Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can anyone answer at least one of my questions?

1. Where do we come from and where are we heading to?

2. What?s the purpose of life?

3. What are we born for?

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. Where do we come from and where are we heading to?

3. What are we born for?
1. Our mother's uterus heading to our grave.

2. Going to school, getting a job, having kids, dying.

3. To eventually die one day.

Having that kind of crisis huh? :D

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 & 3 There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. this is a quote from orochimaru.
and 1. we came from God and where we are heading depends on how u live your life

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Our mother's uterus heading to our grave.

2. Going to school, getting a job, having kids, dying.

3. To eventually die one day.

Having that kind of crisis huh? :D
Just wanted to check what people think. I expected things such as: to surpass previous generations, to make the world a better place, etc. Anything a bit philosophycal.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything about who we are, and stuff, is all because of a bunch of organic molecules trying to survive.

This is the meaning of life and why we are born, to preserve our dna and to survive, and to have children.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 & 3 There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. this is a quote from orochimaru.
and 1. we came from God and where we are heading depends on how u live your life
Questions can be taken individually or for mankind as a whole. So, where are we heading to?

I say we are advancing backwards, a lot of useful technology with a lot of useless brains who are our leaders.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we are heading where ever we choose if you live a good life you will die and go to heaven if you live a bad life you will go to hell and be raped by satan. i dont know about u but i would no like to be raped

BloodHound

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answers to 3 and 4 are related. I mean, we're born to do something here whether great or small things. If you are a godly person, you might say your god wants you to do the best that you can and live life to the fullest ( yeah, sounds geeky ). In general, you should find things that interest you and just do it ( no matter what people say). This will keep you from killing yourself. After death, well, actually no one knows what happens to us. Wether it's the end of it all or another life is waiting for us no one alive really knows.
So, enjoy your life cause you will not know when it will end.

And for number 1, Again, no one really knows where we come from (if you are asking the spiritual or biological aspect of life). Even as of this moment scientists and religious leaders are still arguing about the evolution theory and lots of things that will spin your head. It's like asking yourself which came first the chicken or the egg.
This brings us back to, you guessed it, ENJOY your life.

Last edited:

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. a. Where do we come from and b. where are we heading to?

3. What are we born for?
1 a. Ur'anus. 1 b. Jupiter or Mars.

2. NarutoBase ftw!!111

3. To stop dying, damnit. 15846465453459454967650876 people have failed that already over the past 50,000 years.