Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not really new on NB but this is the first post so I figured it was time to introduce myself. Hopefully someone can school me on te inner workings of the site, especially the clans.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea! im first.

Welcome to Naruto Base.

Im a part of the ANBU Black Ops; you can really join any group you want or you can just hang out.

dang it madara beat me

Last edited:

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok..thanks TsunadeSama. Are there any specifics I need to know about when it comes to fighting or just the general workings around here?

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok..thanks TsunadeSama. Are there any specifics I need to know about when it comes to fighting or just the general workings around here?
It really depends on who you talk to. My general understanding is that you can pick a friend to be your "sensei" and they can teach you jutsu that you can use later in battle.

The role playing is as much or as little as you like. Usually i specify in a thread if its rpg or not.

You just have to ask around.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its pretty fun.

We get pretty into it sometimes.

You are welcome to be in my group. We try to stay neutral (in case there is an rpg war) and I teach different people my (made up) medical jutsu.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanks for the information and the group invite, but with all the respect I will have to decline. I'm more of a front lines shinobi, well eventually I'll be a front lines shinobi.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well all my classmates tell me that I look like a bear or a gorilla, so I figured i would go with the gorilla since I'm pretty sure there aren't a lot of bears. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.