a Kaplan internet High School student and I do not understand how to build a website by just reading material. The over the internet lectures do not help much. I need a better teacher or a good website. Sorry if I am ranting...

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have and point you in the right direction. Post here or come on irc (the information is on my profile).

lemuelmayers

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HTML, the code for making web pages, may look complicated, it's quite easy to learn, In fact it's easier than learning how to use web design software. This type of program will help you and even all by yourself you'll understand on how to use and perform this kind of software. It serves as a backbone to web design language and would be considered the basics. You cannot jump to the advanced material without having knowledge on the basics.