Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intel: Naruto knows about Orochimaru's powers. Sasuke knows about Frog Kata.

Distance: 10m

Restrictions: Ma and Pa.

Conditions: Naruto starts in Sage Mode. Naruto does not have any clones prepped like he did in the Manga.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto takes him out in under five minutes. Manda gets Rasenshuriken to the face if Sasuke tries using him to stall for time and Kirin isn't possible. Naruto will catch up to him and end his life with a giant Rasengan, or he uses FRS feints like he did against the paths to catch him.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto takes him out in under five minutes. Manda gets Rasenshuriken to the face if Sasuke tries using him to stall for time and Kirin isn't possible. Naruto will catch up to him and end his life with a giant Rasengan, or he uses FRS feints like he did against the paths to catch him.
C0 which dwarfed mountains didn't destroy Manda so it tanks RS. unless he uses it to cut Manda like a blade would.
OP: SM Naruto probably wins. War arc rapes him even if time is limited.

makosheva7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If any SM Naruto lands a hit on a base Hebi Sasuke the fight is over. It's likely that this will happen because of SM Naruto's superior sensory abilities. If Sasuke knew about SM's time limit then he could stall/evade then blitz Naruto, but he doesn't, so Naruto wins, mid diff.

If Sauske started in CM2 then it would be a lot closer, still high diff to Naruto though.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C0 which dwarfed mountains didn't destroy Manda so it tanks RS. unless he uses it to cut Manda like a blade would.
OP: SM Naruto probably wins. War arc rapes him even if time is limited.
FRS is an internal damage attack, snakes are vertebrates therefore they have nerves which get sliced by the FRS. Sick of people saying Manda tanked C0 also, how many times does it have to be shown that it was caught barely by the originating blast, had it stayed for the whole thing Sasuke would be no more.

OT: Naruto wins.

Last edited:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS is an internal damage attack, snakes are vertebrates therefore they have nerves which get sliced by the FRS. Sick of people saying Manda tanked C0 also how many times does it have to be shown that it was caught barely by the originating blast, had it stayed for the whole thing Sasuke would be no more.

I'm trolling my man. You know how TRE MERCER wanks Manda I'm replicating that.

On another note, do you think this SM Naruto can beat Deidara or Edo Deidara?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm trolling my man. You know how TRE MERCER wanks Manda I'm replicating that.

On another note, do you think this SM Naruto can beat Deidara or Edo Deidara?
Oh :lol I've been bad at noticing sarcasm lately.

With summons yeah although Deidara still has a chance especially if the 5 minute time limit is present, I'll still always probably argue towards Deidara's favor.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FRS is an internal damage attack, snakes are vertebrates therefore they have nerves which get sliced by the FRS. Sick of people saying Manda tanked C0 also, how many times does it have to be shown that it was caught barely by the originating blast, had it stayed for the whole thing Sasuke would be no more.

Where is this logic when people say the 3rd Raikage can tank FRS. I've been saying this for the longest if the 3rd Raikage was alive his cells would have been ruined and he would have been f*cked up.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wins. How long can Naruto even stay in SM if he doesn't even have Ma and Pa to aid him. Further more he'd be fighting on a time limit which would force him to be reckless and go for a quick finish. Im going with Sasuke 7/10.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where is this logic when people say the 3rd Raikage can tank FRS. I've been saying this for the longest if the 3rd Raikage was alive his cells would have been ruined and he would have been f*cked up.
third raikage didn't tank it tho... He was passed out on the floor with smoke emanating from his body long enough for sealing team to begin rapping him with cloth.

Last i checked that's the same condition kakuzu was in