Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pick terrain.

We'll go with default everything like mid range etc...

all out

unofficial.. yada yada..

You go first xD

Saeko Bio. In sig [btw bio really really outdated]

2 Clones at myo collecting natural energy

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally we can get started I suppose!!!

Knowing you and this bio........ perhaps i can derust you a bit?

In the mist of a clear sunny day, Saeko see's an unknown figure approach. As for Saeko it didn't matter what his intentions were or why he was here. She just wanted a fight, a spar, or fight to the death it didn't matter. She wanted some blood and she was gonna get it from that guy over there.

Saeko: Hello, Lets have some fun. You don't seem to weak at all. Perhaps this could be much fun as for me as it is for you!

Without hesitation in the mist of talking and keeping her eyes fixed on him, or atleast the upper torsoe. She places a genjutsu on the poor fellow. Instantly making him think he's turned into a bunch of white swans. During the time when he see's the illusion, Saeko draws her katana into her right hand, pointing at him more so towards his upper chest area. Takes a step and vanishes in thin air. By this time the genjutsu disperse's on it's own, however it's too late already, she's got what she wants. Blood.

( Ōdogen: Kurieitā no zen Shintō Gijutsu ) - Royal Domain Illusion: The Creator's All-Pervading Knowledge
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
This illusory technique is a rather unique form of Genjutsu, surprising in its efficacy.
When the user has a clear view of the opponent ( or at least his upper torso ) the user casts an illusion where the opponent believes the user's body has dissolved into a flock of pure white swans. This is not the main function of the illusion. The actual function is that the opponents brain has a large amount of knowledge forced into it, as if it learned them automatically. This knowledge covers various and diverse subjects thoroughly unrelated to battling. The Genjutsu then automatically cancels itself.
As a result, whenever the opponent henceforth seeks to attack or defend, his thoughts are swarmed with completely unrelated knowledge, making him have to focus for a while to perform his battling functions. This results in a lag of about four to five seconds in the opponent before he focuses enough to begin performing his techniques.
Even if the illusion is broken, the knowledge is still retained within the opponent's mind. Therefore, unless the opponent uses a mind-wiping jutsu on himself, he will continue to feel these effects. The downside to this is that most mind-wiping techniques are not subtle enough and will also remove a good portion of his actual battle knowledge.
However, the user can utilise this Illusion only once per battle. The user also has the ability to cast Genjutsu stopped for the same turn this is used, and the next two turns. The user's Taijutsu plummets drastically, falling to the level of a mere Jounin for five turns after.

(Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
Note: Can be used two times per battle.
Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
Note: Can only be taught by NineVision

In mere seconds, Saeko's opponent finds himself stabbed through the upper chest area. A straight sharp katana peircing through the front and out the back. The sheer force of the technique brushes him backwards. Saeko could strike again, however she doesn't, only merly observing on what he might do. Perhaps she enjoys watching her opponents suffer, perhaps it was a mistake. Who knows.......

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally we can get started I suppose!!!

Knowing you and this bio........ perhaps i can derust you a bit?

In the mist of a clear sunny day, Saeko see's an unknown figure approach. As for Saeko it didn't matter what his intentions were or why he was here. She just wanted a fight, a spar, or fight to the death it didn't matter. She wanted some blood and she was gonna get it from that guy over there.

Saeko: Hello, Lets have some fun. You don't seem to weak at all. Perhaps this could be much fun as for me as it is for you!

Without hesitation in the mist of talking and keeping her eyes fixed on him, or atleast the upper torsoe. She places a genjutsu on the poor fellow. Instantly making him think he's turned into a bunch of white swans. During the time when he see's the illusion, Saeko draws her katana into her right hand, pointing at him more so towards his upper chest area. Takes a step and vanishes in thin air. By this time the genjutsu disperse's on it's own, however it's too late already, she's got what she wants. Blood.

( Ōdogen: Kurieitā no zen Shintō Gijutsu ) - Royal Domain Illusion: The Creator's All-Pervading Knowledge
Chakra Cost: 40
This illusory technique is a rather unique form of Genjutsu, surprising in its efficacy.
When the user has a clear view of the opponent ( or at least his upper torso ) the user casts an illusion where the opponent believes the user's body has dissolved into a flock of pure white swans. This is not the main function of the illusion. The actual function is that the opponents brain has a large amount of knowledge forced into it, as if it learned them automatically. This knowledge covers various and diverse subjects thoroughly unrelated to battling. The Genjutsu then automatically cancels itself.
As a result, whenever the opponent henceforth seeks to attack or defend, his thoughts are swarmed with completely unrelated knowledge, making him have to focus for a while to perform his battling functions. This results in a lag of about four to five seconds in the opponent before he focuses enough to begin performing his techniques.
Even if the illusion is broken, the knowledge is still retained within the opponent's mind. Therefore, unless the opponent uses a mind-wiping jutsu on himself, he will continue to feel these effects. The downside to this is that most mind-wiping techniques are not subtle enough and will also remove a good portion of his actual battle knowledge.
However, the user can utilise this Illusion only once per battle. The user also has the ability to cast Genjutsu stopped for the same turn this is used, and the next two turns. The user's Taijutsu plummets drastically, falling to the level of a mere Jounin for five turns after.

(Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
Chakra: 20
Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
Note: Can be used two times per battle.
Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
Note: Can only be taught by NineVision

In mere seconds, Saeko's opponent finds himself stabbed through the upper chest area. A straight sharp katana peircing through the front and out the back. The sheer force of the technique brushes him backwards. Saeko could strike again, however she doesn't, only merly observing on what he might do. Perhaps she enjoys watching her opponents suffer, perhaps it was a mistake. Who knows.......
As Toku is trapped in the genjutsu, Knives then launches half his body from my torso just in time to parry the sword strike with a kunai sending the straight stab up to my right shoulder. As [COLOR="#FF 0000"]I[/COLOR] awaken from the genjutsu, I quickly regain my composure by keeping a clear state of mind, thankz to having mastered JKD, unleashing...

(Bea Ken- Āsa Gekido) Bear Fist: Ursa Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:50
Damage: 90
Description: the user will release, at a blinding speed only traceable by doujutsu and/or taijutsu masters, a 32 hit barrage of punches. The barrage resembles furious slashes made by claws that lead up to a final punch sending giant purple chakra bear jaws through the opponents chest sending the opponent flying back to long range distance. The force of the final punch is enough to crush solid rock (S-rank). Because of the amount of chakra and speed used, the user’s fist don’t need to make actual contact w/ the target to do damage. What seems like a graze would actually be enough to “slash” the opponent.
*Note: Must be a signer of the Bear Contract.
*Note: Cant perform S-rank and above taijutsu next turn.
*Note: When the final punch is relased the exhertion of chakra severely damages the users hand, slowing his hand seal speed for 2 turns or until healed.
*Note: Cannot perform any technique above S-Rank in the same turn.

...delivering the 32 hit combo before finishing with an explosive punch...

I don't know what part of town your from...but it seems you wont be going back...

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Toku is trapped in the genjutsu, Knives then launches half his body from my torso just in time to parry the sword strike with a kunai sending the straight stab up to my right shoulder. As [COLOR="#FF 0000"]I[/COLOR] awaken from the genjutsu, I quickly regain my composure by keeping a clear state of mind, thankz to having mastered JKD, unleashing...

(Bea Ken- Āsa Gekido) Bear Fist: Ursa Fury
Chakra:50
Damage: 90
Description: the user will release, at a blinding speed only traceable by doujutsu and/or taijutsu masters, a 32 hit barrage of punches. The barrage resembles furious slashes made by claws that lead up to a final punch sending giant purple chakra bear jaws through the opponents chest sending the opponent flying back to long range distance. The force of the final punch is enough to crush solid rock (S-rank). Because of the amount of chakra and speed used, the user’s fist don’t need to make actual contact w/ the target to do damage. What seems like a graze would actually be enough to “slash” the opponent.
*Note: Must be a signer of the Bear Contract.
*Note: Cant perform S-rank and above taijutsu next turn.
*Note: When the final punch is relased the exhertion of chakra severely damages the users hand, slowing his hand seal speed for 2 turns or until healed.
*Note: Cannot perform any technique above S-Rank in the same turn.

...delivering the 32 hit combo before finishing with an explosive punch...

I don't know what part of town your from...but it seems you wont be going back...
Soon as I feel the stabbing sensation Saeko notices that it had missed......

Saeko: I never F****ing miss... son of a ..... SnK freak..... Crap I'm vulnerable.

Saeko quickly takes a defensive stance soon after the stabbing in the shoulder, creating a boar seal. [btw Official sage....my techniques and movements are faster. As the opponent does something [that bear stuff]. Simoutanously, Saeko puts up a barrier all around her. When his technique activates, it absorbs all the attacks that was launched at Saeko. Though was a strong technique. At the end it breaks and creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.

Sealing Technique: Shell of the Black Turtle (Fuinjutsu: Genbu no Kai)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30 + Damage absorbed
Damage:N/a
Description: Shell of the Black turtle is a powerful Defensive-Barrier Sealing technique, named after of the 4 Guardian Beasts Black Turtle (Genbu). The technique is performed using the boar seal, it forms an array of several hexagonal shields of solidified energy, the color of these shields is translucent red. The shields levitate around the user and move with him as he travels, the shields move with the users will and can be used to form a defensive grid as well as spherical barrier, because of the unique shape of the shields it makes the technique very versatile to both defend and attack at the same time. The barrier does not extends to user alone, the shields could be moved (Medium distances) to trap the opponents or to protect allies. Named after Genbu, the technique itself has outstanding Defensive capabilities though it requires an equally skilled user to wield. The shield has some drawbacks:
The amount of energy required to maintain the shield is proportional to the amount of energy being blocked by the shields. So to say, blocking a technique with 80 Damage requires a Chakra tax of 80, this makes the technique only suitable for users with good chakra reserves. Because the technique cannot be replayed over and over, its not too good for weak techniques, getting struck with strong techniques on the other hand consumes a good amount of chakra instantly (Chakra worth 2 S ranks, to defend against 1) which can be exhausting against overly powerful techniques. The defense is otherwise absolute but when put against close range techniques that require a constant supply of chakra such as Chidori, continuous contact will quickly drain the user’s chakra requiring him to break the technique if possible. When a shield breaks, it creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.
Note: Last 2 turns, usable twice per conflict.

Saeko: S*** was close.....

Saeko summons one of her clones into the battlefield.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Saeko disperse's her clone...... entering Sage Mode

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 350 chakra points)
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as perfect Sage Mode and was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
Note: This variation can only be used by Uzumaki Naruto bios and Custom bios with the Toad contract

Saeko: I'm sure I'll need to be at this state.... Lets get it on!!!

observes you closely.
*Plays marvin gaye song*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soon as I feel the stabbing sensation Saeko notices that it had missed......

Saeko: I never F****ing miss... son of a ..... SnK freak..... Crap I'm vulnerable.

Saeko quickly takes a defensive stance soon after the stabbing in the shoulder, creating a boar seal. [btw Official sage....my techniques and movements are faster. As the opponent does something [that bear stuff]. Simoutanously, Saeko puts up a barrier all around her. When his technique activates, it absorbs all the attacks that was launched at Saeko. Though was a strong technique. At the end it breaks and creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.

Description: Shell of the Black turtle is a powerful Defensive-Barrier Sealing technique, named after of the 4 Guardian Beasts Black Turtle (Genbu). The technique is performed using the boar seal, it forms an array of several hexagonal shields of solidified energy, the color of these shields is translucent red. The shields levitate around the user and move with him as he travels, the shields move with the users will and can be used to form a defensive grid as well as spherical barrier, because of the unique shape of the shields it makes the technique very versatile to both defend and attack at the same time. The barrier does not extends to user alone, the shields could be moved (Medium distances) to trap the opponents or to protect allies. Named after Genbu, the technique itself has outstanding Defensive capabilities though it requires an equally skilled user to wield. The shield has some drawbacks:
The amount of energy required to maintain the shield is proportional to the amount of energy being blocked by the shields. So to say, blocking a technique with 80 Damage requires a Chakra tax of 80, this makes the technique only suitable for users with good chakra reserves. Because the technique cannot be replayed over and over, its not too good for weak techniques, getting struck with strong techniques on the other hand consumes a good amount of chakra instantly (Chakra worth 2 S ranks, to defend against 1) which can be exhausting against overly powerful techniques. The defense is otherwise absolute but when put against close range techniques that require a constant supply of chakra such as Chidori, continuous contact will quickly drain the user’s chakra requiring him to break the technique if possible. When a shield breaks, it creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.

Saeko: S*** was close.....

Saeko summons one of her clones into the battlefield.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Saeko disperse's her clone...... entering Sage Mode

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 350 chakra points)
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is know as perfect Sage Mode and was first used by Naruto who could perfectly balance natural energy with chakra due to his unusual large chakra supply. The user gains horizontal slit pupils and orange markings around his eyes, reminiscent of Toads and pertain to the users connection with them. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and B-Rank and below Taijutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
Note: This variation can only be used by Uzumaki Naruto bios and Custom bios with the Toad contract

Saeko: I'm sure I'll need to be at this state.... Lets get it on!!!

observes you closely.
*Plays marvin gaye song*
As soon as my technique ends breaking your shield and sending me back, Knives begins to heal my hand while I place my good hand on the ground as I'm back flipping backwards...

(Rubiton- Rubi Kangoku) Ruby release- Ruby Prison
Damage points: n/a
Description: the user will gather his ruby chakra into the ground around the opponent and raise a dozen ruby pillars to imprison them.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...exploding the pillars up to imprison you within itself, before I land back down crouched down performing one last handseal performing...

(Rubiton- Rubi Bakuha) Ruby release- Ruby explosion
Damage points: 60
Description: the user will focus his chakra into a body of ruby and make it unstable by charging his chakra into it. His chakra will draw its particles closer together, building up pressure and making it as dense as it can be, till it explodes violently releasing ruby shrapnel to add to the destruction.
*Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
*Note: Can hurt the user if caught in blast range.
*Note: No Ruby on the next turn.

...blowing the pillars up along with their prisoner...

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as my technique ends breaking your shield and sending me back, Knives begins to heal my hand while I place my good hand on the ground as I'm back flipping backwards...

(Rubiton- Rubi Kangoku) Ruby release- Ruby Prison
Damage points: n/a
Description: the user will gather his ruby chakra into the ground around the opponent and raise a dozen ruby pillars to imprison them.

...exploding the pillars up to imprison you within itself, before I land back down crouched down performing one last handseal performing...

(Rubiton- Rubi Bakuha) Ruby release- Ruby explosion
Damage points: 60
Description: the user will focus his chakra into a body of ruby and make it unstable by charging his chakra into it. His chakra will draw its particles closer together, building up pressure and making it as dense as it can be, till it explodes violently releasing ruby shrapnel to add to the destruction.
*Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
*Note: Can hurt the user if caught in blast range.
*Note: No Ruby on the next turn.

...blowing the pillars up along with their prisoner...
While Saeko summons her clone, she notices bars of what it looks to be a type of crystal to come up from the ground entrapping her and the clone together. Quickly, she notices that she has seen this before.....

Saeko: He used this once before..... this could be trickly.

Saeko while knowing what it could be and how it could end. She quickly makes her move and creates a single hand seal. Creating yet another barrier as before. Covering her whole body just incase something is to happen while within the cage and buying time for her to figure out how to get out of it. While doing so, on a whim, the cage explodes while the barrier takes on the full blast.

Saeko: That was a close one, atleast I am out of this stupid cage now...... He has some tricks.... and so do I.....

Within that moment again Saeko places him under a genjutsu. However this is a special type of genjutsu, where she already knows his KG. She completely negates them, unable to use them however when he does use it, showing an illusion and only an illusion that his ablities are being used.

Genjutsu: Shoushitsu Waza | Illusionary Technique: Disappearing Act
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will string a series of three hand seals and then cast the genjutsu on the opponent, disrupting their chakra within their brain. The chakra will act as a regulator while it is in the opponents brain, regulating the brain waves / signals that controls their KG. When under this genjutsu and the opponent tries to use their KG abilities, the chakra that is placed will simply disrupt the flow of that chakra to render their ability useless. When used against a dojutsu user like the sharingan, the sharingan user will not be able to use his sharingan's abilities. However, the opponent will see an illusion that their abilities are working perfectly normal everytime they try to use their abilities. For example, when a sharingan user has his 3T or MS active, they will see an illusion that they still have it active. Though from the perspective of the person who casted the illusion they will only see regular eyes and not the sharingan. An ice user that creates ice through their KG will see the technique form, however from the perspective of the person that set the illusion, nothing is formed as the opponent will not be able to do so.

Note: Only able to use once
Note: Lasts 4 turns
Note: No other genjutsu in the same turn or the turn after
Note: Next time using genjutsu can not be higher than B rank
Note: Does not effect using any of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu, kenjutsu,taijutsu
Note: Can only be taught my Vision

Immediatly afterwards, Saeko creates activates her sensing abilities

(Doton: oshi sacchi) Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-long
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
-User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While Saeko summons her clone, she notices bars of what it looks to be a type of crystal to come up from the ground entrapping her and the clone together. Quickly, she notices that she has seen this before.....

Saeko: He used this once before..... this could be trickly.

Saeko while knowing what it could be and how it could end. She quickly makes her move and creates a single hand seal. Creating yet another barrier as before. Covering her whole body just incase something is to happen while within the cage and buying time for her to figure out how to get out of it. While doing so, on a whim, the cage explodes while the barrier takes on the full blast.

Saeko: That was a close one, atleast I am out of this stupid cage now...... He has some tricks.... and so do I.....

Within that moment again Saeko places him under a genjutsu. However this is a special type of genjutsu, where she already knows his KG. She completely negates them, unable to use them however when he does use it, showing an illusion and only an illusion that his ablities are being used.

Genjutsu: Shoushitsu Waza | Illusionary Technique: Disappearing Act
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will string a series of three hand seals and then cast the genjutsu on the opponent, disrupting their chakra within their brain. The chakra will act as a regulator while it is in the opponents brain, regulating the brain waves / signals that controls their KG. When under this genjutsu and the opponent tries to use their KG abilities, the chakra that is placed will simply disrupt the flow of that chakra to render their ability useless. When used against a dojutsu user like the sharingan, the sharingan user will not be able to use his sharingan's abilities. However, the opponent will see an illusion that their abilities are working perfectly normal everytime they try to use their abilities. For example, when a sharingan user has his 3T or MS active, they will see an illusion that they still have it active. Though from the perspective of the person who casted the illusion they will only see regular eyes and not the sharingan. An ice user that creates ice through their KG will see the technique form, however from the perspective of the person that set the illusion, nothing is formed as the opponent will not be able to do so.

Note: Only able to use once
Note: Lasts 4 turns
Note: No other genjutsu in the same turn or the turn after
Note: Next time using genjutsu can not be higher than B rank
Note: Does not effect using any of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu, kenjutsu,taijutsu
Note: Can only be taught my Vision

Immediatly afterwards, Saeko creates activates her sensing abilities

(Doton: oshi sacchi) Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-long
Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
-User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.
As the red glow appears as I detonate my ruby pillars, I recognize the same glow from before...

not again you don't!

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

...raising the water to imprison you in an orb of water. Then as you set your genjutsu on me, I'd be performing...

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
Type: attack
Range: short - long
Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
Descriptions: wit just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed wit other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.
*Note: once used = No S-rank jutsus next turn
*Note: used twised= no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn

...detonating the water your trapped in...

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the red glow appears as I detonate my ruby pillars, I recognize the same glow from before...

not again you don't!

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

...raising the water to imprison you in an orb of water. Then as you set your genjutsu on me, I'd be performing...

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
Type: attack
Range: short - long
Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
Descriptions: wit just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed wit other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.
*Note: once used = No S-rank jutsus next turn
*Note: used twised= no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn

...detonating the water your trapped in...
Saeko feels the water from underneath, without hesitation, performs 3 quick handseals and disperse into birds outwards. Flying away keeping in mid range. The birds are not massive but small like itachi crows [just for reference] and will disperse immediatly with 100's of them flying around, impossible for you to pick which one I've picked to reform back into. I make sure the crows are blocking the view some what and reform mid range, away from the explosion and at a safe distance.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
*Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
*Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
*Note: Usable two times per battle

Soon as Saeko reforms she speaks "Not again what?????" Though it is a technique just for her opponent. Saeko targets the ear of her opponent and release a high frequency wave in which to remaind there. All the while the opponent will start to hear some type of ringing noise as an annoyance. Having further effect as the battle progress'.

(Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user, gathering their sound chakra into their throat and emitting a sound (anything from a simply whistle to speaking or screaming, etc), creates a high frequency wave that targets a foe's ear, causing this portion of sound to remain in their opponents' ears, manifesting as a building ringing sound. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses, originally disrupting how a person hears hampering their ability to think clearly. From that point, it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated, and unable to mold chakra properly due to this.
Note: Lasts 8 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off while increasing the chakra cost of every technique the enemy uses by +10

Saeko continues on and creates a rope like shaped object made of water around the opponents neck. Tight as it could be to strangle the opponent and leaving him breathless!

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saeko feels the water from underneath, without hesitation, performs 3 quick handseals and disperse into birds outwards. Flying away keeping in mid range. The birds are not massive but small like itachi crows [just for reference] and will disperse immediatly with 100's of them flying around, impossible for you to pick which one I've picked to reform back into. I make sure the crows are blocking the view some what and reform mid range, away from the explosion and at a safe distance.

(Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal
Type: Defensive
Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
*Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
*Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
*Note: Usable two times per battle

Soon as Saeko reforms she speaks "Not again what?????" Though it is a technique just for her opponent. Saeko targets the ear of her opponent and release a high frequency wave in which to remaind there. All the while the opponent will start to hear some type of ringing noise as an annoyance. Having further effect as the battle progress'.

(Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user, gathering their sound chakra into their throat and emitting a sound (anything from a simply whistle to speaking or screaming, etc), creates a high frequency wave that targets a foe's ear, causing this portion of sound to remain in their opponents' ears, manifesting as a building ringing sound. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses, originally disrupting how a person hears hampering their ability to think clearly. From that point, it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated, and unable to mold chakra properly due to this.
Note: Lasts 8 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off while increasing the chakra cost of every technique the enemy uses by +10

Saeko continues on and creates a rope like shaped object made of water around the opponents neck. Tight as it could be to strangle the opponent and leaving him breathless!

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.
As the birds burst out, I immediately perform a single hand seal to release...

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

...extending the whips from the orb chasing each of the birds down while adding more power to it by performing...

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

...releasing the lightning to cover the whips to add to the destruction...