Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:omg: it looks like the real deal that was shown in the manga..it looks perfect O_O.
Awesome work.Though i have not seen your previous drawings but from this i can guess your drawing is epic. =D

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:omg: it looks like the real deal that was shown in the manga..it looks perfect O_O.
Awesome work.Though i have not seen your previous drawings but from this i can guess your drawing is epic. =D
Ty ^^ you can look in my album or for more drawings of mine xD or in art contest hall of fame from last year XD used to draw a lot of bleach stuff ^^

Lara's epic drawings are back!? O_O
Ofc :cool: it's been a while, eh? xD

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it very much good job
All your drawings are Amazing 0_0

Don't hide the secret anymore ^^.
Are you the maker of bleach or something ;/
Gosh you are great. <3
Hmm.. Tite Kubo will be mad at me if I'll tell you the truth :(

Teach me how to draw o_O
This is amazing
Lol thanks xD I've tried to teach people a few tricks but it's hard to explain =/ Besides I've learned from drawing, I don't know any theory whatsoever, so the way I'm drawing is meh.. not really random but it doesn't follow a concrete pattern xD

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmm.. Tite Kubo will be mad at me if I'll tell you the truth :(

Lol thanks xD I've tried to teach people a few tricks but it's hard to explain =/ Besides I've learned from drawing, I don't know any theory whatsoever, so the way I'm drawing is meh.. not really random but it doesn't follow a concrete pattern xD
Yeh i know what you mean, practice makes perfect and go with the flow :)
I was joking but it is great tbh