Not open for further replies.

Xeromonxl

Kin
22💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings to anyone who happens to be reading this. I go by Xeromonxl, but it can be shortened to Xero, or even Xaero, as I've been called both. I've just lurked around on the forums for a short amount of time, reading a few posts but not too many. I thought it would be rude not to make an introductory post.
I've been into the series for a bit over 12 to 13 years now. I only watched the anime, and played plenty of the games back as a kid, however now I just read the manga. I stopped watching the anime a bit after the Sasuke and Danzo fight. I mainly stopped due to the fillers, I meant to return to it when the fillers were over but I just lost interest and forgot about it. Earlier this year I caught back up to it through my friends, the manga, and the games.
Despite Suigetsu being my current picture, my favorite character is either Shikamaru or Ukitake. Forgive me if I seem to be a bit bias towards them at times, I try not to be. My least favorite character is probably Ten Ten or Yuugito Nii.
If my English seemed a bit bad, please forgive me. English is not my native language and I try to improve it whenever I can. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone here has a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.