Hebi Sasuke vs Hidan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, someone else who can’t read I guess
I can read, its just that you brought no valid points to the table... sasuke is not fast enough to completely outspeed hidan for the beheading blitz, as hidan has kakashi tier speed. and apart from beheadding, hidan is just going to casually take any other injury like a cakewalk...

if sasuke manages to counter hidans pressure game and land a blow, hidan is going to trade blows with him, and at that point its GG...

and all of this is just assuming sasuke has prior knowledge to hidan, because if he didnt sasuke gets lolstomped

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to remember what happened right after Sai intervened, & I just noticed that i posted the wrong page for the Bee battle.

Chidori Nagoshi, still he intervened when Sasuke wanted to kill naruto. Pretty sure Hidan is reaction and CS is faster then Sai.
Isnt Op talking about Hebi Sasgay from Itachi fight?? All Hidan needs is a drop of blood and its GG

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can read, its just that you brought no valid points to the table... sasuke is not fast enough to completely outspeed hidan for the beheading blitz, as hidan has kakashi tier speed. and apart from beheadding, hidan is just going to casually take any other injury like a cakewalk...

if sasuke manages to counter hidans pressure game and land a blow, hidan is going to trade blows with him, and at that point its GG...

and all of this is just assuming sasuke has prior knowledge to hidan, because if he didnt sasuke gets lolstomped
When hidan can pressure someone without assistance we can talk, funny how kakuzu isn’t mentioned in any of your rebuttals but every scenario you listed involved him.

And no, you can’t read. The kenjutsu fight is no immortality, so hidan(who’s entire style relies on it, is fucked)

The second scenario allows cm, and all of sasukes ninjutsu, while hidan is exactly the same as scenario 1 just with immortality cause the dude has no other jutsus other than his slow, telegraphed, painfully obvious ritual that needs him in the circle to work.... no really... all hidan arguments completely neglect the fact that not only does hidan need time to do the ritual, he needs to be in the circle for it to do anything. But sure, he can beat a fully mobile, cm using, Kirin capable sasuke.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When hidan can pressure someone without assistance we can talk, funny how kakuzu isn’t mentioned in any of your rebuttals but every scenario you listed involved him.

And no, you can’t read. The kenjutsu fight is no immortality, so hidan(who’s entire style relies on it, is fucked)

The second scenario allows cm, and all of sasukes ninjutsu, while hidan is exactly the same as scenario 1 just with immortality cause the dude has no other jutsus other than his slow, telegraphed, painfully obvious ritual that needs him in the circle to work.... no really... all hidan arguments completely neglect the fact that not only does hidan need time to do the ritual, he needs to be in the circle for it to do anything. But sure, he can beat a fully mobile, cm using, Kirin capable sasuke.

I agree without immortality hidan dies. All hidan has to do is draw the circle before the fight, like he did with asuma...

Sasukes kirin requires too much prep time, sasuke has to fire off jutsu into the damn sky to summon storm clouds.. he isnt going to be able to do that with hidan pressuring him... and if he does that while hidan is drawing his circle, and he manages to get the kirin off, it doesnt even matter because hidan will just survive it... he isnt going to be able to incapacitate hidan by beheadding which is the main thing here, any other kind of damage will open up sasuke to get nicked, and once the happens hidan goes to his circle and spams seppukku

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree without immortality hidan dies. All hidan has to do is draw the circle before the fight, like he did with asuma...

Sasukes kirin requires too much prep time, sasuke has to fire off jutsu into the damn sky to summon storm clouds.. he isnt going to be able to do that with hidan pressuring him... and if he does that while hidan is drawing his circle, and he manages to get the kirin off, it doesnt even matter because hidan will just survive it... he isnt going to be able to incapacitate hidan by beheadding which is the main thing here, any other kind of damage will open up sasuke to get nicked, and once the happens hidan goes to his circle and spams seppukku
There’s a reason hidan and Kakuzu are paired up. There’s no way in hell hes getting the ritual off in a one on one against sasuke. He’s got multiple fireball jutsus, his multiple chidori variants,better precog than kakashi, his cm, and his speed. Lest you think somehow sasuke got slower over 3 years.. plus, he uses raiton, the very raiton that made it unable for Yamato, and danzo to move.

His immortality makes lil diff when he only needs to be incapacitated to lose and his body still takes damage to a degree

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he has no way to put down hidan... he isnt going to be able to decapitate him, and any blow sasuke may land, hidan is going to just trade blows with sasuke, and once hidan gets blood its over... its quite simple really
Chidori Nagoshi, still he intervened when Sasuke wanted to kill naruto. Pretty sure Hidan is reaction and CS is faster then Sai.
Isnt Op talking about Hebi Sasgay from Itachi fight?? All Hidan needs is a drop of blood and its GG
He intervened when Sasuke wasn't paying attention to him then procceeded to get negged by a move Sasuke can easily use to combat any close-mid range combat. Hidan's scyth attacks are no exception.

Yes, the op is talking about Hebi Sasbae. But when what i posted is still applicable given a base weakened Sasuke, just days after fighting Itachi, easily combatted Bee when wielding Zabuza's sword.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bold did happen.. a great example is when Hidan drew asumas blood... he blocked the scythe with the chakra knifes and it didnt shatter to pieces like the other low grade weapons... the chakra blades function on the same mechanics as chidori so Hidans blade tanks it

Sasuke is going to have no way to counter hidans attacks... he is going to have to stay on the defensive like kakashi did... because any blow sasuke lands hidan will just tank it, and trade blows with sasuke, and once blood is drawn its game over... if no prior knowledge is had hidan low difs
Nonsense. Sasuke is the better swordsmen and hes much faster than Hidan. No recourse,stay on the defensive? Where are you pulling this bs from your ass about Sasuke not being able to cut down Hidan's sword. Again no the bold never happened so stop stating otherwise. Hidan's sword never connected with winded chakra blades and if Hidans swords connects with Sasuke which it will, it gets chopped in half. I like how nonchalant you're pulling facts out your ass and thinking Hidan is going to put pressure on Sasuke when the facts state otherwise. Hidan gets absoluted decimated. Stop bringing up Kakashi, you cant read or sum, Kakuzu was the only reason Hidan can put pressure on Kakashi anyway because he was using large scale ninjutsu competely disregarding Hidan's safety in the process. Your whole argument is full of holes and you never addressed not one of my detailed counter arguments.

How is Hidan landing any attacks on a sharingan user who has more speed than him a full point in speed and more deadly close-mid long range attacks. Can Hidan even read Sasuke's movements? He cant even keep up with Kakashi when he has Kakuzu spamming jutsus at him.
How is Hidan outsmarting Sasuke with his garbadge intelligence.
How is Hidan even lasting more than 5 minutes against Sasuke who is capable of breaking his only deadly weapon just by streaming lightning in his blade
You really think Hidan is landing any attacks against Sasuke who has a mastered sharingan and can put his dumbass in genjutsu

You must be registered for see medias
I thought you were done with me? Yet you give me paragrahps.
1.You think sasuke will blitz Hidan
2.You think Hidan doesnt stand a chance in Cqc
3. With thinking those 2 things above we have nothing to discuss goodbye
I was done with you if your only argument was xyz plot and Sasgay then I didnt see a point discussing this further. Indeed I gave you full blown paragraphs and you still cant debate them. Hidan doesn't stand a chance because he has poor stats and poor feats. You still havent proved otherwise and honestly I dont think youre capable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nonsense. Sasuke is the better swordsmen and hes much faster than Hidan. No recourse,stay on the defensive? Where are you pulling this bs from your ass about Sasuke not being able to cut down Hidan's sword. Again no the bold never happened so stop stating otherwise. Hidan's sword never connected with winded chakra blades and if Hidans swords connects with Sasuke which it will, it gets chopped in half. I like how nonchalant you're pulling facts out your ass and thinking Hidan is going to put pressure on Sasuke when the facts state otherwise. Hidan gets absoluted decimated. Stop bringing up Kakashi, you cant read or sum, Kakuzu was the only reason Hidan can put pressure on Kakashi anyway because he was using large scale ninjutsu competely disregarding Hidan's safety in the process. Your whole argument is full of holes and you never addressed not one of my detailed counter arguments.

How is Hidan landing any attacks on a sharingan user who has more speed than him a full point in speed and more deadly close-mid long range attacks. Can Hidan even read Sasuke's movements? He cant even keep up with Kakashi when he has Kakuzu spamming jutsus at him.
How is Hidan outsmarting Sasuke with his garbadge intelligence.
How is Hidan even lasting more than 5 minutes against Sasuke who is capable of breaking his only deadly weapon just by streaming lightning in his blade
You really think Hidan is landing any attacks against Sasuke who has a mastered sharingan and can put his dumbass in genjutsu

I was done with you if your only argument was xyz plot and Sasgay then I didnt see a point discussing this further. Indeed I gave you full blown paragraphs and you still cant debate them. Hidan doesn't stand a chance because he has poor stats and poor feats. You still havent proved otherwise and honestly I dont think youre capable.

Boi, at 2:24 you can see where asuma blocked the scythe with the chakra blades, it connected with the chakra dusters and didnt shatter... sasukes chidori isnt slicing shit....

sasuke has no way to put down hidan and its as simple as that, and time sasuke lands a blow on hidan, he can easilly just trade blows with him and get blood, you keep dodging that point

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boi, at 2:24 you can see where asuma blocked the scythe with the chakra blades, it connected with the chakra dusters and didnt shatter... sasukes chidori isnt slicing shit....

sasuke has no way to put down hidan and its as simple as that, and time sasuke lands a blow on hidan, he can easilly just trade blows with him and get blood, you keep dodging that point
Bruh I posted the anime and the manga version. Both versions show Hidan pulling out an extra weapon out his pocket to clash directly with the blade. Both times the extra blade is broken. Unless you're blind or ignorant whichever it is Hidans scythe is not special. Take your nonsense somewhere else.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How desperate do you sound. Hidan draws blood from Sasuke how and why? Gg neg diff are you 12 mate? Sasuke blitzed Diedara and Diedara also has a 4.5 in speed and Kakashi and co was unable to catch him. Diedara immediately withdrew from any close confrontations with Sasuke for the rest of the fight.

Sorry immortality doesn't give you an edge in combat ability besides endurance. Sasuke will blitz through Hidans scythe with chidori blade. Its not an awful take its a full blown fact and capability of his. Sasuke is not only the better swordsmen but he has better stats when it comes to speed, better feats when it comes to cqc and more powerful abilities.
Try fighting someone worrying about mortal injuries, then try fighting someone without worry, changes completely. Asuma's wind+chakra enhanced blades couldn't do anything don't know why you'd assume Sasuke's sword could.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hyperbole. His sword clearly isnt unblockable because he engaged in sword combat with bee... and his sword didnt just slice through his blades... if asumas chakra blades didnt break the scythe than neither will sasukes chidori blades...
Lol i was referring to Sasuke paralyzing Yamato. Thus rendering him unable to move. Same could happen to immortal Hidan. Anyway why clash weapons when he is far quicker than Hidan? In base, with absolute ease, he was so quick that he not only got in between Suigetsu and Jugo, as they were a second from hitting each other, but also summoned two giants snakes which completely wrapped around them before they could do anything.

This/the next page.

Speaking of, you guys don't seem to take into account his summonings. Need i mention real life snakes speed aswell? Read this article.

The article mentioned insane, factual information about how fast real life snakes are. Well base Sasuke is quick like that aswell.

In the blink of an eye, and from a distance, he blitzed a Curse Mark Level Two user, slashed him several times with his sword, then got away from the guy before he even noticed. This/four pages.

Once again with ease in base. Now factor in the Sharingan and CM.

Furthermore, he's been shown to be faster than the snakes aswell. Countering their striking speed with no problem. This/the next two pages.

& Orochimaru's snakes were confirmed to be far superior to normal snakes.

Hidan isn't faring well against Sasuke in addition to Aoda and or Manda. Let alone unnamed snakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantee

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Try fighting someone worrying about mortal injuries, then try fighting someone without worry, changes completely. Asuma's wind+chakra enhanced blades couldn't do anything don't know why you'd assume Sasuke's sword could.

It pratically changes nothing. Sasuke has the sharingan and superior speed/skill. Sasuke can cut off his limbs without being touched. What makes Hidan scythe so special? absolutely noting. Asuma's blade never connected with Hidans scythe. Thats why he was bleeding from the face in the first place. Hidan is nothing but hype, he has immortality but he has no ninjutsu, no genjutsu fortei just a one trick pony that makes him predictable which is the worst thing you can be against a mastered sharingan user. If you think Hidan is going to rush at Sasuke and make him bleed just by swinging his scythe around then you really need to reread the manga and up your material when it comes to the sharingan.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It pratically changes nothing. Sasuke has the sharingan and superior speed/skill. Sasuke can cut off his limbs without being touched. What makes Hidan scythe so special? absolutely noting. Asuma's blade never connected with Hidans scythe. Thats why he was bleeding from the face in the first place. Hidan is nothing but hype, he has immortality but he has no ninjutsu, no genjutsu fortei just a one trick pony that makes him predictable which is the worst thing you can be against a mastered sharingan user. If you think Hidan is going to rush at Sasuke and make him bleed just by swinging his scythe around then you really need to reread the manga and up your material when it comes to the sharingan.
I never said he would hit Sasuke but you assuming its impossible when he was pressuring Kakashi is a little ignorant, and if you really think being immortal doesn't give you advantages in CQC you're an idiot lol never did I say Hidan wins he's just not getting blitzed.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said he would hit Sasuke but you assuming its impossible when he was pressuring Kakashi is a little ignorant, and if you really think being immortal doesn't give you advantages in CQC you're an idiot lol never did I say Hidan wins he's just not getting blitzed.

He gets blitzed pretty badly unforutanltely. did you even watch the hidan & Kakuzu vs Kakashi fight. was Hidan alone the reason Kakashi and his kunai was getting pressured because you saying 5 times over doesn't make it true.

The only ignorant one here is you, Im telling all the facts and how it is while you're not even trying to address Sasuke's clear superiority in literally every aspect of cqc. I would give credit where its due but Hidan literally has nothing over time skip Sasuke, absolutely nothing. He gets squashed in all scenarios.

Last edited: