0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: SKYE... Aka Teh Maggot
Date joined: Idk... Last Halloween?
how did u meet Hellsbadass: hmm... idk... never met him really... ive only talked to him briefly and seen pictures... (and a gunther video) i dont even know his name...
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life: well lets see... he managed to keep things interesting in these few months of my life on NB. Albeit frustrating, he "hates" me so to speak. But i take it with a grain of salt really. Nobody can truly be that Sadistic and stubborn of such trivial matters over the internet... :|
Did he help u in any way that changed your life: not especially... he barely talks to me...
Do you love Hellsbadass: I barely know the guy...
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: He kinda hates me. Well no, Its more like a deep-rooted, psychotic loathing.
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass: In my personal opinion... he is quite stubborn, has a superiority complex, extremely lazy...(especially when typing(or "typin"), perverted (seems a bit desperate at times), unfair, unforgiving, un-funny, and Pompous(the existence of this thread is proof enough for that).

Reactions: Hellsbadass

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: SKYE... Aka Teh Maggot
Date joined: Idk... Last Halloween?
how did u meet Hellsbadass: hmm... idk... never met him really... ive only talked to him briefly and seen pictures... (and a gunther video) i dont even know his name...
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life: well lets see... he managed to keep things interesting in these few months of my life on NB. Albeit frustrating, he "hates" me so to speak. But i take it with a grain of salt really. Nobody can truly be that Sadistic and stubborn of such trivial matters over the internet... :|
Did he help u in any way that changed your life: not especially... he barely talks to me...
Do you love Hellsbadass: I barely know the guy...
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: He kinda hates me. Well no, Its more like a deep-rooted, psychotic loathing.
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass: In my personal opinion... he is quite stubborn, has a superiority complex, extremely lazy...(especially when typing(or "typin"), perverted (seems a bit desperate at times), unfair, unforgiving, un-funny, and Pompous(the existence of this thread is proof enough for that).
[+]

Xxmiku_loves_gaaraxX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: miku
Date joined: april of 08
how did u meet Hellsbadass: through rag and haku ^_^
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life: hmm many naughty ways in which i can't elaborate on X3
Did he help u in any way that changed your life: i suppose... *shrugs*
Do you love Hellsbadass: um as a friend i suppose
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: uh... friends with benifits...?
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass: he's fun and nice... and he knows what i like ;) lolz

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Rei
Date joined: 05-22-2008
how did u meet Hellsbadass: One day when i was still a newbie I noticed that his post count was 8.765 so i vmed him. A little later i asked him to please get rid of a shark for me. That was it. He had what someone needs to have to steal my heart.
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life:
He touched me in many ways. Firstly, he touched me as a person. I have never met anyone else willing to help others without any personal gain. Second, he is the master of "keeping balance". He can be in a group convo with people fighting there and he will still be friends with everyone. Also he is a natural Star. I strongly believe that he should become a comedian. Third, he touched me as a man. Every woman would be proud to have Grimm by her side. Lastly, i am completely captivated by his heart, so pure and open to everyone. You meet people like Grimm only once in your life.
Did he help u in any way that changed your life: [Read above] He is a sensei of balance and zen. He gives me lessons every day.
Do you love Hellsbadass: To death.
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: Best friends, and lovers -to -be for the last 5 months. It's getting old :p
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass:
That's impossible for me to explain, there are no words.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:Michelle
Date joined: the 3rd of july 2008
how did u meet Hellsbadass:when i searched the forum to read posts i liked to read his posts first bcz i liked the Zabuza sig
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life:he made me laugh many times just by posting funny things
Did he help u in any way that changed your life:don't exagerate, to change my life you have to do more than posting on NB :p
Do you love Hellsbadass:in a friendly way
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass:idk... i still like his posts ;)
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass: he makes this forum better

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:~Madara~
Date joined:9-june-2008
how did u meet Hellsbadass:how could i have not met him he is everywhere with his 40k posts >_> HE posts comments on every pic a female member posts wether or not she is / is not hot ._.
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life:with his d*ck
Did he help u in any way that changed your life:I lost my virgitinty
Do you love Hellsbadass:I love his bad ASS
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: Divorced
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass:I want to **** him one more time

xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Last edited:

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Lara
Date joined: 10 September 2008
how did u meet Hellsbadass: you were my sensei once o.o
How has Hellsbadass touched u in your life: by his simple presence ;)
Did he help u in any way that changed your life: yup ^.^
Do you love Hellsbadass: maybeh ;)
Whats your current status wit Hellsbadass: hmm.. idk o.o oh wait o.o you're my fave slave remember? :p
Explain your feeling about hellsbadass: hard to explain =/

Status
Not open for further replies.