Hello I am new! I like the Cartoon Naruto very much and I love Sakura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howdy there, I am new and not sure if I got this typing thing right.

My favorite cartoon is Naruto,Sailor moon and Boku No Pico, my interests are long walks on the beach, candle light dinner, having pillow fights with my gay friends and letting them touch my tralala. :p

Just kidding, hopefully some of you still remember me, got my 1st Naruto manga a few days ago after 10 god damn years and I could not resist coming back on NB, ah the good old days when I was the 1st one to confirm that Tobi was Obito, even before he was introduced =D

But WOA 1100 users online, when I was active there were like 300 users online and that was pretty amazing at that time, it's shame that I don't recognize anyone online :eww:

Someone should force me to stay active :p

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ur 5000 posts too late on ur greeting but welcome to the base

Edit:welcome back
I could be a legendary hacker and just hacked in the forum and increased my post count :p Thanks man :)

"Cartoon"?
What you tryna say?
Yea you heard me, anime is for kids, I am like only 10 years old, my favorite hobby is imitating the kamehameha wave at school =D

verrrrrrrry funny, who is this
Chuck NOrris ofc, did you know I once cut a knife xD

That's what I thought is well!! XD OT: Welcome back from the dead, if you need any Easter eggs just give me a poke. XD
Sure m8, will do, thanks :)

were you on sabbatical or something? Either way, welcome back :win:
Well I died and someone used Edo Tensei on me, not sure who, if it was a girl I must somehow reward her, thanks man :)

That banter XD

Wlcm
Thanks man, good to be back :)

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could be a legendary hacker and just hacked in the forum and increased my post count :p Thanks man :)

Yea you heard me, anime is for kids, I am like only 10 years old, my favorite hobby is imitating the kamehameha wave at school =D

Chuck NOrris ofc, did you know I once cut a knife xD

Sure m8, will do, thanks :)

Well I died and someone used Edo Tensei on me, not sure who, if it was a girl I must somehow reward her, thanks man :)

Thanks man, good to be back :)
Leave now, this place is awful.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howdy there, I am new and not sure if I got this typing thing right.

My favorite cartoon is Naruto,Sailor moon and Boku No Pico, my interests are long walks on the beach, candle light dinner, having pillow fights with my gay friends and letting them touch my tralala. :p

Just kidding, hopefully some of you still remember me, got my 1st Naruto manga a few days ago after 10 god damn years and I could not resist coming back on NB, ah the good old days when I was the 1st one to confirm that Tobi was Obito, even before he was introduced =D

But WOA 1100 users online, when I was active there were like 300 users online and that was pretty amazing at that time, it's shame that I don't recognize anyone online :eww:

Someone should force me to stay active :p
OMG OMG YES! HE'S BACK! Ban_Kai, you're a beacon of awesomeness. NB. NEEDS. YOU! Please come back, you're GFX skills are the very definition of admirable.. You're trolling skills are taught to the next generations as an example of perfection. COME BACK MAN, I would love to see your username more often :)

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG OMG YES! HE'S BACK! Ban_Kai, you're a beacon of awesomeness. NB. NEEDS. YOU! Please come back, you're GFX skills are the very definition of admirable.. You're trolling skills are taught to the next generations as an example of perfection. COME BACK MAN, I would love to see your username more often :)
Oh yea yea, was waiting for a epic comment like that, nice to see that someone still remembers my trolling skills, but now I am a changed man, the lord has guided me and showed me the road to redemption, and I shall troll no more. Well, idk the **** am I talking about, let's take a moment and stare at Borat's mankini :xD:

Thanks man, I will try to stay active this time, ofc I won't be addicted to NB as before because I have a real job now *_*

You must be registered for see images

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.