Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hi, My name is Zanji Uchiha, I know you all are probably wondering how did I survive the Itachi Masacer..........truth is I lucked out and twin brother saved me by sacrificing himself.........but that is for later. Me and My brother were born 21 years ago........5 yrs before the attack from the Kyuubi. Our parents were never able to activate their Sharingan but suprisingly me and my brother did when we were 8 yrs old. When we becaome Chunnin we were assigned to different teams......That was the day I met my soon to be best friend Abrizuka.

One day when we were on a mission we were told that we had to kill this missing-ninja but little did I know it was Abrizuka's brother......When I went for the final strike on his brother Abrizuka jumped into my attack saving his brother......thus I achieved the Mangekyo Sharingan.

On the day of the Itachi masacer me and my brother were just getting back to our clan's village. We noticed dead bodies on the ground.....I was being foolish and was almost killed but my brother threw me out of the way of the attack getting fately injured himself.....He told me that if I want to achieve more power I must take his eyes......I refused at first and said that we can still save him.....but he demanded me to take his eye or else he would kill me......so I took them achieving the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan......the seond person to achieve it ever since the days of Madara Uchiha.

My Elements are Fire, Water and Wind......:D my Keki Genkai threw my mothers side: Hyoton (Ice Release)

Last edited:

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Make yours longer? I dun even have one......lets see well I was best friends with Itachi, my dear cousin....I was asked to keep an eye on him and then some time after that ended up face down in a river so that he could obtain MS.....there thats like a simple summary.

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*wakes up and notices another Uchiha* O.O

what the hell how did yo..........(reads story)......oh nevermind.....:D

Anyways welcome to NarutoBase........have fun and stay awhile.....:D

ok I will ask....where have you been since then and what rank where you???????

Oh and by the way the name is Yamato.....:D.....

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yay someone asked me..........well to tell ya the truth I have been tring to track Itachi down ever since then and ask him why he did that to our clan. I just achieved Jounin rank when Itachi killed our clan. Then I disappeared off the radar........because I thought that it would have been better for me.

If you guys want to know who my parents were my father was a Uchiha that was never able to activate his Sharingan but he was one of the best fighters the Uchiha's had that were not able to use Sharingan. My mother is a completely different story that must be told. She was born an Uchiha but her mother was not an Uchiha she was from the unknown clan whos Keki Genkai was Hyoton (Ice Release). My mother had the Keki Genkai and so did my brother and I. But I rathered not to use it for the longest time. But has of late I have been using it every now and then...........

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So you did suck :p Just kidding.. or am I ;)

You activated your sharingan 3 years after the Kyuubi attack so you would have been a Chunin 4 years afterwards at the latest. Itachi attacked 4 years later.. in four years even Naruto could become a Jounin. :p j/k mate. I mess with everyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.