Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Hell’s Maw

This area, characterized by tall mountains and deep, rocky valleys, is ravaged by perpetual, dense storms of dust and gravel that smoothen and sharpen the rock formations’ surfaces and edges respectively over time. The storms make the area inhabitable, even for most animals and over the years the storms have formed thin, sharp edges on almost every rock in the area. Because of the storms visibility in the area is extremely low, even during the day.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
780💸
Kumi
6,415💴
Arriving [Mission]
____

After some time traveling, a notable distance formed between Alice and the others, keeping an eye on the two, Alice knew they were tired and these winds tossing around rocks were wearing on all of their bodies, thankfully the storms aren’t has brutal around this time it’d be best to set up camp here for them to recoup , theres no use traveling through here of all places tired, with nothing but sharp ridges and rocks and the visibility factor, someone will get hurt for sure. Stopping in her tracks, waiting for the others to catch before discussing the situation with them.

Its best we stay here. I’ll create shelter for us.

They didn’t seem as if they heard her, due to the confusion on their faces, unless it was the fact she said she was going to “create” shelter. Maybe they thought, collecting rocks and building one. Or maybe its because as we first entered these lands she instructed them to wrap a piece of their clothing tightly around their head and faces, to protect them from breathing in dust and from small cluster of rocks cutting them. This could make it harder for anyone to hear anything added that the wind is constantly howling. Alice formed a hand seal, creating a thick layer of crystal to form on the grounds surface, then by pushing her palms out, the crystal begins to build on itself, creating which appears to be two separate traditional tents, both next to each other. She further extends both arms outward, forming half a dome over the tents, blocking the direction the wind is flowing toward, protecting them from blowing debris.

Come on, we’ll be safe for now.

With the elder and the child’s belongings set up in their own tent and Alice’s in the other. While the sun went down, they all sat on the crystal platform just outside the tents, by a fire pit made from Alice’s crystal and fire jutsu. The child showing his curiosity of Alice and her abilities, begins asking many questions, as the elder would apologize for the childs manners.

The Child: How’d you become a ninja? Where were you born? Do you have family?

The Elder: Hey, what we say about bothering others with so many questions!

Alice amused by the child, giggles softly and smiles.

No, its quiet alright.. Where i come from there isn’t much options to be anything else. I was born in the Crimson State Islands.

Alice would inhale deeply following a long slow exhale.

Yes, i have family.. Although i haven’t seen them in quiet some time.

She says with a smile, before looking away from the child and toward the camp fire burning.. The child looked down and the elder, placed his hand on the childs shoulder. With a few moments of silence, the child looked back up and began speaking again.

The Child: I didn’t get to have my parents for long either, The King sent them away and took them.

The elder with a shocked expression, then interrupting the child before he could say more, as he Took his hand off of the childs shoulder.

The Elder: Thats ENOUGH!

Alice snapping from her daze, glancing back toward the child and then rotating her eyes up toward the elder sitting next to him. The King? Focusing her attention on the child once more.

My name is Alice, by the way.

She said with a smirk on her face. The child began to smile.

The Child: Thanks Alice.

He said as he began to stand.

The Child: Ima go to sleep now, i haven’t gotten much since we left.

Turning and walking into his tent. Alice has only been with them for half a day, so she wondered how long they’d been traveling for and from where. Alice looked toward the elder and said a few words before looking back toward the fire.

He’s a good kid.

The elder sighed, staring toward the tent for a few moments before turning his attention toward Alice.

The Elder: We’re grateful you’re helping us. He’s been through a lot, and with out you we probably wouldn’t make it the rest of the way. Thank you.

Theres no need to thank me.. When I’m accepting a form of payment for it. But i would like to know what you’re running from? Is it “the King”, the child spoke of? Should i be expecting others to be tracking us?

The elder stayed silent, hesitating to speak. Not sure if he should tell Alice.

The Elder: The King isn’t a good man.. He had the boys parents killed and ordered for his warriors to take the child back to him. I was a good friend of his parents, they trusted me to keep the boy as safe as i could for as long as i could. We stayed in the “Northern Outback” amongst a small community for a year, before the soldiers knew of it. They slaughtered nearly the entire town, trying to find us. There was a good man we came across a few times while living there, he told us to go to “Hells Depths”, that there would be a girl there that would helps us travel, that she would keep the child safe. He explained she had “special abilities”, that they could reflect light itself.

“A good man” ?

The Elder: He also mentioned that your eyes reminded him of his “second favorite beverage”?

Alice now knowing of who the elder were speaking of.

This “good man”, did he happen to wear a blue jacket, gold glasses and have white hair…and drink a lot of whisky..

The Elder: Yes! That is him! He gave us the location of where we would find you. I apologize for not mentioning it sooner but I had to be sure it were you. Once you’ve shown your ability in which you built this camp site and then told the child your name. I knew we’ve found the right person.

What does the King want with the child?

The Elder: He’s special. The King wants to use him, like he does all his warriors. That isn’t the life his parents wanted for him.

Alice knowing theres more to it then everything the elder is saying, but wasn’t intending on pushing it upon the elder to tell her everything now.

You should get some sleep, we have to leave before the sun rises, the morning storms here are too dangerous to get caught in.

The elder nodding his head before getting up to get to his tent. Alice spent a few more hours looking out and thinking, before going in her tent for a light rest, for a few hours before gathering her things and waking the others up. Instructing everyone to wrap up tightly, then making their way out of this area.

(Shōton: Yuka) - Crystal Release: Floor
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user does three handsigns by building up their crystal chakra and proceeds to transform the top three feet of the ground into crystal. This makes it so that the enemy is no longer touching the ground, thus allowing the user to manipulate the newly-formed crystal itself. This also can be used as a focus point for causing crystal jutsus to rise up from the platform faster as there is already a crystal source to draw from. The platform can be damaged, but it will take a jutsu equal in power to do so, following elemental interactions. The user also has the ability to control how far the range of the technique will work, but has to state during the jutsu process which ranges are being effect. Lastly, earth techniques cannot be manipulated from the ground as long as this jutsu is on the field for either the user or the enemy. Speed reference for building the platform is similar in speed to crystal labyrinth.

Note: Can only be used once.
Note: This jutsu stays on the field for four turns.
Note: Courtesy of Juha.

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

____
CP: 1,600-40-30-10= 1,520

Leaving Landmark

Last edited:
Top Bottom