s3xs1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi!

I've remembered some scenes from an anime broadcast some 4+ years back on TV in Romania.

I hadn't the chance to watch all of it and I did not find the name until now ... I hope we can change that.

Some peace of intel that might help you recollect the name of this anime:

1. it involves swordplay ... maybe samurai and shoguns;
  2. the action occurs in Japan - it seemed like medieval times;
  3. it seemed to be an organized crime syndicate/group;
  4. the characters had super power/supernatural;
  5. the villain from that episode had *** (doggy style) and was poisoned by the female during the act, something like a time delayed poisoned death;
  6. that women poisoned the villain by will (they don't get poisoned unless she wants it) and he was poisoned by having *** with her ... no other tricks;
  7. after the *** scene, the villain fights the hero ... the fight seemed fair, until the poison starts acting, weakening the villain;
  8. before he dies, the villain swears revenge and prints with his palm the face and name of the hero (the one who killed him);
  9. someone (physical or spirit - can't remember this) tells the hero that he got help from the girl;
  10. before the end of the episode, someone from that crime syndicate comes and discovers the name and face of their new enemy;
  11. the hero is unaware that the villain did that printer-like trick to let clues about him.
That's all that I can actively remember. I hope it is enough to find out the title.

Thanks!

Last edited:

s3xs1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Found the answer on another forum. The movie/anime it's named: NINJA SCROLL ... not Basilisk .... simply Ninja Scroll.

Thanks and please close the thread!

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

it's also here on the list, in same forum section :p but ya, after u said doggy style and poinson, theres no other than Ninja Scroll: epic movie