Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan pulls blood, from Sasuke and Its GG Neg diff, He cant hurt him. Just like how Hebi sasuke watched Diedera he will watch Hidan too.
You sound deseperate im no alt or same guy, this username is spreaded across mutiple sites, even my xbox name.
How desperate do you sound. Hidan draws blood from Sasuke how and why? Gg neg diff are you 12 mate? Sasuke blitzed Diedara and Diedara also has a 4.5 in speed and Kakashi and co was unable to catch him. Diedara immediately withdrew from any close confrontations with Sasuke for the rest of the fight.

I was talking about Kakashi lol, and I don't care what his speed is Hidan's immortality gives him an edge in reactions I still think he loses but saying Sasuke just blitzes through Hidans scythe is an awful take.
Sorry immortality doesn't give you an edge in combat ability besides endurance. Sasuke will blitz through Hidans scythe with chidori blade. Its not an awful take its a full blown fact and capability of his. Sasuke is not only the better swordsmen but he has better stats when it comes to speed, better feats when it comes to cqc and more powerful abilities.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan pulls blood, from Sasuke and Its GG Neg diff, He cant hurt him. Just like how Hebi sasuke watched Diedera he will watch Hidan too.
You sound deseperate im no alt or same guy, this username is spreaded across mutiple sites, even my xbox name.
Even Shikamaru evaded Hidan's scythe swing while silmatenously splashing a drop of Kakuzu's blood on his scythe. Hidan was completely fooled. Yet Sasuke can't evade?

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How desperate do you sound. Hidan draws blood from Sasuke how and why? Gg neg diff are you 12 mate? Sasuke blitzed Diedara and Diedara also has a 4.5 in speed and Kakashi and co was unable to catch him. Diedara immediately withdrew from any close confrontations with Sasuke for the rest of the fight.
Not desperate just follow Op. You do understand Diedera was a long range fighter? Oh okay and you do understand plot for Sasgay to live on. Bee sh**ted all over him and so did itachi but plot saved him. Hebi sauce is fodder

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excuses, Excuses same can be said for Hidan fights, they nerfed him so he wouldnt kill kakashi lmao. You keep digging for Sasuke. :lmao:
The same can’t be said, as hidan didn’t do anything weird like that... plus... you know, that lil thing your ignoring called INTEL. Which sasuke would have if you read, and didn’t have for the deidara fight .
Deflection deflection. Did hidan not land a single blow on kakashi with kakuzus assistance?

Did a better kakashi struggle against a “better” weakened, blinded sasuke who lacked cm and oros power?

Sorry dude, I’m going by what’s shown, not an assumption of a “nerfed” hidan.... lmao

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not desperate just follow Op. You do understand Diedera was a long range fighter? Oh okay and you do understand plot for Sasgay to live on. Bee sh**ted all over him and so did itachi but plot saved him. Hebi sauce is fodder

Bringing up superior fighters like Bee and Itachi is not helping your argument. If your best argument is "Sasgay is fodder" then i think we're done here little man.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even Shikamaru evaded Hidan's scythe swing while silmatenously splashing a drop of Kakuzu's blood on his scythe. Hidan was completely fooled. Yet Sasuke can't evade?
So what? Sai also evaded the striked that almost killed Naruto, so that mean Sai is faster then Sauce? :lmao::lmao:while also getting aroundd them, so he must also have a 4.5 in speed. Shikamaru had intel and prep.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what? Sai also evaded the striked that almost killed Naruto, so that mean Sai is faster then Sauce?:lmao::lmao:while also getting aroundd them, so he must also have a 4.5 in speed.
Poor logic. Sasuke was focused on Naruto, not Sai. Him blocking an attack, which wasn't even meant to blitz, and which wasn't even aimed at him isn't impressive.

Shikamaru had intel and prep.
So Sasuke not having prep means he doesn't evade a scythe?

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same can’t be said, as hidan didn’t do anything weird like that... plus... you know, that lil thing your ignoring called INTEL. Which sasuke would have if you read, and didn’t have for the deidara fight .
Deflection deflection. Did hidan not land a single blow on kakashi with kakuzus assistance?

Did a better kakashi struggle against a “better” weakened, blinded sasuke who lacked cm and oros power?

Sorry dude, I’m going by what’s shown, not an assumption of a “nerfed” hidan.... lmao
Plot allowed Kakashi to be saved, and not be hit by hidan. so yes it can be said
kakazu arc Kakashi 》 Hebi sasuke just if you didnt know.

Bringing up superior fighters like Bee and Itachi is not helping your argument. If your best argument is "Sasgay is fodder" then i think we're done here little man.
you obviously dont get the point that plot saved sasuke in every fight pt.2 If you think Hebi sauce will blitz Hidan. Then We never even started a debate goodbye.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot allowed Kakashi to be saved, and not be hit by hidan. so yes it can be said

you obviously dont get the point that plot saved sasuke in every fight pt.2 If you think Hebi sauce will blitz Hidan. Then We never even started a debate goodbye.
Plot allowed hidan not to be sniped from the tree kakashi was hiding in if you wanna play that game, or while he was standing there dumbstruck by raikiri

You got nothing dude, dantee was right, your done here

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor logic. Sasuke was focused on Naruto, not Sai. Him blocking an attack, which wasn't even meant to blitz, and which wasn't even aimed at him isn't impressive.

So Sasuke not having prep means he doesn't evade a scythe?
But sasuke knew who he was around, he couldnt kill Naruto cause Sai stopped him movement.
didnt an advance version of sauce get jabbed up by a few kitchen knifes? If you saw the fight with asuma, you'll know hidan uses other weapons besides his scythe.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Plot is not a merit in a debate. Plot is attributed by many factors such as restrictions, interference etc etc. You need to be specific if you're going to knock off feats for another character just because you want to be the boy who cries plot when he gets into a losing argument. If we're talking about plot, plot is the only reason Hidan wasnt med diff by 3 fodders on Asuma's team and he needed Kakuzu to back him up just to win the fight.

You still haven't brought up any solid arguments besides whining that Hebi Sasuke lost to some of the strongest people in the manga like Itachi and Bee. That's not a point in favor of Hidan so you bringing that up consistently is not helping you in the slightest. Hidan is absolute trash compared to them. Itachi has a full blown 5 in speed and can keep up with Kcm Naruto. Bee spars with A, the fastest shinobi at the time and is an excellent swordsmen capable of using 8 swords at once. Your arguments are nonchalant,weak af and borderline autistic.

If you have a point to prove than actually prove it. Dont just throw in random words not backed by anything. Kakashi and Hebi Sasuke were actually just on par if anything Sasuke having the edge due to stamina. Stats and feats back this up. Kakashi hasn't done anything in that arc Sasuke couldn't have done if not Sasuke would probably have done better. I see you have a hard time understanding things when you're so eager to scream plot and Sasgay everytime you lose a debating point. So lets look at the facts.

Hidan best edge in combat is his cqc with his scythe. Sasuke's chidori blade completely makes that useless and thats a cold hard fact. We haven't even gotten into Sasuke's sharingan genjutsu ability and allof hiis mid-long range chidori abilities. Not to mention snake summons and cm1-cm2 boosts and of course his much well defined analytical abilities he has over Hidan. But no Sasgay will lose to Hidan because you say so.rofl gtfo kid.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did Sasukes sword have trouble cutting through a regular sword. Bee uses unorthodox movements and uses 8 blades which is much different from Hidans scythe play. You cant compare oranges to apples, Asuma is a fodder so what are you even going on about. Kakashi was handing Hidan with a measly kunai did you forget that? In what way can Hidan pressure Sasuke? Sasuke has the sharingan and Hidan's movements aren't as unorthdox's as Bee's or as fast as Itachi to throw Sasuke off. And no the bold never happened.
The bold did happen.. a great example is when Hidan drew asumas blood... he blocked the scythe with the chakra knifes and it didnt shatter to pieces like the other low grade weapons... the chakra blades function on the same mechanics as chidori so Hidans blade tanks it

Sasuke is going to have no way to counter hidans attacks... he is going to have to stay on the defensive like kakashi did... because any blow sasuke lands hidan will just tank it, and trade blows with sasuke, and once blood is drawn its game over... if no prior knowledge is had hidan low difs

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan couldn’t even handle Asuma and his team without Kakuzu, he couldn’t pressure kakashi without Kakuzu, he couldn’t do shit without kakuzu. Don’t know what bee has anything to do with this. Don’t know what any of this has anything to do with this as he has Kakuzus assistance for all of it.

Get blood? He has to land a hit first, a better kakashi could barely fight off a blinded, beat up, tired sasuke, but hidan, who got finessed and danced around by kakashi is gonna do anything? Ok.... I’d like to meet a logica hidan fan for once

He gets lol diffed. As if any ninja in the shinobi world is stupid enough to let that clown draw a circle. Hidan is useless by himself

sasuke literally has no recourse... he has to stay on the defensive, if he tries to strike hidan for a counter between blows, hidan is just going to tank it & draw blood from sauceghey... kakashi was having an internal conflict when he "fought" sasuke, i dont even consider that a fight...

sasuke has no way to put hidan down, the only reason he got his head chopped off was because he got caught in shadow paralysis

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was still weakened from his battle against Itachi and held back because he needed to capture Bee alive.

Bee utilizing 8 swords made him hard to keep up with. Sasuke easily countered him when he just used Zabuza's sword.

Anyway, Sasuke's confirmed to be faster via stats which only cover base forms.

Now add in Sharingan's enhanced vision aswell as CM1's boost.
he has no way to put down hidan... he isnt going to be able to decapitate him, and any blow sasuke may land, hidan is going to just trade blows with sasuke, and once hidan gets blood its over... its quite simple really

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke literally has no recourse... he has to stay on the defensive, if he tries to strike hidan for a counter between blows, hidan is just going to tank it & draw blood from sauceghey... kakashi was having an internal conflict when he "fought" sasuke, i dont even consider that a fight...

sasuke has no way to put hidan down, the only reason he got his head chopped off was because he got caught in shadow paralysis
I see, someone else who can’t read I guess

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But sasuke knew who he was around, he couldnt kill Naruto cause Sai stopped him movement.
didnt an advance version of sauce get jabbed up by a few kitchen knifes? If you saw the fight with asuma, you'll know hidan uses other weapons besides his scythe.
Try to remember what happened right after Sai intervened, & I just noticed that i posted the wrong page for the Bee battle.

Last edited:
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot is not a merit in a debate. Plot is attributed by many factors such as restrictions, interference etc etc. You need to be specific if you're going to knock off feats for another character just because you want to be the boy who cries plot when he gets into a losing argument. If we're talking about plot, plot is the only reason Hidan wasnt med diff by 3 fodders on Asuma's team and he needed Kakuzu to back him up just to win the fight.

You still haven't brought up any solid arguments besides whining that Hebi Sasuke lost to some of the strongest people in the manga like Itachi and Bee. That's not a point in favor of Hidan so you bringing that up consistently is not helping you in the slightest. Hidan is absolute trash compared to them. Itachi has a full blown 5 in speed and can keep up with Kcm Naruto. Bee spars with A, the fastest shinobi at the time and is an excellent swordsmen capable of using 8 swords at once. Your arguments are nonchalant,weak af and borderline autistic.

If you have a point to prove than actually prove it. Dont just throw in random words not backed by anything. Kakashi and Hebi Sasuke were actually just on par if anything Sasuke having the edge due to stamina. Stats and feats back this up. Kakashi hasn't done anything in that arc Sasuke couldn't have done if not Sasuke would probably have done better. I see you have a hard time understanding things when you're so eager to scream plot and Sasgay everytime you lose a debating point. So lets look at the facts.

Hidan best edge in combat is his cqc with his scythe. Sasuke's chidori blade completely makes that useless and thats a cold hard fact. We haven't even gotten into Sasuke's sharingan genjutsu ability and allof hiis mid-long range chidori abilities. Not to mention snake summons and cm1-cm2 boosts and of course his much well defined analytical abilities he has over Hidan. But no Sasgay will lose to Hidan because you say so.rofl gtfo kid.

I thought you were done with me? Yet you give me paragrahps.
1.You think sasuke will blitz Hidan
2.You think Hidan doesnt stand a chance in Cqc
3. With thinking those 2 things above we have nothing to discuss goodbye