super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
karin, juugo & suigetsu would get poisoned immediately.

even if immune, sasuke would get overwhelmed by iron sand or puppets, as they & sasori are made of wood, a poor electric conductor.

he can only heal stamina, stab wounds & bludgeons so much & his body isn't fully compatible w/ snake_kawarimi, while a tireless sasori has a range & mobility advantage

Glo Senpai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Puppet masters rely on cunning tricks, fast hidden attacks, and surprise devices which only failed on Sakura and Chiyo so hard in the beginning is because Chiyo had knowledge on the puppets. Sasuke should be fine due to pre-cog and dangerous shunshin but Jugo, Suigestu and Karin are all going to die from poison.

I give this to Sasuke 7/10 times.

Last edited:

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
isn't sasuke poison proof?
his react speed should be able to deal with the fodder puppets, his cs2 wings should be able to block off the flames and use that chidori sword combo to charge at sasori at fast speed. idk

But they're fighting in a cave. and i thought cs2 sasuke could fly/glide as well.
That is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard no person is poison proof

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Puppet masters rely on cunning tricks, fast hidden attacks, and surprise devices which only failed on Sakura and Chiyo so hard in the beginning is because Chiyo had knowledge on the puppets. Sasuke should be fine due to pre-cog and dangerous shunshin but Jugo, Suigestu and Karin are all going to die from poison.

I give this to Sasuke 7/10 times.
This is why Sasuke dies he has no knowledge of any of these and fake precog can't help him

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol what

[ ][ ]

still [ ]

deidara from ground [ ]
You need to reread that fight. No where did he fly, he glided, and in one scenario he used his snakes as grappling hooks, but he did not fly.

Posting random scans of Sasuke using his Katana's tip to propel into the air, to attack Deidara doesn't =/= flight. I don't see how this is hard to comprehend. No where did Sasuke fly in Deidara's fight.

-> . If Sasuke could truly fly, why didn't he simply move out of range? Because he cannot.

Also in the same scan you linked here:

You must be registered for see images

If Sasuke could truly fly, he'd have no problem reaching Deidara. But he cannot, hence why he proclaimed: "He's flying outside of my attack range."

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke could truly fly, he'd have no problem reaching Deidara. But he cannot, hence why he proclaimed: "He's flying outside of my attack range."
are u dumb

deidara clipped his wing before who could get up

Posting random scans of Sasuke using his Katana's tip to propel into the air, to attack Deidara doesn't =/= flight. I don't see how this is hard to comprehend. No where did Sasuke fly in Deidara's fight.
read the fooking manga :lmao:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure if serious. When Sasuke had grown his wings, why didn't he fly up to Deidara, and attack? Oh wait.
Becoz Diedara clipped his wing and kept bombing to keep distance but sasuke clipped the dragon's wing and diedara was down to ground

he used the bird to gain distance and used c4

Laughing at you getting riled up over manga btw.
Says someone who does not read manga.now read it from here

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Becoz Diedara clipped his wing and kept bombing to keep distance but sasuke clipped the dragon's wing and diedara was down to ground

he used the bird to gain distance and used c4

Says someone who does not read manga.now read it from here

-> ->

Sasuke had all the time in the world to "fly". I think you need to reread the manga, and stop redirecting me to irrelevant chapters eg; after he cancelled CM2.

"Says someone who does not read manga.now read it from here" - You must be young, because this in correlation to what I say are null.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-> ->
U dumbass those three scans are him getting ready for flight before deidara clipped his wings
Sasuke had all the time in the world to "fly". I think you need to reread the manga, and stop redirecting me to irrelevant chapters eg; after he cancelled CM2.
read the manga sasuke did later
does not even matter why didn't he before

and what a clown how does bold matters if he reactivated it to fly

"Says someone who does not read manga.now read it from here" - You must be young, because this in correlation to what I say are null.
you must be dumbass not to realise Sasuke attcked diedara who was flying in sky far above the forest

but yeah that expected from someone who mistook it for sasuke using sword to jump.you must be desperate kid

Last edited:

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U dumbass those three scans are him getting ready for flight before deidara clipped his wings
read the manga sasuke did later
does not even matter why didn't he before

you must be dumbass not to realise Sasuke attcked diedara who was flying in sky far above the forest

but yeah that expected from someone who mistook it for sasuke using sword to jump.you must be desperate kid
You sure are getting flustered aren't you. Sasuke had enough time between Deidara's initial attack, and him conversating with Tobi to "fly".

Link me to where Sasuke later "flew". I'm waiting.

And to attack Deidara, Sasuke had to use his Kanata's hilt to reach Deidara.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sure are getting flustered aren't you. Sasuke had enough time between Deidara's initial attack, and him conversating with Tobi to "fly".
No he did not

Link me to where Sasuke later "flew". I'm waiting.

And to attack Deidara, Sasuke had to use his Kanata's hilt to reach Deidara.
This high horse :lol read what you quote
lol what

[ ][ ]

still [ ]

deidara from ground [ ]
You need to reread that fight. No where did he fly, he glided, and in one scenario he used his snakes as grappling hooks, but he did not fly.

-> . If Sasuke could truly fly, why didn't he simply move out of range? Because he cannot.

Also in the same scan you linked here:

Last edited:

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he did not

This high horse :lol read what you quote

Lmao @ you thinking he flew. One wing + Snake distortion. The snakes are used for grappling as seen here:

Not to mention you even said the reason Sasuke couldn't fly is because his wing was blown off:

You said:
Yet here you contradict yourself showing Sasuke with one wing saying he flew behind Deidara. You're all over the place, get your story straight.

The cause of Sasuke appearing behind Deidara is due to: The trees allowing Sasuke to gain aerial momentum similar to how he used his Katana's tip. Then he used the Snakes within his distorted left wing to grapple onto Deidara's bird. It's not that hard to comprehend.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao @ you thinking he flew. One wing + Snake distortion. The snakes are used for grappling as seen here:

Not to mention you even said the reason Sasuke couldn't fly is because his wing was blown off:
What a trolll
yeah he used it to escape the blast.He couldn't fly with one wing cut off and no snakes

Yet here you contradict yourself showing Sasuke with one wing saying he flew behind Deidara. You're all over the place, get your story straight.
this troll completely ignored the scans of him reaching deidara via flight

Talk about desperate
The cause of Sasuke appearing behind Deidara is due to: The trees allowing Sasuke to gain aerial momentum similar to how he used his Katana's tip. Then he used the Snakes within his distorted left wing to grapple onto Deidara's bird. It's not that hard to comprehend.
:lmao:
1.height dedara from trees [ ]
2, Sasuke jumps from behind and there is not tree behind deidara.Its plain field were the starting of fight took place[ ]

Last edited: